Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:08 pm
Oblen looks uo to Mira as she walked awayy after the kiss. He nods. "Alright... I won't... and... I'll be in there in a minute." He then looks back to the fire and plays with it a little more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 pm
Mira smiled slightly and curled up under the blankets.She ighed slightly and closed her eyes, only to cring slightly, when a picture of Reaver immeadately popped into her mind.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:36 pm
Oblen waves his hand around the fire a bit before finally tanding up and yawning. He shrugs his shoulders, letting the fire burn, and walks into the bedroom. He slowly walks to the bed before crawling into it, and a bit under the cover, and lays his head on the pillow. He closes his eyes with a bit of a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm
Mira ground her teeth and forced the image into the back of her mind.Sighing slightly, she curled into a ball and sloly fell asleep.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm
Oblen glances to Mira, noticing she seemed a bit troubled again, but seeing as she reant to sleep, he dared not to bother. He shrugs his shoulders slightly before closing his eyes again and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Mira sighed slightly in her sleep and rolled over.Shadow jumped up and curled into a ball at her stomache.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:56 pm
Oblen awaoke when hearing a gushing wind from Shadow's jump on Mira's stomach. He looks at Shadow a minute before sighing and closing his eyes again to fall back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:16 am
Mira frowned slightly in her sleep and curled into a tight ball.A few minutes later she woke up in a cold sweat What the hell is wrong with me...?  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 am
Oblen could feel some uneasyness, which woke him up slightly. He looks to Mira with eyes partly open, letting out a small yawn before asking "Something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 am
Mira frowned slightly "I don't know..I jst..Don't feel right.." She looked at her hands, her frown deepening, when she saw they were shaking.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 am
Oblen scoots in a bit closer to wrap his arms around Mira. "Well... it's ok... probably an odd reaction to eating foods after and before sleep of the sort..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 am
Mira curled up against him, pressing her face into his chest "I doubt it..It's more likely to be a delayed reaction from the bite..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:34 pm
Oblen smiles slightly. "Ah, right... I almost forgotten about you being bitten a bit... but you're lucky you received the minor reactions or so... that bite could of evoked more dangerous and or horrible reactions such as temporary or permanent paralyzation nearly instantly."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:56 pm
Mira bit her lip slighlty "I'm starting to think paralyzation would be better right now....I keep getting the feeling somethings wrong.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:22 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "No, no... it would be a whole lot worse... if you were paralyzed, you'd feel even more emotional conflicts... and you'd more than likely feel other conflicts such as seeing illusions, having body temperature issues, sudden sicknesses, depression, and so on."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games