Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

DianaPrince01
User Image
Oswin Fraser|First Year|Half-Blood
Oswin had been tapping a beat against her skirt since she stepped off the train. She was nervous and the tapping kept her focused. What if she ended up in the wrong house, what if her housemates didn't like her. What if her mother and grandmother were disappointed. She jumped a little when her name was called. It echoed through the room and she stopped tapping instantly. She looked around her at the other first years waiting to be sorted and then slowly walked up to the Sorting hat and sat down. She closed her eyes and waited.

Quote:
Oswin Fraser
First year-unsorted
People can describe me as a quiet person. I'm generally found with my nose in a book either reading stories or learning new things. I was always asking questions as a kid and trying to figure out what things were and how they worked. I don't mind making friends and talking with others though if prompted or approached. I'm not one for purposely putting myself in situations where I could get in trouble.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You worry about disappointing people,
Worry not, for I believe I know where to put an inquisitive mind such as yours...

Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:51 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

TheRealKiru
User Image
VαvαrαxHαwkethorne

Unsorted || First Year || Mood: Troubled || Thinking: I did it again...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vavara watched the the line of students standing to be sorted among the four houses. Each student had a look of worry in their eyes, as if they were being led toward their death. It made her feel slightly more at ease, the aspiring witch just silently watching as her friends were sorted to their respective houses. Eventually it came to be her time with the hat as she walked forward with a neutral expression. Her mind was busy worrying about Lydia to be honest. The little talking fashion accessory would come and go, but Lydia could come back later and bit her in the a**. As the old hat was placed upon her head, she looked towards the people in front of her and wondered when she would be sorted. All these introductory preparations for the school year were beginning to get rather tiresome. She needed food, rest, and maybe a book or two.

Personality:
STUDIOUS
→ Vavara values her academics just as seriously as her family treats their heritage. Since a young age, many family members can recall her rather quiet nature, preferring a good book and some snacks to a relaxing day of going outside. She takes pride in her work, sometimes too seriously as she wants to get the absolute best score a person can get on a piece of work. The child can always be seen with books and notes in her hand, her mind remaining on the task at hand.

AMBITIOUS
→ Like most of the future generation of her family, the young pureblood remains confident in the abilities of herself and her allies. She is optimistic about her future, but sometimes becomes somewhat uneasy when her current path does not go as she had planned.

COURTEOUS
→ Vavara is polite, a trait that seems to be pretty rare in her bloodline. She treats every person she encounters with great respect, unless given a reason to not to do so. She can be seen as being quite mature for her age this way, yet more childish in others.

CURIOUS
→ Vavara is a very curious aspiring wizard. Be it a new lesson in a class or discovering a new magical creature, she views it as one of life's joys to discover something that passed a person's interest previously.

LOYALITY
→ A trait that runs deep within the Valentine blood, they value staying true to one's allies over almost everything. Without one's word, their actions and voice are meaningless. Varya embodies this belief, refusing to betray her allies or friends, even in desperate circumstances.

ARROGANT
→ While one of Vavara's lesser shown traits, there are times when she can become a tad egocentric, placing her status and ideals above everyone else. She does this only for the betterment of her friends and family, having good intentions, but a bad mindset.

Quote:

Quote:

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Interesting mind, you have,
You are loyal, yet ambitious,
And yet you care for others though you tend toward egocentric,
I believe I know where to place you, my dear...

Slytherin!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

HERMESBlRD
Jack Walker-Muggle Born-First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jack eyed a semi-transparent man floating off to the side of the group of students he was standing with. The man slowly started moving through a table startling some of the students who had staring openly with slack jaws. Jack forced himself to look away from the seemingly human soul and instead turned to peer over the heads of the children in front of him. The great hall was elaborate with gothic ancient looking windows. Long wooden tables already filled with chattering students stretched across the hall. A snicker from his left pulled his attention away from the elaborate hall. Two boys stood beside him with their backs straight and heads bent towards each other as they eyed the gawking students with cocky smirks on their faces. Wizard born most likely. Jack glanced up, eyes going glassy as he took in the floating candles and a moving mural of the sky over their heads. “Students.” A hush fell over the hall. Jack looked up to see a sharp looking if not somewhat oddly dressed man. The man continued, “When I call your name you will come forth. I will place the sorting hat on your head. You will be placed into your houses.” He held up a ragged looking hat. Jack stared. A hat?

Jack tends to be constantly tired, most likely a result of being generally bad at sleeping. He can be funny in his own sarcastic and quirky way. He takes pride in not throwing thing out if they “still work” so the majority of the things he owns are ridiculously worn out even though he is not badly off. He tends to easily adapt to any situation and has no problem with twisting the rules to get what he wants. He tends to be wary of people who seem too nice, but he respects kindness and honesty despite not valuing it himself. He holds personal gain and the achievement of greatness above all else and is willing to resort to anything to get what he wants.

You like to twist the rules, hrm?
As well as being ambitious,
I believe I know where to place you...

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Shiny Furret
User Image
User Image
Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Uηѕσятє∂

Marcello stood in line with the other students, anxiously waiting for his turn to be sorted. He didn't know which house he would be sorted into. Other children, he figured, had at least some idea, whether it be based on family heritage or just a guess. His family hadn't gone to school here, he reminded himself. As for his guess, he wasn't sure. Definitely not Slytherin, since he wasn't cunning or very ambitious. Not Gryffindor either. He wasn't the bravest out there, nor was he very proud. He figured that, logically, he would be placed in Ravenclaw, however, he wasn't too keen on being labeled as "one of those smart kids," because he didn't like to see himself as that. Maybe Hufflepuff then? But, what even was a Hufflepuff? Loyal and just? Sure, he could be that sometimes. Marcel sighed. 'Non lo so ... Credo che non è proprio da me, però, è vero?' he thought as he stepped forward in line. Soon, it was his turn. His name was called out, and he swallowed hard, stepping up to the stool and taking a seat. The boy gazed out at the students staring up at him, awaiting his house decision. Feeling the hat placed upon his head, Marcello closed his eyes. 'You know best, hat, so place me in whichever house you think is best...'

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ■ BRIGHT Marcello has always been a smart boy. He was quick to learn in school, finding it easy to excel above his peers. However, he chose to stay around the same level as his classmates academic-wise. He is also fairly clever, enjoying puzzles and problem-solving.
                                                          ■ CHARISMATIC Marcello loves talking to people. Some say he's quite the charmer, able to talk his way into and out of anything. He's a people person, for sure, so making friends has always come easy to him.
                                                          ■ SELF-CONSCIOUS Marcello has always been a bit self-conscious about himself, mostly his intelligence. He knows he is good at schoolwork, and his test scores will show it, but in a classroom setting surrounded by his peers, he will choose to dumb himself down. It is a problem he will have to grow out of in the future, but he doesn't know how.
                                                          ■ OPEN-MINDED Marcello has always been open to new ideas and ways of thinking. He's a problem solver, so if he can figure out a different way of solving a problem, he'll try it. He is willing to change for someone else if he ever had to. He also tries his best to stay neutral in arguments between his friends or family.
                                                          ■ ATHLETIC Marcello is always moving. He loves to run and play sports. When he's not inside doing his schoolwork, he's outside doing something.
                                                          ■ OPTIMISTIC Marcello has an unusually positive outlook on life. He will do his best to find the happier side of everything. He's even convinced that his divorced parents will get back together one day, like in a fairytale.

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.
                                                      I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva. I'm gonna go go go! There's no stopping me!
                                                      I'm burning through the sky, yeah! Two hundred degrees! That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit.
                                                      I'm traveling at the speed of light. I wanna make a supersonic man out of you! Don't stop me now!

x x

OOC: 'I don't know... I guess it's not really up to me though, is it?'

Open-minded and charismatic,
With an intelligence to match,
Do not worry about labels,
For those that you will be with will not care...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιf уσυ ωєяє fαℓℓιиg, тнєи ι ωσυℓ∂ ¢αт¢н уσυxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          уσυ иєє∂ α ℓιgнт, ι'∂ fιи∂ α мαт¢нxxxxxxxxx
                                                          '¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє тнє ωαу уσυ ѕαу gσσ∂ мσяиιиgxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αмxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι'∂ вυу уσυ яσgαιиє ωнєи уσυ ѕтαят ℓσѕιиg αℓℓ уσυя нαιя
                                                          xxxxxxѕєω σи ραт¢нєѕ тσ αℓℓ уσυ тєαя
                                                          xxxxxxxxx'¢αυѕє ι ℓσνє уσυ мσяє тнαи ι ¢συℓ∂ єνєя ρяσмιѕє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxαи∂ уσυ тαкє мє тнє ωαу ι αм

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Sorting is Open!

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:18 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

spaceAnandi wasn't sure if she was disappointed that the buzzing among her fellow students had yet to infect her. She'd thought that, eventually, some of their excitement would rub off on her. But, Anandi was not particularly curious about her sorting, if she were honest. She felt as though she knew herself well enough that her sorting wouldn't offer any real insight into her personality, give her cause to reflect. It was which bed she would sleep in, which dorm she would have to trek to, but nothing else of any importance, really. She supposed that might be arrogant, but she wasn't one for lying about her opinions, anyway. As the hat was lowered onto her head, she waited patiently, hoping the hat wouldn't take too long to sort her. She wanted the ceremony to move along quickly enough as to not irritate anyone waiting for a meal. She was personally rather hungry, and would like very much to eat soon. She hoped her not having any real preference wouldn't cause problems for the hat. 'If you do require input,' she thought, 'I believe I'm well suited for Ravenclaw.' That was all she could really say; she felt as though she would fit easily in three of the four houses, but Ravenclaw made the most sense, at least to her. She could be wrong, of course. And the hat had been doing this for a rather long time, so she trusted it's judgement.

xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

DIRECT
                                                              Anandi doesn't believe in skirting around serious issues. She's always found that the key to proper communication is to get your point across as bluntly and simply as possible. At times, this can leave her looking rather tactless, but she'd rather have to apologize for phrasing something rudely than for a massive communication error. She tries to be as polite as possible, but when her choice is polite or honest, she'll go with honest and pray for forgiveness. She doesn't believe in a lot of fluff when she speaks. Small talk is practically a cardinal sin when there's work to be done, and she can barely stand it when she's socializing. In general, she prefers for her interactions with others to have purpose. If they don't, she's at a loss.

CLEVER
                                                              Anandi's mind works much like her father's, but she has her mother's organized side to help her keep it all together far better than he does. As a result, she's very bright for her age. She's quick with solutions and can solve puzzles and equations with relative ease. She has a gift for music, able to pick up many songs more or less by ear, with a basic guide to the notes if it's on the complicated side. Her mind processes information swiftly and efficiently. Her one weakness in this regard is, once she's stuck on something, she has to find the answer, has to figure the note out, has to put together every piece of the puzzle. She's quite fortunate that she's so skilled at it, or she would've lost as many hours to her distractions as her father has to his.

CURIOUS
                                                              Anandi likes knowing how things work, how they function. She's more interested in muggle technology than she generally is in magic, simply because she finds the answer 'it's magic' to be boring. Potions are of interest to her because she can study the ingredients and how they interact, the effects of temperature and timing, but wandwork leaves her wishing there were more to it than simple intent and an incantation. As a child, she asked incessant questions regarding these matters, and eventually grew frustrated with a lack of answers. So, she turned towards more identifiable curiosities, such as how a computer works. She would like to one day find an answer to her questions regarding spells, but has settled for waiting until she has a better teacher.

SPIRITED
                                                              Anandi was always taught the value of being true to herself, and speaking her mind. As a result, though she can seem somewhat clinical at times, she is quite passionate. Her enthusiasm knows no bounds, and once you crack her shell, it shows. She tried to keep herself subdued, but get her on the right subject and eventually she fails in this endeavor. Her passionate nature most often comes up when discussing her music, her family, or some moral dilemma she's studied extensively. She believes in fighting for what she believes in, and does so with fire.

TENACIOUS
                                                              A generous person would call Anandi 'determined' or perhaps 'spunky.' A more accurate word, to her way of thinking, would be stubborn. She can't stand the thought of giving up on anything, a trait inherited from both her parents. She is, as a result, ore stubborn than the two of them combined. Letting go of something is tantamount to torture, and she will obsess over anything not done to her satisfaction for days on end. Leaving things incomplete, or giving up on them because they are difficult, means that all the time spent previously has been wasted, and time is a precious resource that she refuses to waste.

AFFECTIONATE
                                                              Anandi's family is very close, and very loving. They are warm-hearted people, quick to show their love for one another. Anandi receives the lion's share of their love, or so it seems. But, rather than becoming insolent or entitled, she takes what is given to her, and shares it in spades. Her aloofness in the face of study vanishes instantly when she is surrounded by those she loves, and she is quick with a sweet word or a warm embrace. She values the people closest to her, and always wants them to know it.

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxThe Sorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpatient

ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ṡαÿ? εṿεɾÿøṉε ïṡ ģαÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ώɾïτε? ï ḋøṉ'τ hαṿε τhε ɾïģhτxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxx

spaceVince didn't get what the big damn deal was, really. He wanted to get this over with; sure, he knew that there was a personality thing involved, and maybe that was important. But right now, he was mostly hungry, and wanted to get a meal in him and get away from all these bloody people. He'd made a friend (or, he thought he had), and for one day, that was enough social interaction. He just knew that once he sat down at his table, it'd be more of the same, and he was already tired of it. He just wanted to eat and go to bed. And start lessons the next day. Lessons sounded far more interesting than the sorting ceremony, if he were being honest. He was going to magic school, he wanted to learn about magic. The sooner the better; he'd already read all his textbooks at least once.

xxxï ώïṡh ï ώαṡ lïќε ÿøυ - εαṡïlÿ αṃυṡεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxƒïṉḋ ṃÿ ṉεṡτ øƒ ṡαlτ - εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ'ṡ ṃÿ ƒαυlτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï'll ταќε αll τhε вlαṃε (ασυα ṡεαƒøαṃ ṡhαṃε)
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxṡυṉвυɾṉ ƒɾεεʐεɾвυɾṉ - сhøќïṉģ øṉ τhε αṡhεṡ øƒ hεɾ εṉεṃÿ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

OBSERVANT
                                                              Vincent, being the middle child of his family and thus no one's favorite anything, is quite accustomed to being blamed for things to get others out of trouble. As such, it's a method of self-preservation that he is constantly watching everything and everyone. If his mother's favorite vase falls off a shelf, you can bet whoever's responsible will claim he did it, and so he's always on the lookout for such situations. He tends to see a lot of things people would prefer he didn't, and is just as likely as not to use the information to his advantage.

MEEK
                                                              Being overlooked often tends to not be great for a child's self esteem. Constantly being assumed to be the cause of accidents isn't either. Given the curse of accidental, uncontrollable magic making him a magnet for such accidents, it was easy enough for his parents and siblings to assume and/or claim he was the cause of anything that went awry. As such, he tends to be quiet, unassuming, and try very very hard not to be noticed. Sometimes this works against him, though; once his eldest sister claimed he'd been the one to crush his father's petunias, when in fact he'd been in the kitchen with his father at the time. Unfortunately, his presence in the kitchen hadn't been noticed, and he ended up taking the blame anyway.

SULLEN
                                                              As expected, being constantly blamed for every little thing, and never having any real positive attention directed his way, Vince is by far the most angry of his siblings. He keeps it to himself, but he's frequently in a horrible mood, over everything. He wakes up in the morning waiting for all the ways the day will go wrong. He feels like his entire life is one big black hole of injustice. He's tried many times to simply run away, all unsuccessful. He keeps to himself as much as he can, to try and minimize the amount of time he's being treated unfairly, or actively ignored. He figures, if no one pays attention to him while he's in his room, at least it's because that's what he wants.

FINICKY
                                                              Vince has control over very few things in his life. As such, the few things he does have control over, he wants to be exact, perfect in every way. His closet is arranged quite specifically, his things are always put away neatly, he's an excessively picky eater, the list goes on and on. If things are out of place, he can't focus on anything else until he's fixed it. His parents, for the most part, are just happy they have a child who is so neat and orderly.

KNOWLEDGEABLE
                                                              When your parents don't pay you much attention and your siblings always have someone else they'd rather play with, you tend to spend a lot of time alone. As such, Vincent spends most of his free time reading, surfing the internet, or watching the telly. Unlike many children his age, he finds most media directed at his age group boring, and instead enjoys the study of history, culture, physics, basically anything you're supposed to be learning at school... in a few years, not at age eleven. He's exceptionally well-read for his age, and it shows.

RESOURCEFUL
                                                              Competing with six other kids for everything tends to wear on a person after a while. It's not like his family isn't doing well money-wise, it's just that his parents have seven children and aren't filthy rich. As such, Vince has learned to get creative. He knows how to look in the cabinet and fridge and find an interesting way to combine what's inside after his siblings have looked at it all and said 'there's nothing to eat.' He taught himself how to sew so that he could repair old clothes instead of needing to ask for his next set of hand-me-downs. He even paid for his own computer, through saving every scrap of change he found tucked away in the house, every cent he got for his birthday or allowance, and convincing his siblings to pay him to do their chores. That laptop is the one thing in the world that is truly 'his', and it's his most prized possession.

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:23 pm

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie followed the group into the hall. Wow, the whole school must be in here. So much fanfare for the sorting of a bunch of 11 yr old. The upperclassmen had to be tired of this. Though he did recall people talking about a feast and even the man that led them here in the boat mentioned getting fed. That was likely the reason anyone showed to this thing. The food was quite the motivator. He was most fascinated by the ceiling it looked like the sky but it still felt like indoors. He was the third person or so to go up thanks to his last name starting with an A. He had seen the previous kids go up, sit on a stool, wear a hat that would blabber on before yelling a name for the house the kid was sent too. He didn’t truly care where he went. He just wanted to be in one that helps him do good while he was here. He had heard on the way here of people having long family histories to boast about. Having not known about his wizarding half made him feel left out. He just has to be the best here and make his own boast worth achievements. He went up to the stool and sat down. ’Alright hat guy just stick me somewhere where I can make a name for myself. Otherwise, to what you think is best, that's your job, after all, right?’ He thought as he was wearing it waiting for the hat to tell him his fate.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

SCEPTICAL He never takes things at face value. He want proof before he will believe in something or someone. No one gives something for free, there's always a catch.
QUIET It's not that he’s shy he just not one to start conversations. He more than happy to keep to himself. He will reply if prompted and if he has a question he will ask it. But if it doesn’t need to be said he won’t say it.
SELF-RELIANT He would rather do things for himself. If he must then he will ask for help, but he doesn't like to. If given the tools he can usually be left to his own devices. He would rather trust himself than others.
HAPPY Overall he's chipper and always in a good mood, he smiles a lot and can be friendly If he interacts. Overall he’s a pleasant person be around. Being sad gets you nowhere.
MISCHIEVOUS That cling wrap on the teacher's lounge toilet or the stink bomb in the library? Yea Charlie likely did that. He likes jokes and pranks. Even more so if he's the one doing them. He can come off as a devil's advocate in some situations. Even if he disagrees with an idea he could still debate in favor of it.
AMBITIOUS Charlie wants good grades and to be the best he can be and will try his hardest to get that. As such failure makes him sulk and try harder. His ambition makes him competitive but a sore loser. In extreme cases where failure (to him at least) isn't an option, he is willing to cheat. It just another way to win right?

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:25 pm

User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis watched as the deputy headmistress announced the sorting was open and then glanced around to see if he could spot Leon. Of course that wasn't hard, considering that his brother was sitting at the Slytherin table with what seemed like a virtual cloud over his head. Wallis wanted to blame it on the fact that people kept trying to talk to his brother, but that was just Leon. He was always in a perpetually bad mood. He then snapped his attention back forward, realizing that he was waiting for his name to be called. When it was, he stepped forward to sit on the stool. He had no idea what was going on, and Leon didn't tell him. Jer did, but it had been a jumbled mess in his head and now he couldn't remember what his older brother had even said.

■ CALM Wallis is deceptively calm in his family. He prefers to sit and think things through rather than jump to conclusions. This tends to cause friction with his older brother at times, but Wallis would rather not fly off the handle at an offhand remark.
                                                  ■ RATIONAL Wallis is also decidedly rational. He uses reason and sound judgement, and refuses to act hastily. He'd rather have all of the information in front of him before he makes a decision, and believes that thinking outweighs any emotional response that he might initially have.
                                                  ■ FRIENDLY Rather than be aloof for his way of thinking, Wallis is decidedly friendly. He doesn't have an issue with making friends, and often goes out of his way to talk to someone or lend an ear if he feels they need it. However, like the rest of his family, once he's decided about someone, it's hard to change his mind.
                                                  ■ POLITE Wallis is perhaps the only person in his family that seems to have manners. He is courteous to adults, and tries to treat others with respect. This has sometimes put him at odds with his older brother Leon, but he doesn't see a problem with offering a handshake as opposed to a sneer like his older brother tends to do.
                                                  ■ OBSERVANT Wallis likes to watch the things going on around him. Whether it's from watching the people he's around, or observing events, he tries to catalogue what he sees and process it for later. This has ironically made him a pretty good judge of character as a result.
                                                  ■ PLAYFUL Despite his rational thinking and calm demeanour, Wallis actually enjoys just goofing off. He thinks it's always good to blow off steam by doing something he enjoys, and tries to have fun when he can. He'd rather not be a dour person, as he doesn't think that's actually within his nature to do so.

════════════════════════

Thinking: What is going on?
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:35 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

whєn rσmє's ín ruín, wє αrє thє líσns frєє σf thє cσlísєumxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ín pσísσn plαcєs, wє αrє αntí-vєnσm, wє'rє thє вєgínníngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σf thє єnd - tσníght, thє fσхєs hunt thє hσundsxxxxxx
                                                          ít's αll σvєr nσw. вєfσrє ít hαs вєgun, wє'vє αlrєαdч wσnxxx

spaceAnandi wasn't sure if she was disappointed that the buzzing among her fellow students had yet to infect her. She'd thought that, eventually, some of their excitement would rub off on her. But, Anandi was not particularly curious about her sorting, if she were honest. She felt as though she knew herself well enough that her sorting wouldn't offer any real insight into her personality, give her cause to reflect. It was which bed she would sleep in, which dorm she would have to trek to, but nothing else of any importance, really. She supposed that might be arrogant, but she wasn't one for lying about her opinions, anyway. As the hat was lowered onto her head, she waited patiently, hoping the hat wouldn't take too long to sort her. She wanted the ceremony to move along quickly enough as to not irritate anyone waiting for a meal. She was personally rather hungry, and would like very much to eat soon. She hoped her not having any real preference wouldn't cause problems for the hat. 'If you do require input,' she thought, 'I believe I'm well suited for Ravenclaw.' That was all she could really say; she felt as though she would fit easily in three of the four houses, but Ravenclaw made the most sense, at least to her. She could be wrong, of course. And the hat had been doing this for a rather long time, so she trusted it's judgement.

xxxcσmє σn, mαkє ít єαsч, sαч í nєvєr mαttєrєd
                                                          xxxxxxrun ít up thє flαgpσlє - wє wíll tєαch чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxhσw tσ mαkє вσчs nєхt dσσr σut σf αsshσlєs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxwє αrє wíld, wє αrє líkє чσung vσlcαnσєs

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

DIRECT
                                                              Anandi doesn't believe in skirting around serious issues. She's always found that the key to proper communication is to get your point across as bluntly and simply as possible. At times, this can leave her looking rather tactless, but she'd rather have to apologize for phrasing something rudely than for a massive communication error. She tries to be as polite as possible, but when her choice is polite or honest, she'll go with honest and pray for forgiveness. She doesn't believe in a lot of fluff when she speaks. Small talk is practically a cardinal sin when there's work to be done, and she can barely stand it when she's socializing. In general, she prefers for her interactions with others to have purpose. If they don't, she's at a loss.

CLEVER
                                                              Anandi's mind works much like her father's, but she has her mother's organized side to help her keep it all together far better than he does. As a result, she's very bright for her age. She's quick with solutions and can solve puzzles and equations with relative ease. She has a gift for music, able to pick up many songs more or less by ear, with a basic guide to the notes if it's on the complicated side. Her mind processes information swiftly and efficiently. Her one weakness in this regard is, once she's stuck on something, she has to find the answer, has to figure the note out, has to put together every piece of the puzzle. She's quite fortunate that she's so skilled at it, or she would've lost as many hours to her distractions as her father has to his.

CURIOUS
                                                              Anandi likes knowing how things work, how they function. She's more interested in muggle technology than she generally is in magic, simply because she finds the answer 'it's magic' to be boring. Potions are of interest to her because she can study the ingredients and how they interact, the effects of temperature and timing, but wandwork leaves her wishing there were more to it than simple intent and an incantation. As a child, she asked incessant questions regarding these matters, and eventually grew frustrated with a lack of answers. So, she turned towards more identifiable curiosities, such as how a computer works. She would like to one day find an answer to her questions regarding spells, but has settled for waiting until she has a better teacher.

SPIRITED
                                                              Anandi was always taught the value of being true to herself, and speaking her mind. As a result, though she can seem somewhat clinical at times, she is quite passionate. Her enthusiasm knows no bounds, and once you crack her shell, it shows. She tried to keep herself subdued, but get her on the right subject and eventually she fails in this endeavor. Her passionate nature most often comes up when discussing her music, her family, or some moral dilemma she's studied extensively. She believes in fighting for what she believes in, and does so with fire.

TENACIOUS
                                                              A generous person would call Anandi 'determined' or perhaps 'spunky.' A more accurate word, to her way of thinking, would be stubborn. She can't stand the thought of giving up on anything, a trait inherited from both her parents. She is, as a result, ore stubborn than the two of them combined. Letting go of something is tantamount to torture, and she will obsess over anything not done to her satisfaction for days on end. Leaving things incomplete, or giving up on them because they are difficult, means that all the time spent previously has been wasted, and time is a precious resource that she refuses to waste.

AFFECTIONATE
                                                              Anandi's family is very close, and very loving. They are warm-hearted people, quick to show their love for one another. Anandi receives the lion's share of their love, or so it seems. But, rather than becoming insolent or entitled, she takes what is given to her, and shares it in spades. Her aloofness in the face of study vanishes instantly when she is surrounded by those she loves, and she is quick with a sweet word or a warm embrace. She values the people closest to her, and always wants them to know it.

u s e r n a m e

Hrm, you seem to be an honest type,
Quite interesting traits as well,
I believe that you already know where I'm sorting you, though...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:42 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Cara MiaKitty
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx

xxxxxxxxxThe Sorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImpatient

ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ṡαÿ? εṿεɾÿøṉε ïṡ ģαÿxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï ώɾïτε? ï ḋøṉ'τ hαṿε τhε ɾïģhτxxxxxx
                                                          ώhατ εlṡε ṡhøυlḋ ï вε? αll αρøløģïεṡxxx

spaceVince didn't get what the big damn deal was, really. He wanted to get this over with; sure, he knew that there was a personality thing involved, and maybe that was important. But right now, he was mostly hungry, and wanted to get a meal in him and get away from all these bloody people. He'd made a friend (or, he thought he had), and for one day, that was enough social interaction. He just knew that once he sat down at his table, it'd be more of the same, and he was already tired of it. He just wanted to eat and go to bed. And start lessons the next day. Lessons sounded far more interesting than the sorting ceremony, if he were being honest. He was going to magic school, he wanted to learn about magic. The sooner the better; he'd already read all his textbooks at least once.

xxxï ώïṡh ï ώαṡ lïќε ÿøυ - εαṡïlÿ αṃυṡεḋ
                                                          xxxxxxƒïṉḋ ṃÿ ṉεṡτ øƒ ṡαlτ - εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ'ṡ ṃÿ ƒαυlτ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï'll ταќε αll τhε вlαṃε (ασυα ṡεαƒøαṃ ṡhαṃε)
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxṡυṉвυɾṉ ƒɾεεʐεɾвυɾṉ - сhøќïṉģ øṉ τhε αṡhεṡ øƒ hεɾ εṉεṃÿ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          - - -

OBSERVANT
                                                              Vincent, being the middle child of his family and thus no one's favorite anything, is quite accustomed to being blamed for things to get others out of trouble. As such, it's a method of self-preservation that he is constantly watching everything and everyone. If his mother's favorite vase falls off a shelf, you can bet whoever's responsible will claim he did it, and so he's always on the lookout for such situations. He tends to see a lot of things people would prefer he didn't, and is just as likely as not to use the information to his advantage.

MEEK
                                                              Being overlooked often tends to not be great for a child's self esteem. Constantly being assumed to be the cause of accidents isn't either. Given the curse of accidental, uncontrollable magic making him a magnet for such accidents, it was easy enough for his parents and siblings to assume and/or claim he was the cause of anything that went awry. As such, he tends to be quiet, unassuming, and try very very hard not to be noticed. Sometimes this works against him, though; once his eldest sister claimed he'd been the one to crush his father's petunias, when in fact he'd been in the kitchen with his father at the time. Unfortunately, his presence in the kitchen hadn't been noticed, and he ended up taking the blame anyway.

SULLEN
                                                              As expected, being constantly blamed for every little thing, and never having any real positive attention directed his way, Vince is by far the most angry of his siblings. He keeps it to himself, but he's frequently in a horrible mood, over everything. He wakes up in the morning waiting for all the ways the day will go wrong. He feels like his entire life is one big black hole of injustice. He's tried many times to simply run away, all unsuccessful. He keeps to himself as much as he can, to try and minimize the amount of time he's being treated unfairly, or actively ignored. He figures, if no one pays attention to him while he's in his room, at least it's because that's what he wants.

FINICKY
                                                              Vince has control over very few things in his life. As such, the few things he does have control over, he wants to be exact, perfect in every way. His closet is arranged quite specifically, his things are always put away neatly, he's an excessively picky eater, the list goes on and on. If things are out of place, he can't focus on anything else until he's fixed it. His parents, for the most part, are just happy they have a child who is so neat and orderly.

KNOWLEDGEABLE
                                                              When your parents don't pay you much attention and your siblings always have someone else they'd rather play with, you tend to spend a lot of time alone. As such, Vincent spends most of his free time reading, surfing the internet, or watching the telly. Unlike many children his age, he finds most media directed at his age group boring, and instead enjoys the study of history, culture, physics, basically anything you're supposed to be learning at school... in a few years, not at age eleven. He's exceptionally well-read for his age, and it shows.

RESOURCEFUL
                                                              Competing with six other kids for everything tends to wear on a person after a while. It's not like his family isn't doing well money-wise, it's just that his parents have seven children and aren't filthy rich. As such, Vince has learned to get creative. He knows how to look in the cabinet and fridge and find an interesting way to combine what's inside after his siblings have looked at it all and said 'there's nothing to eat.' He taught himself how to sew so that he could repair old clothes instead of needing to ask for his next set of hand-me-downs. He even paid for his own computer, through saving every scrap of change he found tucked away in the house, every cent he got for his birthday or allowance, and convincing his siblings to pay him to do their chores. That laptop is the one thing in the world that is truly 'his', and it's his most prized possession.

u s e r n a m e

Hrm, interesting,
You seem to be quite intelligent,
However you also seem to be quite controlling,
Perhaps we can place you where you can flourish rather than wither...

Ravenclaw!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:54 pm

User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

U N S O R T E D ~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S

Elide could feel the happiness drain from her body as she saw the Sorting Hat, an uncertainty filled her instead and replaced that happiness that she had found in meeting Lilian. Looking down at her soaked sleeve Elide quickly pushed her hand back though despite the chill the cold sleeve gave. Turning her head back so she could see the front of the room, watching as the student's before her were sorted. She found her eyes drawn to the ground in contemplation, her family didn't have a legacy so it was probably all hands on deck at this point. She knew her mother wanted her to be placed in Ravenclaw, but it didn't matter at the point. No matter what house she was placed in she would have a higher expectation placed on her its just that if she was placed in Ravenclaw like her mother she would be expected to become more like her, and that was what gave her chills as she approached the sorting hat. All she had to do was get though this and then she could started lighting candles, finding secrets to hoard, and hopefully find a bed next to someone that wouldn't drive her up the wall with questions, preferably students that already knew about magic. Finally when her name was called Elide moved forward and sat down, a ringing going though her ears and filling her head as she found that she was less concerned about what house she would end up in and more concerned about not ending up like her mother, other then that she couldn't think of anything that might be a problem 'alright Hat!' Elide thought as she looked up at the sorting hat 'bring it on'

O O C⟡ N/A

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogwarts WITH Lilian, and Strangers OUTFIT Robe, unmarked MOOD Concerned , Nervous

Elide is a studious but silent young lady with a penchant for speaking her mind when spoken to, she does not make friends easily and because of this she can kind of seem like she doesn't trust people but it's more due to her view of "Quality of Quantity" when it comes to people. She doesn't seem to have a problem speaking to people but at the same time she prefers not to, finding extra effort put toward relationships tiring or boring if people don't live up to her expectations. Never one to tell a lie but not to openly admit the truth she is a master at dancing around people's questions thanks to her mother whom was a master at manipulation, she prefers to not tell lies not because it's the "right thing to do" but simply because "lies become tedious to keep track of" so she will not lie to you, that does not mean she won't sneak around or that she does not keep secrets since if she is asked a question about herself or another she will outright tell it, with special exception if a friend or person says "this is a secret please don't tell anyone" as she takes things very literally and has a problem with jokes finding them inconveniencing or hardly funny. She does have a darkside within all of this linked to her curiosity and desire to find things out, her dark side isn't linked to the desire to do evil but more to the want to know how people react to certain things that are done or said, and due to this she does not have a penchant for apologizing to people even if what she has done is socially abnormal.

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:00 pm

User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || นຖŞ໐rtē໓ || firŞt ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch stood with his arms crossed, ignoring everyone in the hall and instead staring balefully at the hat on the stool. He was going to have to put on the damn ratty thing and get told what damn house he was going to, like he was just another damn wizard. Damn it. He didn't have a choice in the matter either. He'd been forced to go to the damn school and now he was stuck here. He glared at the deputy headmistress and when he heard his name, stormed forward and climbed up on the stool with a snarl. He sat with crossed arms and waited for the hat to descend so that he could get this over with.

■ INTELLIGENT Byuch is a very intelligent individual. He can do numbers easily, and can easily find solutions to problems. This mostly comes from his goblin heritage, but he would argue that had he been born fully human, he would be just as smart.
                                                  ■ AMBITIOUS When he gets a goal in mind, Byuch would do almost anything to attain it. Whether it's getting the top grades in his class, or his ultimate goal (which is to run Gringotts, but he doesn't think the full goblins would appreciate him being in charge), he strives for each with a single-minded determination. In this respect, he can be just as ruthless as his non-human heritage.
                                                  ■ SHREWD Byuch also doesn't jump into things rashly, rather preferring to examine each thing carefully before he makes a final decision. He doesn't care for people that act irrationally, and would rather watch rather than act if he has the opportunity to.
                                                  ■ SNARKY Byuch has his own thoughts and feelings on matters, and doesn't mind voicing them when he gets annoyed. He doesn't care who it hurts when he does speak up, thinking that they should have a tougher skin if they were going to piss him off. After all, he fully expects for people to do the same to him.
                                                  ■ DISTRUSTFUL Byuch doesn't trust people easily. He knows the prejudices that come with him not being fully human, and after hearing the goblin side of the arguments regarding their own rights, he's more apt to be more critical of wizards as a result. He firmly believes that everyone has an ulterior motive for everything.
                                                  ■ LOYAL Despite his mistrust and snark, he actually is extremely loyal to those he is closest to. He would willingly walk into the line of fire if it helps a true friend, and would never back down from a friend in need. One must get past his rather prickly exterior to get to that point, however.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Get it over with.
                                                  OOC:

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:04 pm

User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie followed the adults to where they needed to go. She listened to them about the houses. How they were you’re family. She’d had two families in her life time, the orphanage and the Adelwood’s. To have another family she was overly excited. Though it was a different kind of family it was worth it. She stood in the group waiting for the best part of going to Hogwarts. Standing there she jumped on the balls of her feet. Her name not taking long to call…

“Gertrude Adelwood.”

Hearing her name Gertie bounced over to the stool. Taking a seat she looked at the sorting hat with a whole flood of different emotions. She was happy and excited and a bit nervous. She recalled what her mum had said, ‘Thometimeth the withest people know when to athk for thingth they want.’ Closing her eyes she thought really hard on it. “Sometimes the wisest people know when to ask for things they want… and I’d really like to ask to be in Ravenclaw like my mum and my cousin are. If it’s not too much trouble that is? I know you might not think I fit there but I might surprise you. I can be smart and artsy I promise.” Gertie whispered quietly to the hat. She had her figures crossed in her lap as her feet dangled from the stool. She just had to be like everyone else she knew… Even Hikaru was a Ravenclaw!

Wearing: Black School Robes

With: First Years

OOC: - - -

Personality
■ HAPPY-GO-LUCKY I’m happy... always happy. Sad sometimes too, but I never get mad. I don't like to be alone, that’s usually when I’m sad or when someone turns me down. Though, I’m never sad for long, that’s why I’m said to always be happy. Being happy makes everything so much better.
■ EVEN TEMPERED Like I said I never get mad. Nothing bothers me. I'm never annoyed and I'm never angry. I get sad sometimes but that's the only way I'm ever bothered by peoples actions. Things just don’t get to me like they do some people. Unless it’s something positive…
■ HYPER I’m loud although most say I’m hyper. I just go, go, go and then I crash at the end of the day. I get excited by things that seem fun. Don’t get me wrong I can be quiet but I don't exactly like it.
■ ANTSY I just can’t sit still. There’s so much I could be doing. So, why would I want to sit in one place? It’s just more fun to run around and play all day long. Grownups just don’t understand. Why stay indoors when you can go outside and have some real fun and excitement.
■ HELPFUL I love to help people specially my mum in the kitchen or feeding our birdies. I'll even help with cleaning. I don't mind. I don’t mind helping with kids or giving advice. Though, I’m not so good at the advice part. I try and that’s really all that counts, right?
■ NAIVE I think everything is fun and games and I don't take things seriously. I let bad things roll by like water under a bridge. I prefer not to think on the bad and only focus on the good. That includes ignoring the wrong people have done and only focusing on good. Sometimes that results with me thinking certain people are my friends when they really aren't.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:32 pm

User Image
                                                Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
                                                Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
                                                You got mud on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Kickin' your can all over the place
                                                Singin'
                                                We will we will rock you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fїяsт Џёaя || Циsоятёd || Half-Бlооd

════════════════════════

Chance didn't care if he looked stupid or not carrying his guitar. Byuch had commented that he didn't need to carry it everywhere, but the taller boy didn't feel like it'd be treated well when he exited the train, and had carried it with him onto the boats. He was sure he'd gotten quite a few looks for it, and he readjusted his grip on the case. His dad was a squib, would that affect his sorting at all? He didn't know. He just knew that his dad didn't like magic, and now here Chance was, about to learn it. Was his dad going to be mad about that? He chewed the inside of his cheek, trying and failing to ignore how nervous he felt as he walked forward after his name was called. Sitting down stiffly, he just decided to ask the hat one thing. "I'm not going to be kicked out of school for some stupid reason, am I?"

■ FRIENDLY Chance is a friendly person, always going out of his way to helping people out and cheering people up. This tends to probably get him into trouble, since he could be friendly to the wrong people.
                                                ■ OUTGOING Chance happens to be a bit of an extrovert, always wanting to be around other people and making himself heard. He loves meeting new people, and tries to befriend people he doesn't know.
                                                ■ INTELLIGENT For all of his seemingly dense moments regarding some people, Chance is fairly intelligent, picking up on things rather quickly and being a bit of a bookworm as a result.He is quite studious and tries his best in school, even if he doesn't understand the material being presented. He has no problem with sitting quietly and listening which also helps him to pick things up that are taught to him.
                                                ■ PEACEFUL Chance doesn't like violence in any form, and although he does have a temper, prefers to talk things out peacefully rather than resort to violence. He also happens to be quiet at times as a result, since sometimes it does take a bit of time to cool down when he gets upset or angry, and will walk away if he feels he's lost his temper. It doesn't always work however.
                                                ■ HONEST Chance doesn't like lying, and prefers to be straightforward with the truth. This can get him into trouble with some of his relatives, as they don't exactly appreciate the idea of secrets being leaked.
                                                ■ SYMPATHETIC Chance loves to help out in any way he can. A lot of the time, that can result in him trying to assist those that happen to be in trouble, or those he feels are hurt in some way. He's pretty quick to realize who they could be, and would probably give someone the shirt off his back if he thought it would help them.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, where am I going? Gryffindor, Hufflepuff? ...Home...?
                                                OOC:

Buddy you're a young man hard man
                                                Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day
                                                You got blood on yo' face
                                                You big disgrace
                                                Wavin' your banner all over the place
                                                We will we will rock you
                                                (Sing it!)
                                                We will we will rock you
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games