Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:00 am

Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Tired | You're wanting more: ...why don't I want to go home? | Hiding behind: Slytherins | Your plastic soul: End of Term Feast

Vander slumped into the nearest seat with a small sigh. As awful as it probably was to admit, given the filth running around the castle, he vastly preferred Hogwarts to being home. That wasn't right. He should be glad to be going home. It was where he belonged. He'd get to see Father and have a few precious months of making his siblings's lives hell once more before he returned to school, this time with his sister as well. He wasn't at all sure if he was going to like that. On the plus side, Anti would be in Slytherin with him, so he could keep an eye on her, but on the other hand, he didn't want a stupid little girl following him around all the time. He barely had friends as it was. His dull sister would just make things worse. But then again, she went out of her way to avoid having to so much as look at him anyways, so maybe she'd just keep her distance, but not too much of a distance, and everything would be fine.

Somehow, home still didn't look all that welcoming. Maybe it was the estate itself. Overgrown, decrepit, rusting away. It was hardly the picture of glory and nobility it should have been, he figured. It was just a reminder of his stupid duties and his stupid obligations and the fact that he was growing too. His mother had told him once, and he swore it was mockingly, that he couldn't be a little boy forever. Funny how she never told Cyrus that. He was nine now and still acted like a six year old. Another thing to detest about going home, Cyrus and his magic. Vander still enjoyed bullying his brother, but he'd lost one of his most hurtful insults- squib. Regardless, he still called his brother that, but it didn't stick like it had before. And he was somewhat more wary about laying hands on his brother when there was suddenly fledgling magic to contend with. He still remembered that jolting shock he'd gotten before. He looked up and down the table slowly, didn't see anyone even in his year nearby, and resisted the urge to lay his head down on his arms. Lillantines sat up straight. He grimaced and squared his bony shoulders, waiting for the headmaster to make his speech so they could eat. Hunger or something was gnawing at the inside of his stomach.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:52 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie walked out into the Great Hall and took her place at the Slytherin table, but with the thought of home in her head. It was strange that Maisie was actually rather excited to be heading home, despite her having spent the entire year with her mother as a teacher. Of course, maybe it was just because she didn't have to deal with her mother 24/7, just sometimes. Maisie leaned over onto the table and awaited the food to show up.

uniform x ooc :: free for interaction

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:38 pm

User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Everyone
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for food
                                                                What am I thinking? I really don't want to leave the school this year...

Jesse came into the Great Hall and made a beeline for the Slytherin table. He was starving, and wanted to eat as quickly as he could. Unfortunately that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, and he found himself drumming his fingers on the table as he waited. This was probably going to be one of the best meals he'd have before the next school year, and he intended on savoring it.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:07 am

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy walked up to the podium, his gaze already looking over the students gathered for the end of term feast. The school year certainly felt like it had flown by, especially considering that he was certain that some of the events over the year had done nothing to slow it down. Resting his hands on the podium, he gave the hall a brief smile and cleared his throat briefly before speaking.

"This year certainly feels as though it has flown by for everyone, hasn't it? And with the passing of the school year, we unfortunately must say farewell to some of our older students as they make their way into the world. We also have the opportunity of learning the standings in the cups as well, since most certainly I expect that there are students that cannot wait for the awarding of the cups." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 275 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 365 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 395 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 510 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:46 pm

User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy saw no reason to rush down to the end of the year feast and she knew very well she wasn't the only one who shared that opinion. Though, she acknowledged to herself, as she herd the house rankings as she came in, that there was always the chance to hear how Slytherin managed to take both the Quidditch Cup (which was only amusing considering how poor they have done years before and how serious everyone took the sport) and the House Cup.

Her blue eyes flicked down the table and not spotting Mira who she usually sat by-which probably was mooning over that mute Ravenclaw or whatever which meant she had to put up with one of the most obnoxious Slytherins ever who Wendy was positive at this point the sorting hat put in Slytherin as a joke on all the proper Slytherins. Sure, the kid did have some Slytherin traits, but he was as loud as a Gryffindor, obnoxious as all get out, and more importantly was a Half Blood who was the son of some Halfblood Gryffindor who decided to pollute noble bloodlines. Well, it wasn't her concern, and Wendy was more than positive Seymour Ryans didn't know that-or he'd probably have said something to her. Quiet the boy was not. However, she saw, one usually pushy and fairly vocal Slytherin first year and future heir was being fairly quiet. Evander Lillantine.

Wendy glanced at Evander and then sat diagonally across from him and said nothing as she glanced at the food that appeared on a plate in front of her and she picked up her cup of tea and took a sip while she pulled out a potions book she flipped open. If Evander was going to talk (not that she minded-it was better him talking than him trying to get her to open up or talk more which seemed to be more him not knowing what to say than him actually caring what she had to say. Well, he cared more than pretty much anyone else she dealt with-at least he realized she had opinions of her own), Wendy Madeline Chaisty was going to let him start the conversation.

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:59 am

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira had been in a lot of ways avoiding Benjamin Ryans. Since the Yule Ball he'd been simply put a real arse. He would drop the whole Mira and Timothy thing. There was nothing going on... at least nothing she'd ever admit too. Though she had a feeling that her sister Leo had already figured it out somehow.

Spotting Wendy sitting across from Evander Mira walked over and took a seat next to the redhead.
"Good evening, you haven't seen Ryans yet have you?" she asked looking around not seeing him. Looking over to the Ravenclaw table she spotted Timothy and smiled. Hopefully they could spend some time together over the holidays. "So, either of you have any plans for the holidays?"

User Image

Status: Last night here that I'll have without my annoying little sister...
With: Housemates... Wendy, Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Tired | You're wanting more: ...why don't I want to go home? | Hiding behind: Slytherins | Your plastic soul: End of Term Feast

Vander looked up as he saw a flash of red hair out of the corner of his eye and what not surprised to see Wendy sitting across from him. After the Yule Ball, which he begrudgingly admitted to himself could have been a lot worse, even if they'd verbally sparred half the night, he wasn't really sure if he was supposed to count the girl as a slightly closer acquaintance or what. They weren't really on bad terms- though he had yet to actually push her to the limit where she genuinely seemed upset with him, but he was loathe to admit that his first real friend in his entire life was a girl, either. Instead of greeting her like a normal person, he glanced her way to snidely inform her, "Reading at the table is generally considered rude, you know." Especially a Potions book. Like his mother and her potions. He didn't care if Potions was traditionally considered a subject Slytherins tended to have a knack for, she shouldn't be messing around with them. At this point he no longer knew if he was thinking about Wendy or his mother.

But then Mira Mitchell has joined them. Vander was pretty sure the other girl was a pureblood, thankfully, but she had a Gryffindor older sister and she'd gone to the ball with a Ravenclaw boy. Vander wasn't sure which was worse. Probably the whole Gryffindor older sister thing. She and Wendy seemed to be friends, though, or at least allies of some sort, so he sullenly nodded at the older girl in acknowledgement, though he wished she'd just go sit with her little Ravenclaw boyfriend, if that's what he was. He didn't know why they'd go together if they weren't together but then again he'd gone with Wendy and the idea of liking Wendy was enough to make him want to laugh. As far as he was concerned, girls were still very much repulsive in that regard. He managed to keep himself from rolling his eyes at Mira smiling towards the Ravenclaw table, and shrugged at her question. "Not really. I'm glad to be going home." If he told that lie enough, maybe he'd eventually start to believe it.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

mc2

murruelecreuset

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:29 pm

User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy glanced up from her book as Evander took it upon himself to inform her that it was rude to read at the table. She shut the book and said, "Is that better, Mr. Lillantine?" She didn't wait for a response though when her attention was distracted by Mira who sat down next to her and inquired about Ryans.

Wendy avoided rolling her eyes and said frankly in regards to the said person, "I have this theory that if I spend enough time pretending the disgrace doesn't exist he'll stop existing. Why would I know where he is? It isn't like I associate with anyone he'd associate with."

She shook her head and glanced to Evander who answered about his summer. He didn't sound exactly glad to go home even though he said it. Though he didn't sound exactly loathe to the idea either. It was hard to tell. Wendy pretended she never had emotions or feelings or her own opinions, there was no reason others couldn't pull off the same. She gave a polite smile to Mira and said, "I will be going back to the Main Avery Manor like usual. So the typical summer. Though I suppose your sister may be coming, correct? That'll be interesting I suppose. The estate is pretty during the summer, though. Especially with the beach and the gardens. What are your big plans? Avoiding certain bookshops where the mother of one of our more obnoxious classmate's?"

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:08 am

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Looking between Evander and Wendy, Mira reminded herself she wasn’t a typical Slytherin student. She may have a problem with her sister being in Gryffindor but it was only because it was so blatantly obvious. When it came to her housemate Benjamin, the second year really wasn’t bothered about his existence so much as the annoyance of him being around. Then again… perhaps the two of them shared more in common with the clear personality traits of a Gryffindor and yet sorted into Slytherin? Who was she trying to kid? They had nothing in common.

“I’m simply trying to avoid him since he clearly finds something interesting when it comes to me.” Mira answered giving up with worrying about the boy’s whereabouts. Being with Wendy it seemed pretty easy to get him to leave her alone for the evening. Listening to the two Slytherins Mira wondered if Evander really meant what he said. Whether he did or not was of no concern to her. What really stole her attention was Wendy mentioning her sister going to the Avery manor.

‘That’s right I figured that out the day she questioned me on acting differently…’ Mira thought before pushing her thoughts away and answering Wendy’s simple question. “Yes, that’s what she said.” She replied. “As for me, that’s only one thing I’ll be doing. I’m thinking of getting out of the house perhaps hang with a few people.” She said with a smile. “Any chance I’ll ever see how nice the Avery Manor really is?” Mira added.

User Image

Status: Last night here that I'll have without my annoying little sister...
With: Housemates... Wendy, Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:14 pm

Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio was not at all disturbed by her Sorting- Aunt Cora would be disappointed but vow to treat her no differently, and Uncle Gare wouldn't care a whit about it, but what the hat said to her, in her mind, had her flushed pink as she approached the Slytherin Table. It was already fading from her face as she sat down, but she was still annoyed. It had seemed almost as thought it were mocking her. She was not at all accustomed to being mocked. It had called her two-faced, as well, if not in those exact words... She allowed herself one low huff of indignation, put it behind her, and decided to sit back and revel in the look on Evander Lillantine's face from where he sat just down the table from her. Poor thing (though not really poor at all) looked as though the walls of the castle had suddenly gone tumbling down around him. Vio had gone up to the hat at practically the same time as her cousin Anti, and it had pronounced Ravenclaw for her. She hadn't seen the other girl's reaction but suspected it was not entirely joyful. She didn't see why not. She'd be jumping for joy if she had Vander Lillantine for a brother and was put in a different house than him. She smiled a little, looked away from her older cousin, and back towards the Hat. She was looking forward to meeting her house mates.

OOC:
Username

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:22 pm

User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

Where am I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
                                                                Who am I with? Other people in my house
                                                                What am I doing? Watching the Sorting.
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder where people are going to end up?
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Jesse sat down and watched the Sorting. He was already bored, and unlike last year, wasn't starving and eagerly anticipating the feast. Staying over at Elliot's house had made quite a difference. At least he gained back the weight he lost the beginning of the summer. Settling his chin in his hand he waited, already bored and wondering if he could sneak down and find the kitchen.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 pm

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Slytherin │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte hopped off of the chair as the hat was pulled off his head, a light smile curved at his lips. He had been placed in the exact same house as his parents, just as he had expected. Of course Layton hadn't, but he also expected that and he wasn't at all perturbed by it. He headed towards the table where all manner of students were gathered, all dressed in green robes, all adorned with the symbol of the house, the snake. He liked how the hat had described him. In fact, it had made him feel even more important than his inflated ego had already made himself out to be. He took a seat next to a fellow first year who had been sorted just before he did.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:36 pm

User Image
                                                                If I could have my wasted days back
                                                                Would I use them to get back on track?
                                                                Stop to warm at Karma's burning
                                                                Or look ahead, but keep on turning?

Where am I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
                                                                Who am I with? Other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Taking a seat.
                                                                What am I thinking? How did he get here?
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Hamilton stood after being sorted and looked down to the table as he already moved to take a seat. He was exactly where he ought to belong, and he was quite pleased. Sitting down at the table, he took a seat, glancing around at the other students before he did a double take. He then took his glasses off and cleaned them before he put them on. No, that couldn't be right, he thought. He was a squib. He didn't have magic. There was no plausible way he could have gotten to Hogwarts. However, the truth was before his eyes, and Hamilton's mouth narrowed into a thin line. So the street urchin managed to get magic? He must have stolen it somehow, and Hamilton was torn between trying to ignore his father's biggest shame and trying to find a way to permanently remove the threat to his family for good.

OOC:

Do I have the strength
                                                                To know how I'll go?
                                                                Can I find it inside
                                                                To deal with what I shouldn't know?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:56 pm

Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio eyed her fellow first years, only two and both boys at the moment. Both seemed happy enough with their placement, though the dark haired one with the glasses was staring down an older year. Seemed a bit nervy of him on his first night here, but maybe he knew the other boy. She disregarded him for the time being and focused on the blond one sitting beside her, a Devonte Bannister with a small, pleased smile on his face. Never one to quail over introductions, she turned and politely extended her hand. "Violante Lillantine. Happy with your sorting, I take it?"

OOC:
AlphaApex

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:08 pm

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Slytherin │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte turned his attention from the rest of the students being sorted to the blonde girl sitting next to him. As he felt that this girl wasn't below him, he took her hand and shook. "Yes, I would have to say I am. How about you? And Devonte Bannister, nice to make your acquaintance." He had taken half of his vocabulary from his parents, who seemed to always speak eloquently when talking with family friends, or even individuals from their work.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games