Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm
Lykas sighed slightly at the sound of Toren's voice. "I suppose there shouldn't be, but I guess there is." He admitted cryptically. He didn't elaborate any more just yet but it was obvious he was willing to with a bit of concern. Especially if someone could give him any form of advice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:39 pm
Ship sighed. He didn't want to reveal it, but he thought he would need to trust these people sooner or later. And Sub gave him this home. "I was a duke after my parents were killed. That's why I ran. It was made to be a death of natural causes, but I know it was murder."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:44 pm
"Well then bro why don't you tell Toren all about it yo!" He said sitting down on the couch next to Lykas and rest his arm on his shoulder. "Spill it."

"A duke huh?" Sub said with a hint of surprise in his voice. "Well, I didn't see that one coming. So what, the people responsible for killing your parents tried to do the same to you I take it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm
"No, not that. They would have abused my position, thinking I would be easier to control. At my age, it was policy to have an advisor. I don't think my family was as subtle as they think they were," Ship explained. "That's why I ran. With no body, there is no power."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 pm
Lykas took a deep breath to calm himself down and try to collect the words he wanted to use. "It's about me, obviously. And about someone else, too." He didn't want to throw Odd into the spotlight without his consent. He was self-centered, sure, but that was entirely uncouth. "And....well.....I guess I'm feeling like they don't care about me. They've been gone for a while now and the only time I ever get to see them is when one of us gets hurt helping the team." He admitted as he tried once again to slow his heartbeat. "It's hard to believe they really care when they're only around when I'm hurt or when they need someone to take care of them when they're hurt."

This was confusing. He'd never actually cared about anyone for any reason beyond the physical before. And sure Odd was older, but he was certainly a virgin in matters of the heart.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm
"Oh, now I got ya." He said to the hybrid, he was finally starting to understand the workings of the little guy's mind. "Just one more thing, were you born a hybrid?" He asked point blank.

"It's Odd, isn't it? You two bros are often hanging around each other and all. Feeling neglected now yo?" He said with a grin.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm
Lykas blushed furiously. How in the world could he have known? "I guess...." He couldn't deny it, though he wouldn't outright admit it either. It was obvious he didn't know what he should be thinking or feeling right now. "What are you supposed to do when you're in the first relationship in your life and they act like they don't care?" This was the real heart of the problem.

He knew Odd was on a journey through Unova to learn to be his own person and to become more self-reliant but.....it was lonely here without the other male. Especially since he wasn't very close to anyone else, really.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm
"Yes. I was born a hybrid," Ship confirmed. "It's why I can use illusions so well. I learned from a young age."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:52 pm
"Well uh..." Toren mumbled as he removed his arm from Lykas's shoulder and rubbed the back of his own head. "I don't know bro. I mean, he is his own person too, ya know? Part of being together is like...helping each other be who they want to be and get where they want to go in life? Or something like that...I'm not good at these things yo." He laughed nervously, Toren didn't like to get into all that emotional stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:53 pm
Trigramatic
"Yes. I was born a hybrid," Ship confirmed. "It's why I can use illusions so well. I learned from a young age."
"That makes sense then." Sub said rubbing his chin. "Then I take it your parents were also Zorua hybrids or something?" He asked, the trainer wasn't aware of an evolved form of the Pokemon Zorua or anything, despite being a Dark type enthusiast he knew little about Pokemon in Unova, period.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm
"Zoroark hybrids," Ship corrected. "I look forward to one day becoming one. It would make-" A pause as he thought about how to word this. "Make serving a cause much easier, I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 pm
"Zoroark? Must be Zorua's evolved form..." He made this assumption since his parents, older hybrids, were of this Pokemon and that the name sounded similar to Zorua. "Well then, that's understandable. Though, how old are you anyways? You seem to have a worldly knowledge about you, despite appearing so young."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm
"I'm fourteen. Because of my heritage, it seems I'm shorter than other kids my age," Ship observed. "When I was working, I sometimes served kids a head taller than I am."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm
"Oh wow, even as a hybrid I would have never guessed you to be that old. No offense, looking young will be a good thing as you get older." He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:21 pm
"It doesn't bother me," Ship assured. "But what's next? That train heist can't have been their most egregious act so far, can it?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games