Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 pm
prinxe shadow

Morgan looked at him suspiciously, tapping the crate with one toe and listening to the sound it made before it moved toward it at all, stepping carefully and stooping to poke at it. One eye twitched, and it laid its ear alongside the crate, listening for anything alive, before finally throwing it open and stumbling over its feet as it stepped back in shock, Valkyrie screeching a warning.

And out would come...nothing. Inside the crate was in a rock, a simple rock. It was on the large size, about as big as a basketball. The rock was almost black in color and sat in the crate all by its self except for the tiny little crystal-like fragments embedded in the wood. Strange.

"Take the stone out and let one of your Pokemon touch it." Sub told Morgan, his tone becoming much more serious as he tapped a Pokeball in his pocket. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. Consider this an experiment in a controlled environment."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:38 pm
SubonicXP
Anamineh

The Tyranitar's foot was fine and its attitude was much better now that it ate. With the berries gone and its appetite sated it almost seemed as if the beast had no idea what to do next. "Tyranitar..." It mumbled with a snort as it eyed Rhyme over for a good long while, watching her eat her sandwich. After getting bored of just watching her it decided to turn around and walk away, off to find something to occupy its time. How rude.

She finished just as it turned around, and she wiped her mouth as it walked away. "Have a good rest of your day, Tyranitar!" She calls out, turning back and bringing out her Altaria. Climbing onto Aria's back, she let the pokemon lead itself out, and eventually she'd be back in the HQ, heading towards the kitchen on top of her fluffy steed.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:57 am
SubonicXP

And out would come...nothing. Inside the crate was in a rock, a simple rock. It was on the large size, about as big as a basketball. The rock was almost black in color and sat in the crate all by its self except for the tiny little crystal-like fragments embedded in the wood. Strange.

"Take the stone out and let one of your Pokemon touch it." Sub told Morgan, his tone becoming much more serious as he tapped a Pokeball in his pocket. "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen. Consider this an experiment in a controlled environment."

The stone was heavy, requiring much effort for Morgan to lift it out of the box, though it finally managed it, dropping it to the floor with a loud noise and a huff. It winced, and looked at its pokemon, taking a mental inventory. Which of them was the most likely to be okay if things went wrong? The decision was taken out of its hands as Ira charged forward, tackling the stone with a roar as Morgan winced back. It knew that Sub said nothing would go wrong, but it wasn't terribly trusting, and karma hated it. It was awful to everyone, doing awful things and pranks whenever it could, and as such, everything that could go wrong, did.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:21 pm
prinxe shadow

The stone was heavy, requiring much effort for Morgan to lift it out of the box, though it finally managed it, dropping it to the floor with a loud noise and a huff. It winced, and looked at its pokemon, taking a mental inventory. Which of them was the most likely to be okay if things went wrong? The decision was taken out of its hands as Ira charged forward, tackling the stone with a roar as Morgan winced back. It knew that Sub said nothing would go wrong, but it wasn't terribly trusting, and karma hated it. It was awful to everyone, doing awful things and pranks whenever it could, and as such, everything that could go wrong, did.

Sub smiled as the Deino rushed forward and tackled the stone, it would appear his experiment is already working, his theory confirmed. "GRAY, scan." The Snagem called out as he tossed a Dusk Ball out, the device opening up and releasing Monstressor the Tyranitar. "That thing should be getting really violent really soon. I would stand back, Morgan." He warned the Snagem.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:15 pm
SubonicXP
Sub smiled as the Deino rushed forward and tackled the stone, it would appear his experiment is already working, his theory confirmed. "GRAY, scan." The Snagem called out as he tossed a Dusk Ball out, the device opening up and releasing Monstressor the Tyranitar. "That thing should be getting really violent really soon. I would stand back, Morgan." He warned the Snagem.

Morgan didn't stand back, too busy staring, mouth open, at the Tyrannitar as Ira roared and Tackled the monstrous beast, Valkyrie screeching in the background as Ghoul and Fenrir added to the sounds with cackles and howls. It cut off its pokemon with a sharp gesture, stepping wayyyy back and tripping over its own feet, to land in a heap on the floor with a curse.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm
prinxe shadow

Morgan didn't stand back, too busy staring, mouth open, at the Tyrannitar as Ira roared and Tackled the monstrous beast, Valkyrie screeching in the background as Ghoul and Fenrir added to the sounds with cackles and howls. It cut off its pokemon with a sharp gesture, stepping wayyyy back and tripping over its own feet, to land in a heap on the floor with a curse.

Monstressor scoffed as the Deino rammed into its rock hard hide, the beast 'retaliating' by smacking the tiny dragon away with its tail. Sub simply looked on in wonder, happy to see his experiment all unfolding perfect.

"No change." GRAY declared from the speakers in the room.

"Wait, what?" Sub was snapped back to reality upon hearing GRAY's voice, the joy completely washed out of his face after hearing this declaration. "But how? Look at that thing! It's...a Deino, that's right, they are naturally violent." He said with a sigh, in all the hype he had forgotten that part.

"The Deino's energy levels are completely normal. Your attempt to recreate the conditions of the Hoenn starters from Littleroot has ended in failure." GRAY said, a hint of joy in his voice, as if pleased to know that Sub failed.

"Bah! Nothing? Not even a slight boost of power? Meh...back to the drawing board..." The man sighed as he recalled Monstressor and began to walk out of the lab. "Thanks for helping me. Sorry I didn't fill you in. I wanted to see if it was possible to mimic the state those starters are in, in hopes of understanding it better and cure them. That stone over there is an altered Dark Gem by the way. Was meant to mimic something similar to an evolution store or a Mega Stone. Theorized that those starters were in some state of pseudo-evolution, what with how powerful they were and yet seemed normal in their energy levels and displayed no ailments. Guess I was wrong. Any who, thanks for the help."

And that was that as Sub left the training room...maybe.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:00 pm
SubonicXP

Monstressor scoffed as the Deino rammed into its rock hard hide, the beast 'retaliating' by smacking the tiny dragon away with its tail. Sub simply looked on in wonder, happy to see his experiment all unfolding perfect.

"No change." GRAY declared from the speakers in the room.

"Wait, what?" Sub was snapped back to reality upon hearing GRAY's voice, the joy completely washed out of his face after hearing this declaration. "But how? Look at that thing! It's...a Deino, that's right, they are naturally violent." He said with a sigh, in all the hype he had forgotten that part.

"The Deino's energy levels are completely normal. Your attempt to recreate the conditions of the Hoenn starters from Littleroot has ended in failure." GRAY said, a hint of joy in his voice, as if pleased to know that Sub failed.

"Bah! Nothing? Not even a slight boost of power? Meh...back to the drawing board..." The man sighed as he recalled Monstressor and began to walk out of the lab. "Thanks for helping me. Sorry I didn't fill you in. I wanted to see if it was possible to mimic the state those starters are in, in hopes of understanding it better and cure them. That stone over there is an altered Dark Gem by the way. Was meant to mimic something similar to an evolution store or a Mega Stone. Theorized that those starters were in some state of pseudo-evolution, what with how powerful they were and yet seemed normal in their energy levels and displayed no ailments. Guess I was wrong. Any who, thanks for the help."

And that was that as Sub left the training room...maybe.

The 'explanation' didn't clear much up for Morgan, as it had zoned out and disappeared for much of the Littleroot mission. All it knew was that its pokemon were being used in an experiment; not something it was terribly happy about, as Ira was still futilely headbutting the Tyrannitar, till it occured to her to use another move, unleashing a Dragon Breath at the huge Pokemon. Fenrir joined in with a cloud of Smog, and Ghoul with Night Shade. The room was dark and full of pokemon moves, Morgan lying on the floor with its eyes wide and scared. Its pokemon didn't seem to know it was there, nor care that it would be caught up in the moves.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:01 pm
Odd sensed a strong source of negative energy in HQ for a while but couldn't quite trace it. The Dark energy left a void in the building surrounding it, making it very difficult to trace the soulless object. The channeler was best as sensing and identifying souls, after all, not energy sources. After a while, though, he tracked the void to Sub, where he found Morgan had been assisting him with something. "That thing feels....wrong.... Can we get rid of it?" He asked, glaring at the Dark Gem. Ebonite creeped him out ever since he'd fused his energy with Cadenza's. Can one imagine if he were exposed to Purite?

In that moment of distraction, he found himself subjected to the aftermath of several Pokemon attacks. Grunting in irritation, he spun around and slammed a hand into each of Morgan's Pokemon, sapping their spirit's of their energy on contact. "You lot best calm down and learn to obey your master." He warned, hiding the cringe that came as mild paralysis afflicted his muscles from the lightning-traced flames the boy's Deino had hit him with.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:10 pm
Sub went to respond to Odd about getting rid of his little experiment but when Morgan's Pokemon attacked he had completely forgot about Odd. "...GRAY, run more scans." The man said, his curiosity getting the best of him. "Morgan, Odd, why don't you two battle each other? I want to see something..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:57 pm
Anamineh

She finished just as it turned around, and she wiped her mouth as it walked away. "Have a good rest of your day, Tyranitar!" She calls out, turning back and bringing out her Altaria. Climbing onto Aria's back, she let the pokemon lead itself out, and eventually she'd be back in the HQ, heading towards the kitchen on top of her fluffy steed.

"Hiii pinky!" Gardy screeched into Rhyme's mind as she suddenly appeared behind her. "I'm so jealous. Can you make me pink too?!" She whined, chanting the word 'please' while she waited for an answer.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:01 pm
Shaking ever-so-slightly, Morgan shrugged. "S-sure, why not. Might as well.." A battle would get the leftover adrenaline from its brush with danger out of its system- a very good thing. It got to its feet, beckoning to Valkyrie, who flew to perch on its shoulder with a caw. "Let's do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 pm
SubonicXP
"Hiii pinky!" Gardy screeched into Rhyme's mind as she suddenly appeared behind her. "I'm so jealous. Can you make me pink too?!" She whined, chanting the word 'please' while she waited for an answer.

Woah. Aria chirps in surprise as little hands dig into the fluff of feathers, surprise clear at the voice in her mind, nearly toppling off her Pokemon. Climbing off, she turns around to face the Gardevoir chanting, blinking a few times before holding her hands up in defense. "C-calm down, calm down...I don't know how I got to be pink, but i'm sure if we had safe paint I could paint you pink...?" Whose pokemon was this? Was it...she... just a local Snagem pokemon?  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm
Anamineh
SubonicXP

Woah. Aria chirps in surprise as little hands dig into the fluff of feathers, surprise clear at the voice in her mind, nearly toppling off her Pokemon. Climbing off, she turns around to face the Gardevoir chanting, blinking a few times before holding her hands up in defense. "C-calm down, calm down...I don't know how I got to be pink, but i'm sure if we had safe paint I could paint you pink...?" Whose pokemon was this? Was it...she... just a local Snagem pokemon?

"Yaaay! Find the paint! Oh! By the way, I'm Sub's Pokemon! He loves me!" She said with a giggle, giving Rhyme a big tight huge surprisingly strong for a Gardevoir. Wait, did she read her mind?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Yaaay! Find the paint! Oh! By the way, I'm Sub's Pokemon! He loves me!" She said with a giggle, giving Rhyme a big tight huge surprisingly strong for a Gardevoir. Wait, did she read her mind?

Problem solved: She was a Snag's pokemon...but...oh goodness she read minds. Aaaaaaand there goes the hug and Rhyme instinctively sparks, which causes her Altaria to chirp in alarm and Peck the other Pokemon lightly to let go of her Hybrid trainer.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:54 pm
Anamineh
SubonicXP

Problem solved: She was a Snag's pokemon...but...oh goodness she read minds. Aaaaaaand there goes the hug and Rhyme instinctively sparks, which causes her Altaria to chirp in alarm and Peck the other Pokemon lightly to let go of her Hybrid trainer.

"Aaahh! I'm under attack! Save me pinky! I'm dying!" Gardy cried as he let go of Rhyme and began to run around in circles, working herself up into a panic as if she was going to die from the peck.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games