Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:41 pm

Slighter gasped when he was talked and fell to his side, Quickly getting up he looked at her and tackled her into the river. "Well thats good!" He said has he sat down, "But tackling you in the water probably didn't help uh?" He said ahs he tilted his head.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:43 pm

She gave him a wolfish grin and growled playfully at him.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:45 pm

Sora just watched the two, laughing softly here and there. Looking around she stands up and shakes off all the dirt off her, then going to the river far enough so she wouldn't be in their way of playing she starts to lap up some water.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:48 pm

Slighter could smell Sora going away alittle ways down river and smiled has he turn to face keara. "Okay, maybe it did." He said has he layed down infront of her.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:50 pm

She looked at him and growled playfully. "You lazy old man!!" She whined and walked to the side of him. Keara pawed at his side.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:52 pm

Sora suddenly started to choke on the water, as soon as Keara said that started to laugh, but she was drinking water at the same time. As soon as she stopped choking, you could hear her laughing.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:56 pm

Slighter tilted his head and stood on all for, 'Old man you say!" Slighter said has you could hear Sora laughing in the back ground. I could take anybody on any day and win if i wanted to." Slighter said has he turned around to face Sora and yelled out. 'Whats so funny!" He asked her has he waited.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:58 pm

"Really now?" She reared up on her hind legs and then leaped at him.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:59 pm

Sora started to laugh harder, her stomach starting to hurt. Calming down she looks at Slighter and smirks, "At you...old man!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:01 pm

Slighter looked at keara coming towards him and jumped to the side away from her. "yup!" He replied has he heard what Sora said and turned around to face her leaving himself completely open, "What did you just say!" Slighter replied has he slowly started walking towards her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:02 pm

Sora got into a posistion where she could either jump, or run around Slighter, "I said...I was laughing at you...old man.."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 pm

Keara landed on the ground after completely missing him and growled deep in her chest. She rushed behind him and leaped on his back, using her own body weight to bring him down to the ground. "First rule of fighting, never leave yourself open. I thought you would have known that Mr. Strong and Mighty Alpha Male."

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:06 pm

Slighter Laughed and looked at them both, 'I know that rule I just don't care, And You Sora, I will get you eventually so you better rune since there no place for you to hide." He said playfully has he looked up a keara, "I though you hate men and now your on top of one?" Slighter said has he laughed, transforming himself into His human form once again.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:08 pm

Sora rolled her eyes, "I don't need to run...plus...if you ran after me you could trip or something." She said teasing him.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:10 pm

She growled at him and lowered her head so that he could feel her breath on his chest as she bared her fangs. "I hate human men, ones that can't take on the shape of a wolf. They do not understand the true meaning of freedom." She stood onto of him and looked at him.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games