Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masamune Ikaera

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:03 pm
hello, im ikaera, ive been roleplaying for about 1 year, so i thought id check out this guild, and its cool, so yea, i am concidered by my friends, a fairly good roleplayer, not the best, but i do not god-mod, bunny, etc. , yea, so im new to this guild, and im glad to meet you all, i hope i have a fun time,

my characters name is Dusk Alagosana, the brother to my pen name Jey Alagosana, He doesnt really possess any special abilities, hes just a person -shrug-, so yea, im here, call me Dusk, Masamune, Jey, Ikaera, or just Masamune Ikaera, or even, my real name, Travis ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:58 pm
Greetings....
I'm a 13 year old geek. Who roleplays. I'm glad to be in biggrin ....
(I'm 14 in 15 days...me want presents! >.>)  

Eon the Wolf

oLexi

Bookish Benefactor

26,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:36 pm
Hi, I'm Ryanna, and I'm an RP addict!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uh... yeah anywho, I'm 22 and live in Minnesota, USA. I've been RP'ing for the last, oh about 5 or 6 years. I can RP almost any style, but am best with Vampire/Werecreature styles, cause I'm weird like that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:57 am
Name: `Poptarts
Name's Origin: ..o.o.. There a Nummy healthy breakfast.
Currently attending school at: L.V.Rogers.
Will be attending school at: cort don bleu in Vancouver
Intended Major: Baking, and decorative arts with food.
Went to High School at:LVR High School (A.k.a. Hell)
Employment: Granite Point Golf course
Father's Job: Store manager
Mother's job: Kitchen Manager
Siblings: 2, Older sister (24) Older brother (2 cool
Hobbies: Gaia (duh), anime, RPing, games of most sorts, ranting, being confused, drawing, dancing,
Favorite System: Xbox260
Favorite Game Series': DDR, Mega man, PSU (Phantasy Star Universe)
Favorite anime: Zombie-Loan, Naruto, Bleach, Claymore, Air, Tsubasa Chronicle, Cardcaptor Sakura,
Favorite Manga: Marmalade boy, dot hack,
Best Anime movie ever: Angel Sanctuary
Current AMV collection size: none
Other Hobbies: rock climbing drawing, annoying people

Favorite Food: Sushi , lasagnia
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): POTC, LOTR, HP, Donny Darko, Disney movies
Favorite Instrument: trumpet
Favorite Store: Hot topic
Favorite Bands: anyting thats not rap or opera
Webcomics I read: Megatokyo, VG cats

HANDYTARD

Wahoozerman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:48 am
Hey everybody!

I'm wahoozerman, otherwise known as Hoozer, Hooz, Wahooz, or Hoozy. I'm pretty egotistical, so don't hesitate to pop my ego whenever it needs it. I'm really proud of my combat roleplaying guide, so go read it. (Told you I had an ego.)

I do a lot of nerdy stuff, but that's ok, because I go to school at Georgia Tech. I do just about any kind of RP depending on my mood. I will do D&D or other d20 systems, though I prefer not to do them on Gaia.

I do know a lot about roleplaying combat, and yes I am willing to teach people, but I don't know how much time I will have. Unless people are willing to wait a while between responses and such I can take a few people on at once, otherwise I'll only be able to help one person at a time.

Class is an evil thing.

Random facts time?
I read manga and webcomics, one at a time, and whatever looks cool. Currently reading Megatokyo, recently finished Berserk, next on my list is Death Note.

I'm majoring in computer science. I have a robot, its name is ph34r b0t.

I don't usually have any classes after four or so, but that dosen't mean I'll always be available.

I'm on my laptop during most of my classes (like right now... psychology FTW!) So you can usually get ahold of me.

My AIM is on that little bar above my avitar, use it. I'll be much more likely to answer promptly to it than to a PM. That being said, my AIM is on ALL THE TIME. Even when I'm not around. So if I don't reply, it's nothing personal.

I do theatre! It's great fun! It supports my ego! It eats up my free time!

I swordfight. That's right, swordfight. Notice I did not say fence. Fencing is all well and good if you're in it for sport, but for actual combat, fencing is relatively worthless. I know a LOT about mideval weaponry and combat stuffs, and a lot about fighting dirty. I strongly believe that a fight is a fight, so fight to win.

Uhhh... that's all I can think of for now. Look forward to working with ya'll.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:03 pm
name: Ax
RAWR!
Rp's keep me busy when I tire of GW or SPC plus gaia rulez
Sup yall?  

Azure Ax

Lucky Duelist

9,240 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

VisibleDifference

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:19 pm
Okayz, well to start out: call me Liz, or if you don't mind typing, EnchantedFlyer. I'm really random sometimes, so don't freak out if I say "ice-cream" during a discussion that's about anything BUT ice-cream. Hmm, and to add to it, be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you. It's pretty self-explanatory. Let's see, I love rps, but I love leaving rps as much as joining them. >_< I know that you shouldn't leave a rpg in the middle of it, but I do that... especially when it gets old and boring. I'm quiet busy right now... I'm always busy after school starts, but I'll try to squeeze some free time to rp. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Well,
my real name is David Strunk, but ya'll can call me Kongren/Kongy
I'm 21 years old and I've been playing gaia for two of those 21 off and on. I started alot earlier but then abandoned my old account, to make a long story short-here I am.

I'm bored of the RP's on Gaia, the ones that have no end in sight. The ones that have poorly written characters just duking it out with some poorly written badguy. I absolutely HATE being PM'd RP's because it always goes nowhere. What my vision here is to (when I have to time I'm really busy between my college, my acting, and work) create an online roleplay story that actualy has interesting characters, and an ENDing. I don't like magical s**t, or half cat girl whatchamacallits because I kinda think having the magical power to do anything shits on a persons creative flow. Its like, snap there's magic. So what!? That's not interesting, its not fun, and the person who wrote it isn't creative. Blah, so anyways. I'm going to go ahead and say it,
I can write a better RP than most of the people here on Gaia. So if you need ideas for a ******** awesome RP you just PM me telling me how you want to do it, I will tell you where you can improve your stories and how you can make them and their characters in it interesting. So... I think I gotta open up a shop or something. Anyways, send me a PM and we'll talk.

~ Kongren Knightslayer

The Davie Jay

Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blossomgirl101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:25 pm
Ok...well I am uh, blossomgirl101. smile I love RPing, cause well, I love writing. smile I would like to meet other RPers here who like RPing too (hopefully that is almost everyone, that's why I joined!). Sometimes when I RP though, it might be super long, or super short, depending on if I have anything to RP about. sweatdrop Well, hello and I hope I can be part of the community and make tons of friends!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:17 pm
Heyoh ^^ I just joined ^^ What up my home G's? Lol sorry...feeling spontaneous...so yeah...feel free to ask questions or drop me a PM every once in awhile =o)  

tougher_bambi

Dapper Genius

8,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:10 am
Hello, my name is Sunny. I'm a dedicated RPer addicted to fluff, romance and comedy. I'm actually engaged IRL to StormySasuke, (Sorrry fellas), and we're getting married in November. Um... I have to warn you I get highly fangirlish at times, so beware!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:42 am
My names Kyle, for those who care. I'm a member of this guiled, but I haven't really gotten arouned to posting anything.......I probablly shouled.  

Otlan

Fallen Drake

8,915 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azshadel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 am
Hello all Im Azshadel. I love to watch Bleach and Inuyasha (havent really gotten into other animes. I've done a little roleplaying but not much. Figured it would be fun to get in a roleplaying guild. Will be looking forward to chatting to you all more soon! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:22 am
Hi! You can just call me Mr. Tomoe...or SonarP. Doesn't matter. I've been role-playing for about 8 years, however, I don't feel as though I can truly call myself a "Level 3" yet. I like various anime series-type role-plays along with video game role-plays...I like the dark stuff, too. ^_^  

GS Professor Tomoe

Chamaguchi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:28 pm
Hi hi!

My name's Chamaguchi, but you can always give me nicknames. wink I'm usually called Chama-chan, Chama, and whatnot. XD

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and it's a pleasure to be in this guild! blaugh Fweeee! As you might've guessed, I just LOVE to roleplaying; I got introduced to it approximately a year ago. I love to write stories, and expanding/using my imagination in any way I can. n_n

Asides from writing, I am also an Anime and Manga addict! biggrin Tee hee! I enjoy watching anime and collecting manga. Oh, and I really LOVE drawing!! ^ ^ It's like, my number one passion. <3

Um, what else ... ?

I am ... 14 years old! xd I'm turning 15 soon. Don't go stalking me, kayz? *clears throat* I like RPing anything really, although I tend to roleplay fantasy-related themes more often. :3 I am really friendly, and I am pretty much a happy person! I think. sweatdrop Eh heh heh! Another hobby I enjoy doing is playing video games, especially games like DDR. mrgreen I also love nature and running! O.O;;

One more thing: I am learning Japanese. biggrin

And ... that's it! ^-^ Ja ne~!

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games