Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Slighter didn't leave completely, He just walked behind a tree and a rock and laid down, Embarrassed at what he had done.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:08 pm
When Sroa was done yawning and stretching she opened her eyes looking around. Not seeing Slighter. Then she smelled him close by, sighing some she starts to walk towards him. Carefully and quietly.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 pm
Slighter curled up into a ball and closed his eyes not paying attention to his surroundings.

((I'll wait for Hakino to reply in the den before posting.))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Sora swiftly jumped on the rock Slighter was hiding behind. Watching him for a seconds she then lays down. Putting her muzzle on her paws. Looking off into the forest, day-dreaming.

((Alright.))

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:19 pm
Slighter didn't realized Sora was right above him until he took in a deep breath of air and smelt her, but he didn't move, and stay still.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:22 pm
Sora yawned again, her canines showing. Once she closed her mouth she blinked a couple of times before closing her eyes all the way. Enjoying the quiet moment.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:27 pm
Slighter finally worked up the guts to look up at her to find out she had he eyes closed, Smirking and yawning once more, Slighter closed his eyes once again and laid his head down on the ground and and sighed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:14 pm
Sora chuckled some as she heard him yawn, "You can't be truly tired.." She paused, "Are you?" She asked as she remebered it wasn't his first time yawning today.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:15 pm
Slighter shook his head and looked up at her, "Nah, I just warn when I.m bored." he said opening his eyes and looking up at her, "I sleep when I'm tired." he told her with a sigh of relief, believing she wasn't mad at him for what he had done.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:34 pm
Sora opened one of her eyes and looked at him, "Okay, I'll take your word on it." She replied as she saw fireflies start to come out. She watched one as it came near her, her eyes crossing over as it landed on her nose. She just stared at it for a moment then sneezed, making herself fall off the rock and land on her back with a loud thud.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:37 pm
Slighter heard her sneeze and then fall back, laughing softly slighter looked up and around the rock to see her, "Are you Okay?" he asked her has he nudged her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:43 pm
Sora ended up turning into her human form when she landed on her back. Lifting her hand of the ground a bit she waves it, "I'm fine.. my pride is a bit bruised.. but, I'm fine.." She said with a small laugh as she sat up and rubbed the back of her head. Then she turned into her wolf form again and shook the dirt and leaves out of her fur.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:46 pm
Slighter walked towards a nearby tree again and looked at her, "So, umm." Slighter didn't know what to say has he looked over at the rising moon, 'We should probably head back for now, Atleast climb down the mountain top before the cold settles down and the stronger winds pick up." he told her with a sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:51 pm
Sora looked up at him and nodded, "Alright." She was never up here so she didn't know what the weather would be like,

Nutella Mocha

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:52 pm
"Sli-Sli I want to practice fighting!"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games