Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:32 am
Canberra. I was there a while ago and it seemed like a really boring place...

Favourite TV show?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:14 pm
I posted in the wrong topic, oopsies sweatdrop

Mine would have to be Scrubs. Can't get enough of it! xd

Estimate of CDs & DVDs you own?  

Weylok

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:53 pm
Around 20? More DVDs than CDs.

Favourite DVD you that own?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:00 pm
WellzY
Around 20? More DVDs than CDs.

Favourite DVD you that own?

My Full Metal Panic DVD Box Set ^_^ - or Edward Scissorhands blaugh  

Raven Skaari

Raven Skaari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:02 pm
*posts best picture she has*

User Image

Sexual orientation: Straight, but I don't mind looking now and then - boobs are nice

Nationality/Heritage: Australian, Scottish, English and German

Hobbies: Reading, Sketching, Singing (to myself - NO KAREOKE!) and making GIFs for Gaia

Likes: The sad kind of beauty of watching the sun glint through Autumn leaves, lighting them up in brilliant shades of Gold, Crimson, Magenta and Auburn before they float through the air on their final journey. Lying in a field of long grass on a breezy day, with my eyes closed against the sun listening to my MP3 player.
The smell of rain in the air. Riding my bike without my helmet, feeling ultimate freedom as the wind plays through my hair. A Hot Chocolate on a cold day.
The Green Tea smell that greets me everyday in the office...
The feeling I get when my heart swells, when I see couples blissfully happy and so deeply involved that they are only aware of themselves and the rest of the world melts away. Watching the ducks skimming across a pond in the park.
Steaming hot Chinese food. Cookies and Cream ice cream.
The feeling I get when I gaze at the moon and stars ...
The smell of fresh coffee beans from my favourite coffee house "GiGi's"
Fresh cantoloupe and vanilla icecream. Reading fanfiction and thinking that for just a moment sometimes there really are happy endings in this world.

Dislikes: Reality� Not being able to understand my own generation.
Knowing that its there but not being able to see my own inner "light".
Being so far apart from the ones I love.

Generalized Political Standing: All politicians only serve themselves.

Beliefs: I believe in far too many things for them to be classified in a single religion or word.

Family & Pets: I live with my mother and father and our cat ginger. My older sister Colleen is a nurse. She moved out a few years ago and is now engaged, and I have two older half brothers, Adam and Luke. I am only in contact with one of them at the moment, my oldest brother Luke, who has my dream occupation of being a freelance media man - he does it all, camera, lights, sound, editing, directing.
I trully admire my Brother and Sister

Other things you do on the computer besides Gaia: This and that.

I'm stereotyped as: A crazy, self absorbed, sometimes hyperactive, sometimes chronically depressed, pessimistic japanophile� and its all true.

Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Even when I smile. I'm crying inside. I'm always torn. always.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:28 am
First 5 box sets of the original transformer series.

I would say that my dvd and cd collections is over 200.

Least favourite cd/dvd?  

ManagerKyoto

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 pm
Macarena single eek
It was a present from my sister xd

What is the most amusing picture of yourself that you will be willing to post?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:54 am
User Image

Last Saturday at the toilets at the Cactus bar. For 2 years I've been wondering what the hell that box with the question mark on it does. I wish someone would tell me.

Same question to the next person.  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:21 am
Condoms? For the thinnyl challenged? neutral

I don't have any embarassing photos! Maybe of me from Kindergarten wearing nail-polish, but I'm too lazy to scan it.

Fondest memory as a child?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:19 am
Arrh there's just too many to say. I'm very sentimental... I suppose my fondest collection of memories would be from the times I spent in and around Bright (which was pretty much every second weekend for a while). It was just a really good place. Got to explore the bush and historical places (abandoned gold mines, old spooky houses), plus hang out with my cousins on their farm, riding horses, playing in hay, spending nights by the fire and doing all that country kid shiz.

YOUR favourite childhood memory?

(And the box doesn't have condoms in it. The little black door opens out, and you can just fit your hand in... there's nothing in there and it's a little bit warm, but not warm enough to be a heater. It's odd I tells ya... maybe more so because I only ever see it when I'm drunk.)  

EmWah
Crew

Weylok

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:46 am
Meeting my (old) best mate on his first day of pre school. We dug holes and hid milk cartons in them xd Fun fun!

Ever been on a cruise? If not, a flight?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:01 am
I've been on the ferry that crosses Sydney Harbour, and I've been on one plain flight, from Melbourne to Canberra.

Rebel.

Most rebelious act you've committed?  

WellzY
Crew

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:31 am
Most rebelious act? Hmmm thats a tough one. ninja Ummm probably drinking a bottle and a half of vodka in front of the duty officer at college and then walking 5km to the nearest pub to get more grog. whee sweatdrop

You?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:50 am
Would be dull, I am not very rebelious.  

Ozumou

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:34 am
Holy s**t, I forgot all about this thread. =D

Red or White? Wine that is. Or not at all perhaps?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff