Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:32 am
"Now there is considering you have a piano. I love playing the piano. I'll be back in a few" Arianna said and ran to her house. She went into her room and grabbed a blue tube top and a cropped jeans jacket and a denim skirt. She grabbed some ballet flats and then ran back downstairs. "Hi baby" Arianna said to her dog. Hailey looked up at her mommy and wagged her tail. "You so cute. Come along, I'm sure Rachel won't mind if I bring you back as long as you're good" Arianna siad. Hailey wagged her tail and Arianna picked her up, craddling her in her arms. She got in her car after grabbing some things for her puppy and drove to Rachel's house. "Hey Rach! Is it ok that I brought my puppy over? Don't worry she's housetrained and a good little puppy" Arianna asked, letting herself back into the house with the belongings that she had grabbed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm
Rachel was in the shower when Arianna arrived, but she heard her call out. "It's fine!" She yelled, towelling herself off quickly, but not bothering with her hair. She dressed simply and came downstairs. "I'm ready, who's next?" She asked.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:48 pm
"I'll go next. Hailey be a good girl, mommy'll be back in a few minutes" Arianna said and then ran upstairs. She took a quick shower, making sure not to take to much hot water and then dressed in the clothes that she brought. After combing her hair she bounded back down the stairs and took a seat next to Rachel, grabbing a toy for Hailey and then playing with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:15 pm
"Karissa?" Rachel looked at her questioningly.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:31 pm
"Huh?" Karissa was distracted from her thoughts by Rachel's questioning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 pm
"You showering?" Rachel asked with an amused smile on her face. "You can think and move at the same time, slow-poke!" She said, laughing a little.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:06 pm
"Oh, right. I guess I was off in space," Karissa laughed self-depreciatingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:33 pm
"That's right, go get your bath, before I sic Hailey on you" Arianna said in a serious voice but teasing her friend, picking the shetland sheepdog puppy up and putting her adorably cute face next to her own.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm
"Yes, yes," Karissa went obediently upstairs, but a welcome shower was no strong diversion for her thoughts. She didn't know how long she stayed in the washroom, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 pm
Rachel rolled her eyes slighty when Karissa passed the half an hour mark. I'll give you another 5 minutes, then I'm coming up to see what you're sulking about. She thought firmly, keeping her face a calm mask to hide her concern from Arianna.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:44 pm
"I know something's bothering you. Stop worrying about me, I've handled a lot more things than you give me credit for. What's wrong?" she told Rachel. "Come her Hailey" she told her dog who was sitting in a corner, head on paws, looking like she was sulking. Hailey immediatly got up and went to her mommy. "Here Rach, she likes this" Arianna said, tossing a rope to Rachel. Hailey immediatly went over to Rachel, tail wagging, a big doggy grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm
"Wow, half an hour?" Karissa mused aloud. "The time really flies." Irrationally, she laughed at herself. "Coming, mother."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:52 am
Rachel grinned despite herself. You're older than I am, silly. She shook the rope in front of Hailey, giggling quietly as the dog barked in response, trying to grab it with her teeth. "Nothing's wrong, not anymore, I think we're just about past everything."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:05 pm
"Keep me in the dark, see if I care. No seriously Rach, you can tell me things, I lived through my family's death which was my fault remember? Oh, wait, I never really did tell you the full story and I'm not gonna say it now, I don't think you'd like it" Arianna said, eyes downcast. She looked up and smiled though when she seen Hailey growl playfully and gently paw at Rachel's hand.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 am
Rachel rolled her eyes. Arianna had always liked the dramatics. "I was just warning Karissa about how much time she had left in the washroom." She said, with a sense of finality, patting Hailey on the head gently.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games