Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:14 pm
((Ahhh... okay....))

Back before Sira woke up... when fuyu came in...((just for this post... ninja ))

"Ohh... He came beaten up holding Ai unconcious... then he passed out.... I think its from his fight with Akatsuki...." Reks mused aloud, Sira finally waking, looking beaten badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 pm
((Whoops... replying to those last posts then...))

"She'll be fine... she's still unconcious." Reks explained to him. "What happened with the Akatsuki? How did you get away?"

((Oh yeah... you mean my summoning tomb?))

((Oh.. baout the color thingy... above were it has the post style, post action stuffs above the typing box, theres color, size, and align. you highlight the text you want a different color or whatever, then you scroll down the color exc. bar and choose the color you want! :]))  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 pm
((i see i see))

"Hmm How long ago did the Akatsuki attack?" Sero asked. He had been away from the village a long time and needed to know new info.

((and ty))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:22 pm
Sira propped himself up ignoring the pain. "Not sure really.. I don't remember much of what happened. All I remember was seeing Kisame, Itachi and Ai on the ground unconscious. After that I just ran.." Sira opened his eye's, his vision was clear again. He looked over at Ai smiling slightly.

((I think I understand now!!))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:25 pm
"Sasori and Zetsu attacked us a while ago... Thats why we were here in the first place..." Reks replyed, concerned that the attacks were getting more and more often.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:31 pm
"Hmm I believe I should stop travelin' for a while. I'm gonna' settle down here now. These attacks shall stop...I hope"Sero was concerened. These guy's, even with enormous chakra, were injured very badly. I'm gonna' need ta' watch my back, because the akatsuki could attack at anytime, Sero thought.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm
"Alright...." Reks sighed. "We should establish some watch- twenty four hours... Just incase." Reks thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Sira sighed and stood back up. It was amazed him that he could stand at the moment. "We need that baka of a Hokage to help out.." He said feeling the side of his head where a gash was earlier. a small scar was left. He shrugged and walked over to Ai kneeling down beside her bed. 'I hope she'll be okay..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm
"Hey Sira- are there any more wounds you have? I can heal them..." Reks said, discreatly, his hand being engulfed by black flame.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:42 pm
"Just this big scar.." Sira said pointing to the clearly visible scar. He thought back to how he got it and found he couldn't remember. He shrugged still wondering how he escaped alive. He did remember something. A white and black flame.. From that point he just remembered the scene he had already described.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

xX-Shadow Reaper Gr1m-Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:52 pm
zane continues running through the village towards the exit  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:55 pm
zane reaches the exit but when he gets thee 2 sound jounin are blocking the way

zane srops and oulls out an extra kunai

"wat do they want..." zane mumbled to hjimself  

xX-Shadow Reaper Gr1m-Xx
Crew

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:10 am
"Alright.... I'll see if I can do anything...." Reks said, holding his hand over the scar, the flames licking the injury. He pulled his hand away after a while. "How is it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:09 pm
Fuyu had already left the hospital. She was sitting atop the mountain with the Hokage faces carved into it. She looked over the entire village, looking for anything suspicious. The seal on her neck pulsed and she could tell something bad was going to happen soon.

((my writers block is over! =D))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:14 pm
"K I'll go talk ta' Kage, see if that idoit will raise the security around here. And by the way, who is the hokage? I been away for so long that they probley changed him or her around." Sero said a little worried.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games