Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:26 am
she sighs "things just dont get that easy now huh" she said and looked at him "please dont kill each other over me"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:29 am
i wasnt planning on it, the bullets shouldnt have hurt him that badly, they were pretty small, and if i wanted to kill him his leg wouldnt have gotten paddled, it wouldve gotten cut off. now if you dont mind i need to get a lot of potions and stuff *starts walking away without help towards castle* hey skeletons, i need a potion bag and a anti necro bag, pronto. *falls down then lays down on the bridge* ugh man i just cant see anymore, that poisons got my vision all screwy  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:31 am
she walked over to him "can you see me?" she asked helping him up  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:33 am
yeah i can see its just difficult, i guess that anti necro pack aint gonna do me much good, its a bow and arrow. with my vision ill need to shoot 20 arrows to hit him once. hang on let me lay down till the skeletons bring my stuff. *lays back down on bridge and closes eyes* wow its beautiful outside, the clouds are bright white today.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:36 am
she leaned over him, looking at him "i hope you get better" she said "where did you get hit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:41 am
well judging by the hole that wont heal in my back, im willing to bet back there. it didnt feel like it got too far in, but its draining my blood so he mustve hit a vital vein or something. and dont worry im in tip top shape *stands up then falls to knees* well almost tip top shape... oh the skeletons, thank god *takes 2 pouches* lola im going, you stay here. skeleton i want her in that castle until my return. dont let her leave, do anything but hurt her to get her back. *watches skeleton place magical handcuffs on lola then laughs and coughs up blood* ha ha thats just what i was thinking too.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:44 am
she pulls on then "no please, i dont want you to die" walks towards him "please"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:48 am
*wipes blood off of face* ill be fine. if im gone longer than an hour then i guess i didnt make it too far into nilathaks army huh? hey skeleton, yank her and dont drop her. if she passes the castle wall yank her and dont drop her. ill be back, hopefully.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:49 am
she found herself flying again, the skeleton caught her "this isnt fair, please, i care about you, just dont die please"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:03 am
lifes not fair, see the hole in my back, theres your proof. now ill hopefully be back in an hour. *wanders into forest and gets to nilathaks army or at least where it was*
nice of you to join me necross, come to kill me? then let us duel as real men. no magic or summons.
alright. *groans and puts down packs and drinks a health potion* youre mine *pulls out silver broadsword and takes off nilathaks arm*
oh nice shot, and with silver too, cant heal that one, just have to seal off the blood flow. *makes arm stop bleeding as i cut the other one off* grrah youre going to have to stop that *stops other arms bleeding*
*takes off his legs*
*stops legs from bleeding then summons 3 giant skeletons to hold me*
*looks behind me* cheater, hmm thunder *destroys skeleton giants then turns to nilathak and puts the blade to his throat* now you die. i need to heal. *drops down to knees as blade pierces nilathak and he cant heal* no it cant be. i cant die. i promised lola. *stands up at the thought of lola crying over him then kills nilathak then falls back down blade in hand sleeping in the forest slowly healing*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:15 am
she pulled away "not fair" she flew into their arms again "stop doing that" they carried her to her room and layed her in her bed "fine" she went under the covers and put the pillow over her head "ill get out"
skeleton "i dont think so"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:23 am
Arage walked up to Necross, lying on the ground. "You seriously need to learn to wait for help, my friend," he said, picking him up and placing him over his shoulder. "Well, let's get you to the infirmary," he said cheerfuly, walking back to the castle.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:24 am
she saw that the skeletons were gone and walked out of her room, she felt a tug "no not again" she groaned and flew again landing in their arms "stop it ok, im not going to leave" she crossed her arms  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:33 am
He walked in the castle, laying Necross down in the infirmary room. "You'll get better in here," he said walking out. He walked around the castle, looking all around him. He stopped outside Lola's room, then turned around and walked back to the front door.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:35 am
"put me down" she said sternly, they put her down, she walked around the castle "arage" she said looking for him "i need to talk to you" she sighned "why would he, i said something mean"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games