Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:45 am

FrozenPhoenix32
missing nin itachi
FrozenPhoenix32
I.

Am.

So.

Tired.

asidjlkejkdd.

Basically this is my saturday/sunday:

Saturday- chil till like 3, then go to my friend's place. from there we go to dinner with a ******** of people, than to the homecoming dance. then we dance for like 3 and a half straight hours, get out sweat as hell at like 11. We go back home, all the guys come to my place, chicks go back to this one girl's house where they left all their s**t. we regroup at my place. of course, these girls are too stupid to change outta their dresses, so at about 1230 am, i have half naked girls running around my house. mind you, my parents are asleep and completely oblivious.

so we chill, hang out, hook up, basically have a good time, play some guitar hero, have a wannabe rave in my garage (iPod + speakers + strobe light+ lights off) and stuff till about 130. Then we decide to go tping. So we pile about 7 kids in my friend's 5 person car, and go off, while two girls are changing into my shorts from like 4 years ago cuz they were the only ones that fit and we go tp my friend's. While doing this, we broke 6 laws: breaking curfew, my friend matt isn't legal enough to drive us yet, he isnt allowed to drive himselfa past 11 pm, we run a red, tp, and no one wore seatbelts.

so then, these girls are completely blown on Monster energy drinks, and if i hadnt been with them all night, i'd swear they were drinking, because they decide to go streaking at 230.

so after this, we all go back to my house, and two of these girls fall asleep. So one of the girls drives everyone back home.

So my guy friends are spending the night so ew chill, watch south park, play some g hero, etc. then we get a text from this girl saying "come over, im horny." So of course, we go, pick them up, and come back to my house. so we come back to my place, hang out, then all of a sudden my mom comes down for water so we flip out, i hide the girlsunder a blanket, and stick my feet under to play it off.

At this point it's about 4 am. the girls decide to go back home, so we drop em off. We come back to my place and crash. At 745, my friend's alarm goes off and we all wake up, because his b***h a** had to go home at 8.

So we chill, go to iHop, have a good time. At 3 one of the girls comes over and we hang out for about 10 minutes before we all fall asleep on my bed. so we wake up at 4, and go to panda express. at this point, people leave, so it's only me, kaitlyn and my fat a** friend portman. so we go, eat, and then decide to act like that one commercial and ONLY make left turns. so we do that for about an hour, then we just pull up in my driveway and sleep in her car for a while because it was warm. so then we wake up and then they went home and i slept.

Yeah.

that was my epic weekend.

Wow...did you get lucky? Because if you did that would have been the most awsome weekend ever.

yes and no.

i swear, it was like we had all drunk our asses off on saturday, but no one had a sip of alcohol.

i was making out with my barely clothed best friend in my garage...then the next day we were both asleep in my bed.

but we didnt really do anything furhter than that.

i dont even wanna know what my other two friends were doing to each other.

and that's just homecomming? your prom will be like, historic.

ah, to be young and carefree for a night or two...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:03 am

You're still young, silly! xd *hugs!*

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 am

So are you, silly!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:10 am

and you too, silly! *hugs all around* x3

Nospai Deathous

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:18 am

Fwee! *glomp!* ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:22 am

sorry, but i gee too gee. =/

bye alls! off to bed, at the lovely hour of 7:22AM ^^;;

Nospai Deathous

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:25 am

S'ok. I'm not truly sure what I'm doing up at this hour, meself. xd

(( it's 10:25 AM here ))

Rainy, grungy day, too.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:31 am

Aww... just when things were so gay too...

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:38 am

Nelo: your sig has a few Vs in it. ^^ Be that a quote from something?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:43 am

No, not really. Just like the letter V.

To be honest, i've almost memorized the entire thing though. preparing for halloween.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:47 am

It's pretty cool. There also be preparations to make for halloween on my end, as well. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:45 am

I'd say ditto if the idea wasnt already seconded by CW.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:11 am

Cale Darksun
I'd say ditto if the idea wasnt already seconded by CW.

Say it anyway! xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:17 am

Ditto then.
Ive a few things to do before Halloween comes around, including getting the supplies for my costume.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:51 am

All I need is a new set of knives... the old ones will do, but I'd likke a new set anyway.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games