Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 pm
(thou has returned, and i was close to overing a reaper in RE5 by four infinet rockets and 120 nitogen granades later, yes i used up an infinate rocket, you got a problum with that? anyways i forgot what was going on here)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:43 pm
red 14 the sniper
(thou has returned, and i was close to overing a reaper in RE5 by four infinet rockets and 120 nitogen granades later, yes i used up an infinate rocket, you got a problum with that? anyways i forgot what was going on here)

(Uhhhh me (Kioko) And ur wolf thingie tried to figure out how to get u into the collar was the last thing i memmber lol)  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:44 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Shakes his hand~ Hello sir im Kimi im Blairs 12 year old sister and you i should have to assume are Edward her boyfriend am i correct?
ed gives an confused look "12? gees... guess old humans have quite some energy"

~Smiles~ I was an accident but yes my parents do enjoy themselves quite often ~Blairs eyes get huge and she covers Kimis mouth with her hand~ Sorry Ed
"no truble" ed was wondering if all the family did ((lOl))

(Oh hush ed!!!! lmao) ~Kimi smiles and diseppears and Blair stummbles into Ed~ Damn i hate when she does that to me ~Starts to move away from him and towards her office~
ed follows "so... was the night becalse of alcohool or what?" genetics he toght  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

(Uhhhh me (Kioko) And ur wolf thingie tried to figure out how to get u into the collar was the last thing i memmber lol)

(o yeah, and the wolf said ry not wanting Shiro to be around)  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:47 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Shakes his hand~ Hello sir im Kimi im Blairs 12 year old sister and you i should have to assume are Edward her boyfriend am i correct?
ed gives an confused look "12? gees... guess old humans have quite some energy"

~Smiles~ I was an accident but yes my parents do enjoy themselves quite often ~Blairs eyes get huge and she covers Kimis mouth with her hand~ Sorry Ed

(Oh hush ed!!!! lmao) ~Kimi smiles and diseppears and Blair stummbles into Ed~ Damn i hate when she does that to me ~Starts to move away from him and towards her office~

~Shrugs~ It isnt like we did anything so whats the big deal?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"curiosity..." to see if it is repeatable he toght  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:50 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

(Wait she is supposed to want him there or no?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Sits on the couch and looks at him tiredly~ So whats up?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:54 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

(try not wanting him)
The wolf s laying down looking at Kioko trying to solve what Tora told him in puzzle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

((300 posts woot)) "nothing much... posing with akey eh? reks showed me the pic"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:55 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper

(try not wanting him)
The wolf s laying down looking at Kioko trying to solve what Tora told him in puzzle.

(AWWWW fine lol)
~tries not wanting Shiro but fails misserably just ending up in tears again~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:57 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

((300 posts woot)) "nothing much... posing with akey eh? reks showed me the pic"

~Blushes~ Uhhhhh ya ~Giggles a bit~ I was a bit tipsy so....  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"ya... he still have the pic" he sits right next to her and puts his arm around her "to think i could be your grand grandfather in age..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:01 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"ya... he still have the pic" he sits right next to her and puts his arm around her "to think i could be your grand grandfather in age..."

~Smiles and lays her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes~ Ed i have to tell you something but i dont know how youll take it....  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm
(hey friends!!! im on!!! blaugh )  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games