Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:28 pm
Looking at the pants Vincent took them and slit a hole in the back of the seem-work. He then set to work trying to get his legs in without catching his nails on the material. After he had finally gotten his pants on he slipped his tail through the hole, a satisfied smile coming to his lips. He then takes the shirt and slips it over his head, struggling to get the front on his chest instead of on his back. He grabbed the socks and easily found out how to get them on, and then the shoes, tieing the laces off.

"Is this right, Mother?"

(G2G Bye heart heart gonk gonk scream stressed gonk )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Looking at the pants Vincent took them and slit a hole in the back of the seem-work. He then set to work trying to get his legs in without catching his nails on the material. After he had finally gotten his pants on he slipped his tail through the hole, a satisfied smile coming to his lips. He then takes the shirt and slips it over his head, struggling to get the front on his chest instead of on his back. He grabbed the socks and easily found out how to get them on, and then the shoes, tieing the laces off.

"Is this right, Mother?"

(G2G Bye heart heart gonk gonk scream stressed gonk )

keira: its exactly right
(me 2 bye)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 am
Shiro looks at the finished wood work which is now a tiger. "i-i hope they like it" he says thinking wether or not he should make it a necklace like the last one.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:10 pm
She lays in the grass, stairing at the sky.  

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Shiro lays the wood work in yuki's room with a note that reads "for the new born" he sneaks out through his window and starts walking around the forest, his hood over his head again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro lays the wood work in yuki's room with a note that reads "for the new born" he sneaks out through his window and starts walking around the forest, his hood over his head again.

*yuki found the wooden tiger*
yuki: how cute *she said to her self then left
the room with it in her hand*
*keira sat out by the pond*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dark Anesthesia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Yumari set to work trying to tame Vincent's wild hair. Vincent's ears fold back against his head as he works, some hair pulling out, causing pain in his scalp. After Yumari was done his hair was better but it was still tufted out in strips that dangle and bounce when he moves his head. Vincent tackles Yumari, causing the older man to fall off the couch and let out a huff of air. He then started laughing and Vincent's ears fell against his head for hurting his father.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:55 pm
*kember walks and sits down on a big rock*  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

The succubus Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:55 pm
Shiro found a tree near the pound and lightly climbs up it and lays in it watching the clouds go by.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Dark Anesthesia
Yumari set to work trying to tame Vincent's wild hair. Vincent's ears fold back against his head as he works, some hair pulling out, causing pain in his scalp. After Yumari was done his hair was better but it was still tufted out in strips that dangle and bounce when he moves his head. Vincent tackles Yumari, causing the older man to fall off the couch and let out a huff of air. He then started laughing and Vincent's ears fell against his head for hurting his father.

*yuki walked down ther stairs*
yuki: woah i-is that vincent?!  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:02 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
Shiro found a tree near the pound and lightly climbs up it and lays in it watching the clouds go by.

*keira saw shiro and climbed up next to him*
keira: hey shiro  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm
"uhh Keira-hime, uhh hi" he says looking over at her. "w-what brings you up here?"  

The succubus Rose

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:08 pm
Pink 14 the sniper
"uhh Keira-hime, uhh hi" he says looking over at her. "w-what brings you up here?"

keira: i saw you and you looked lonely  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games