Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:51 am

I want bacon, eggs, and a glass of orange juice.
But you dont see that happening now do ya?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:36 am

*Busts into the Cantina with blasters drawn*

"Now you will receive us. We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry. We do not want your tired and sick. It is your corrupt we claim; it is your evil that will be sought by us. With every breath we shall hunt them down. Each day we will spill their blood 'til it rains down from the skies. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal - these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost. There are varying degrees of evil - we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will repent, and we will send you to whatever god you wish.... And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, so that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritu Sancti"

*Looks around*

"Uh, sorry wrong room"

*Quietly backs out of the cantina before he gets shot*

((Special thanks to the Boondock Saints for supplying the quote))

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:49 am

I had pudding for breakfast. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:51 am

I skipped breakfast, I had to make it to class, still five minutes late though. I learned a valuable lesson this morning, putting the alarm across the room from you so you have to get up to turn it off does no good if you just go straight back to the bed after turning it off.

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:52 am

True. It rather defeats the purpose.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:54 am

I always make it to class despite my best efforts to the contrary.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:06 pm

crying
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 pm

Des Voh
crying

Why so glum?

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:59 pm

Because FP nixed his second Character.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:26 pm

It seems to me that Ferno needs to read the Tips for Evil Overlords list, http://www.evilrulers.com/eviloverlord.htm, allowing Link to train is not going to end well for him. Plans for using Link or not, using the hero is only going to backfire in the end.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:28 pm

Shut up Dimberdole. stare
Stop giving my nemisis advice or your bounty hunting bussies will start calling you "Stumpy".
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Hey you play RPGs and so you know that what a player knows and what a character knows are too different things. Besides I have tips for you as well, http://www.evilrulers.com/hero.htm, this should even the playing field then.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:45 pm

I actually have read the evil overlord's guide.

I've even printed it out. But you do realize you couldn't actually follow all 270 some tips and still be evil, right?

And if I follow them, you also got to remember I wouldn't be defeated, and that kills the RP. So I have to make a mistake here or there otherwise what's link going to do? Die?

Ferno already knows that he'll be killed by Link. He's not blind to the future. He's one of the strongest in Foresight in the sith ranks. But what is he going to do? do like all of those old rulers in greek mythology and try to kill him when he is young only to find Link Survived and kicked his a** anyway?

At least Ferno will try to win the Jedi's respect before his death, so he can have a warrior's death.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:47 pm

Really I was just joking around. I remembered Cale showing me the list along time ago and your recent posts in Legacy reminded me of it. And it is a b***h to fight a ruler with those rules, Cale created an evil kingdom with those rules in D&D for our group one time. I hated that kingdom with a passion, nothing we did ever worked.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 pm

Oh, and by the way, I'm also putting this in as something which Ferno is following, from the evil overlord's guide:

Quote:
If reputable prophecy dictates that I will be defeated or killed by a certain person or event, I will not waste time trying to eliminate him or prevent it. I will enjoy my power for all it's worth, as long as I can, and meanwhile devote reasonable energy to a search for new prophecy that will get me out of the first one.

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games