Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:26 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

yah ok

"In a Miment Im gona wick him iwn whe bwalls!"

ok

lovers

She Hits him "Shut up" She takes her Fingure and puts it in her Mouth and Makes a Vomenting Noise

oww *he sed laphing*

She Lauphs "Besides He couldnt Get me even if he Tried" She then Pokes Leon in the Arm Hard with her Nail

good * he sad with a sond of releaf in his voce* *poks you back*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

ok

lovers

She Hits him "Shut up" She takes her Fingure and puts it in her Mouth and Makes a Vomenting Noise

oww *he sed laphing*

She Lauphs "Besides He couldnt Get me even if he Tried" She then Pokes Leon in the Arm Hard with her Nail

She Pokes him back "Hey!"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo
Kaine sighed and lifted tyes tail and smacked her in the face "ok now that he hit you go ahead you didnt have a problem kicking him in the shin"
The Tail Hit the Bruse on her Cheek "Ow..." She starts Tearing up "He Didnt Hit me, you Made his Tail Hit me"
dude the hell is wrong with you she got hurt today and you hit her with my tail  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

ok

lovers

oww *he sed laphing*

what *Pokes her back*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Kaine was really getting pissed "Ok never mind this job doesnt pay nearly enough to put up with you kids if you make me mad im gonna really hurt that damn dog" Kaine smiled feindishly at tye "youre my new stress reliever if anyone pisses me off im gonna take it out on you"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

oww *he sed laphing*

what *Pokes her back*

"Stop" She Pokes Him again Giggling  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine was really getting pissed "Ok never mind this job doesnt pay nearly enough to put up with you kids if you make me mad im gonna really hurt that damn dog" Kaine smiled feindishly at tye "youre my new stress reliever if anyone pisses me off im gonna take it out on you"
well then im going to fight back and drain you of water and blood!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 pm
Kaine sighed and lifted tye upside down by his tail using his dark powers and pointed a gun at his tail "you two better stop playing the hokey pokey or im gonna have to shoot the dogs tail"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo
Kaine sighed and lifted tyes tail and smacked her in the face "ok now that he hit you go ahead you didnt have a problem kicking him in the shin"
The Tail Hit the Bruse on her Cheek "Ow..." She starts Tearing up "He Didnt Hit me, you Made his Tail Hit me"

"Yeah! look!" She lifts up her Shirt Showing a Huge Bruse From her Belly to her Back "It Still hurts to"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

oww *he sed laphing*

what *Pokes her back*

ok *Pokes her back smieling*  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Kaine closed his eyes and after a few words in some russian incantation the wounds were fully healed and she felt no pain "ok now shut up but before you do that is there anything wrong here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:34 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

what *Pokes her back*

ok *Pokes her back smieling*

"THATS IT!" She starts Pokeing His Arm Him and Doesnt Stop  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo

"Yeah! look!" She lifts up her Shirt Showing a Huge Bruse From her Belly to her Back "It Still hurts to"

what hapind to you *leon sed werryed *  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Kaine couldnt take it "well since you didnt stop playing the hokey pokey" kaine shot tye in the tail with Greed tearing a hole right through it.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo

what hapind to you *leon sed werryed *

She Sighs "Well, I went For a Walk in the City, a Bunch of Guys Called me Playboy Bunny and Sexualy Horased me then I got Mad Stomped on the Guys foot Kicked him in the Nuts and Punched him to the Floore, then! His Friends Attacked me, I Beat em up then Alex Came and Beat thier Heands into the Floore" She Said Smileing ifting her Shirt Back down  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games