Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm
kat leaned down and nipped her ears again "no closeing your eyes at all"kat said struggleing 2 get the net out of the way  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 pm
she reaches up and covers her ears "ow..." she whimpers again before sighing "fine....fine..." she mutters, she felt pain in her stomach and yelps

Strike starts tearing up one of the dead bodies "here, start feeding her" he said giving kat and scott some of the meat  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:41 pm
"now echo are you gonna eat this are do i have 2 hand feed you cause i will" kat threatened then she ripped a pieze of her shirt and wrapped it around echos waist trying 2 cover her gash "im out of bandges..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:42 pm
(Have to go now. But if any of you have a spare amount of time, listen to The Frantics. THey will make you do one or more of these: eek burning_eyes stressed sweatdrop scream blaugh gonk rofl rolleyes exclaim question or xp .)

Bob finally got in there and shot they guy, but he was a gusher and blood sprayed all over the van. (Mmmm... Blooooooood!)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 pm
(awww.....)

Echo clamps her mouth shut, lips tight, she shakes her head, she makes a face and felt her stomach start to hurt just by looking at the food, she was hungry, but then she didnt want to eat

Strike moves and tries to pry her mouth open, he got it but then she bit him and he yelps "Echo!" he growls

She smiles sheeplishly "sorry" she shuts her mouth again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:49 pm
kat sighed "i guess its gonna have 2 be the hard way" kat said as she pryed echo mouth open with 2 fingers and she put the meat at the back of her throut then she forced her mouth closed and forced her 2 swallow  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:51 pm
she coughs and squirms before swallowing, she tries to move away from her, looking at her like she was crazy "Dont....DO that" she said and then made a face "eww, human meat" she felt sick to her stomach and looked a little green

He covers her mouth "Dont" he said seeing what she was about to do "hold it in.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 pm
kat went and grabbed another pieze of meat then she hesitated "if you dont like this meat i could give you some of mine if that tastes better?i owe you"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:02 pm
she shakes her head " i dont eat humans, or vampires, just animals" she gulps in air "ill just force it down" she takes the meat and swallows it before gagging, she holds her mouth and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:06 pm
kat watched her amused for awhile then she turned 2 strike "are you hurt at all"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 pm
"its not funny" she muttered before picking up another peice and throwing it on kats head, she giggles before wincing "now thats funny"

Strike nodds "yea im fine" he chuckles at the meat before picking it off of kats head  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:15 pm
kat laughed humorlessly then she stood up " we got 2 get out of here before more hunters come...do you need help echo?"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:20 pm
"uhhh....." she wiggles around before moving into a sitting postion, she breaths "there, that wasnt so bad" she grins

Strike smiles and stood up as well "yea, lets get out of here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:23 pm
kat grabbed echo hand and threw it behind her kneck "strike im gonna need you 2 help me with her other side"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:40 pm
"hey" she yelps "be....careful" she stiffles a yawn

Strike nodds and does the same "alright, lets go"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games