Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:58 am

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Nyeh.

Got a little trigger-happy with my clicking finger and picked this one up after I refreshed the page after missing a Skywing. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw................
*cuddles the black dragon*
Love him anyway Maha. That is what I do.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 am

Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Nyeh.

Got a little trigger-happy with my clicking finger and picked this one up after I refreshed the page after missing a Skywing. sweatdrop

Aw................

whee I plan to. Need a bit more black in my scroll. *huggles her egg*

Also, I'm babysitting a few kids for a girl friend of mine.

It's the girl I told you about, the one who can't seem to be able to keep her eggs alive.

Even since I've been helping her she has two dead Skywings, a dead spilt, and a dead black egg on her scroll. *sighs* I didn't even know she had the split or the other two Skywings until I checked her scroll yesterday morning.

I feel like I'm not doing enough. crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a side note, I am so glad I don't have to type out the codes for all the dragons I walk like I have to do with my friend's little ones. Prepping the new mob right now, and it's a pain in the butt just to get the codes from the first post, let alone start a new line after every ten dragons like that guy in the MPT asked me to.

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:16 am

Have to run and do errands but I did update the Infirmary. Back a few hours!

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Monday, July 28, at 10:10 a.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *

We've got out first skywing adults! Check out Kimmiora's and justkittykat's scrolls
or go visit all of our adults for July in the second post of the second page! biggrin

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's pebble baby grew up and her pebble egg hatched.

Welcome to our new members and their babies -
SylviaTheRanger
dragon_whisperer2
HaSuNuRe
Masteruni84
iUlquiorra Schiffer

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to mature!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee!

EDITED: Sunday, July 27, at 8:30 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. These babies have 2 days or less to grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 am

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Nyeh.

Aw................

It's the girl I told you about, the one who can't seem to be able to keep her eggs alive.

Even since I've been helping her she has two dead Skywings, a dead spilt, and a dead black egg on her scroll. *sighs* I didn't even know she had the split or the other two Skywings until I checked her scroll yesterday morning.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a side note, I am so glad I don't have to type out the codes for all the dragons I walk like I have to do with my friend's little ones. Prepping the new mob right now, and it's a pain in the butt just to get the codes from the first post, let alone start a new line after every ten dragons like that guy in the MPT asked me to.

So add these to your mob?

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:22 am

Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Nyeh.

Aw................

Sure.

I did promise the poor girl I would help, after all.

I tried to get her to join the guild, but I don't know if she ever made it over here.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 am

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Ddraig Asheart

Sure.

I tried to get her to join the guild, but I don't know if she ever made it over here.

I added them to the first page. We can keep an eye on them from there.
And Willa missed the split with 2.9 days left but no worries. If you are going to walk than it should mature since it is the female with wings.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:43 am

Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Ddraig Asheart

Sure.

And Willa missed the split with 2.9 days left but no worries. If you are going to walk than it should mature since it is the female with wings.

Just finished updating my tekFormats.

And let me just say that it wasn't as big a pain as I thought it was going to be to separate out every ten dragons.

But now I'm having an OCD moment because the last line only has eight. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 am

Ddraig Asheart
Im Your Lucid Nightmare
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! i finally got some of the skywings!!! ooohhhh! im soo excited!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please click!!!

Wow! Just like me, 3 skywings at once! Nice going!

yeah i know! i couldnt believe it! lol

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 am

Ddraig Asheart
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Ddraig Asheart

Sure.

Oops! Thanks for finding it, Ddraig/Beady!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:27 am

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

*half closes eyes and purrs*
It matured anyway. We have sooo many adults this month. And my skywings should be added to the group before the month is out.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 am

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

*half closes eyes and purrs*
It matured anyway. We have sooo many adults this month. And my skywings should be added to the group before the month is out.

Yep, we've got over 180 adults this month! eek mrgreen

With the eggs and babies we seem to "pick up" from folks here in the guild, like Aysina and Dragoon's bf and now Maha's friend, as well as the ones that seem to be abandoned then adopted by someone else (like the one you're looking after), I'm wondering if we need to create a Surrogate section. wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:50 am

Well, on a note the ones I picked up from the person who was moving asked to join the guild. I have her scroll now.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am

Ddraig Asheart
Well, on a note the ones I picked up from the person who was moving asked to join the guild. I have her scroll now.

Yep, just saw her name in the membership list! Yay! She also has a new egg. biggrin

And speaking of adding eggs, I know you've asked how to do this. I'm putting together a little tutorial of sorts in the Help Guide. Hope to have it done by tonight. Getting lots of distractions right now.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 am

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

Yep, just saw her name in the membership list! Yay! She also has a new egg. biggrin

And speaking of adding eggs, I know you've asked how to do this. I'm putting together a little tutorial of sorts in the Help Guide. Hope to have it done by tonight. Getting lots of distractions right now.

*dances in a small circle around you*
Don't worry, I know you will get it done! You always finish what you put your mind to. When you started making the help guide it was us that kept you from finishing cause we were so darn lazy! xd

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

*dances in a small circle around you*
Don't worry, I know you will get it done! You always finish what you put your mind to. When you started making the help guide it was us that kept you from finishing cause we were so darn lazy! xd

Aw, thanks. But the delays were on this end... Real Life keeps interfering with my fun time. xd
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games