Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:39 am
I tried it maybe once and got to level 17...

It sucks a lot... I can't do it cause I know to many languages so I mix them up in my head which destroys the whole thing....

Also after 10 levels I was so ******** bored of it I could die...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:50 am
I've gotten up to level 17 and then it freezes. mrgreen  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:41 pm
the highest i think i've gotten is 28ish my low level is a result of haveing a real life xp kidding kidding no ofeance to any oneexcept you Nili  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:39 pm
I end up trying to put in french words... then they refuse to work!!!! (Good thing Ty isn't here or she would have a field day with that one razz )  

Esteloth

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:09 pm
That made me grin biggrin

Hmm, did colour work? I can't remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:31 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
That made me grin biggrin

Hmm, did colour work? I can't remember...

*just checked* and yes, it does work...
took forever for me to find a "u"... but détails...  

Esteloth

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:57 am
Is it wrong to want to strangle the NutriSystem, Size 2 lady? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:04 pm
Wanting to or acting on it? twisted  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:08 pm
I'm so glad someone knows what I'm talking about. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:05 pm
Jameta
Is it wrong to want to strangle the NutriSystem, Size 2 lady? sweatdrop
NutriSystem?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:32 pm
Oh, of course you wouldn't know, Canada-Boy. rolleyes I kid; I love you.

Anyways, there's this really annoying diet commercial for this NurtiSystem program, and the lady is a total ditz. She claims to be a size two at thirty, a size she hasn't been since junior high school. Mind you, I'm a size 8, and many people call me skinny.

"It's easy! I just... eat the food!"

*twitch, spasm, itchy trigger finger*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:09 pm
Jameta

Anyways, there's this really annoying diet commercial for this NurtiSystem program, and the lady is a total ditz. She claims to be a size two at thirty, a size she hasn't been since junior high school. Mind you, I'm a size 8, and many people call me skinny.

rofl fell good im a size 34 crying great now i feel fat and emo... i think i'll go eat some chocolate emo

nvm i fell better my little bro (1yo) just came and handed me the first Harry Potter book, went back got the second one handed me that and paused at the forth(note the first 3 i own are in paper back the rest are hardcover) it was funny watching him try and pick it up rofl  

MOD66

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:33 pm
Twack
Jameta

rofl fell good im a size 34 crying great now i feel fat and emo... i think i'll go eat some chocolate emo

nvm i fell better my little bro (1yo) just came and handed me the first Harry Potter book, went back got the second one handed me that and paused at the forth(note the first 3 i own are in paper back the rest are hardcover) it was funny watching him try and pick it up rofl

Men's sizes are different from womens'... or were you being sarcastic?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Atma311
Twack
Jameta

Men's sizes are different from womens'... or were you being sarcastic?
slightly but yah i wear a size 34 in mens but i was joking about feeling fat and besides 8 is skiny in womans sizes.
and yes i know what you were thinking Atma and no i don't wear womans cloths yeash im not that weird  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:23 pm
Actually, they're completely different. Waist sizes in both regular pants and jeans have incredibly lesser numbers than men. I have no idea why, though.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games