Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:01 pm
Opal slowly lifted her gaze to Adam and it shifted back and forth between the two demons. Everyone's words swirled in her head.....

Selfish, lying angel

You're Opal - Alive, free and our friend

Feelings remind you you're alive....

Only a doll.

I can't love you that way.

Opal was too confused at the moment to know what to believe....she wanted to disappear from the confusion she felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Adam stepped forward and crouched to face Opal. though he was completly obscure din teh darness of his hood, his gold halo still glowed above hs head. He placed a completly skeltal hand on her shoulder, and wish he could offer more warmth.
"Opal," he said gently, "Whatever happens, just please stay with me now ok? You're stronger than this."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:10 pm
A light seemed to break through the darkness in Opal's thoughts. "Adam?" She slumped foreward and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'll stay...if I can...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:17 pm
Adam hugged her close to him, though there was no softness amongst the jutting ribs. He held his scythe out in a threat to Beelio.
"You relaise that with Death and Gabriel on her side you can't touch her soul. That's why you're trying to taint her mind, isnt it? Leave. You know it's impossible to take her."

Beelio snarled.
"You don't know what you've let yourself in for."

"Niether do you. If you're so detrmind ot cause an apocolypse, be ready to take the repercussions when all of Heaven descends to destroy you."

Beelio snorted and the shadows quivered. With a sweep into teh blasness he was gone.

Adam reamined iwth Opal for a while, eyeing the shadows uspicoously before he relaxed.
"Welcome back, sweetheart." He said kindly. "Are you alright?"

(ok this is my last post. I'm off to bed. Nighty night ^_~ lol)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:37 pm
((Yes-go to sleep deary...pleasent dreams..))

Opal was unphased by Adam's current appearence. She was just glad someone saved her from herself.

"I'm a little dizzy, but I think I'll be alright," she replied. "How did you know where I was?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:06 pm
Lilith kept glancing out the window nervously. She turned her head to look at Natasha then remembered something.
"Hey Natasha, I forgot to mention earlier. After the shade thing, he only took about three days." She smiled hoping that it would help in some way.

[Almost forgot my own character's power. sweatdrop ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 am
Niaro just looked at the demon and then took the paper she really wanted to talk to him but she was scared. Last time she spoke with one demon for many ages ago and it ended up that she got in danger and Lucifer punished her after that. She then takes the paper and start to write “I’m not allowed to speak or tell anything about me. I’m sorry but he is watching over me and he don’t like when I talk with stranger” She then gives him back the paper and pen and she then looks at him. She really wanted to talk but she wasn’t allowed and she had enough of punishment. This centuries she had been tortured and she want to recover a bit.
(awww but I want to know him *sigh* Sadly she is a scared one)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 pm
"yeah?" Natasha looked interested. "that's...well too long, still." She shivered and watched as the ground below began to be obscured by clouds. Gabriel silently paced back and forth and peered out of the windows.
"How do you do that - find out, I mean?"

---

Mestopheles' face shifted into one of symapthy and he nodded, somwhat sheepishly taking the paper and pen back.
"Yes, I guess Lucifer's an a** like that." he smirked. "It's just that...well you were in Heaven, werne't you? I can tell: you were one of the old ones, yes? I have a gift for this sort of thing - I tend to recognise people"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:01 pm
She just looked at him and she wished she wouldn’t remind her that she was from heaven. She was the happiest one there but felt different. The price for that was to be punished in hell and all her beauty raped off and her body and a little of her soul wasn’t angelic anymore. She then looks at the demon and then smiles. He was different to other demons and also nice. But she wasn’t sure because Lucifer had her in his hands and she would not make anything to piss him off so she didn’t say much and she then looks at him to remind him of the order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 pm
Mestopheles was glad to finally see her smile. as she looked appealingly at him and snapped bac into action and turne dot call to one of the lesser dmeons tending the holding pen of recently damned souls.

"Algarof!" he called. The demon turned and nodded.
"Yes sir?"
"You can tae over for a bit, right? The big guy wnats me."
"Of course my Lord."
Mestopheles nodded and spread his hunge bat-like wings.
"Do you want a lift, miss?" He asked. witout nowing her name he sppose dthat 'miss' would have to do.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm
Niaro didn’t know what to do if take a flight with the stranger demon and get to convince Lucifer to not be jealous. She really wanted to do it but wasn’t sure. She looks at his wings and admires them for a bit. She missed hers; she had no wings so Lucifer would found her easier. She look at the lesser demon and then to him. She then did a sign that she wasn’t sure of what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:28 pm
"Look." Mestopheles sighed, opening his arms in an offer for her to let him fly her. "i've known Lucifer a very long time, and he knows that i'm f***ing terrified of him. So it's not like I'll try anything."
he smirked.
"Ok? C'mon, I don't wnat to have to walk."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 pm
She then looks at him and he had fear like Sin had so she took a step further and then went back for her insecure so she stay still for a bit and then take the courage to do it and she walks to his arms and then waits to him to lift her up to Lucifer. She then took her cape around her more to cover some parts of her body and scars.
(Ti hi almost a date *wink*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:48 pm
(aww 4laugh )

Mestopheles wiated patiently and smiled, when she decided to trst him, picking her up in his strong arms.
"Ok then, hold on." He took a run up, flapping hsi wings and then leapt into the air.After a bit more flapping he spread them and glided over the updrafts and across the city. Soon he was at teh palace, and cirled a few times around its spires before drifting down to land with surprising grace at the front enterance. He gently placed his passenger on her feet and winked.
"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:56 pm
She enjoyed the feeling of flying and it showed joy in her angelic blue eye. She then stood there and looked at him. He was strong she could feel. She then looks at some sharp object on the ground so she could use it to speak with Lucifer. She then writes a tiny script on her arm. “Thank you” She then looks at it and hopes that Lucifer would ask her why she wrote that on her arm. She felt sad again and then gave him a hand as a signal to continue inside
(They are cute toghether ^^)  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games