Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am
Kailee blushed. "Right. Sorry. I thought I finally had my head back together from the pregnancy . . ." she murmured, allowing Leon to lead her out.

Natalia then burped a bit and, as babies sometimes do, spat up onto Jasmine's shoulder before she sighed, relaxing, feeling better now that the burp and spit-up was out of her system, oblivious to the mess she just made.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:45 am
Leon smiled. '"It's okay my darling." He said kissing her cheek taking her out to see his father in law.

Jasmine smiled hearing the burp then felt the spit up and shuddered. Ew. . . She thought then put the baby on her bed and changed her shirt then wiped the child's mouth before holding her niece again. "Ssh." She whispered to the baby rubbing her back grabbing a blanket and putting it around her to keep her warm. She was getting a glimpse at the life she'd not have without her mate. The full moon was a few days away. . . And she'd be alone. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm
Natalia cooed a bit and then started falling asleep, comforted by her aunt's presence.

Too soon, it was the day of the full moon. Nadia had made it her personal mission to watch over Jasmine, trying to distract her with training. "Use your anger. Don't let it use you. Channel it." she was instructing, a dummy set up in the semi-likeness of Selena was Jasmine's target.

Kailee stood on the sidelines, holding her daughter close to her. She would have to stay home while her father, Leon, and other chosen warriors would be searching for Aven. She had to take care of Natalia. And she was hoping that she could smell close enough to Aven to keep Jasmine calm. And Nadia's alpha status could hopefully control the frantic she-wolf who would want to search for her mate. Kailee could already feel her inner wolf whining, wanting her mate to be with her, but she had many years of change under her belt. She could handle one moon without Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:10 pm
Jasmine hadn't wanted to do it. She wanted to be alone. Or out with Leon to find her mate. But no one was letting her leave. Some one had managed to sneak on a silver anklet on her to keep her weak enough to not try and escape, but she did want to escape. Yet every tome she touched the silver it burned. So, she let Nadia talk her into the fighting. The Alpha she-wolf had better be careful or she'd-

"You know she's dropping her guard right?" Damien purred walking in. He'd been sworn into his division pack and was now an Alpha. His eyes watching them both.

"How about I punch you in the face see if I'm dropping it then?" Jasmine snapped.

"Hey, now that's no way to speak to an Alpha." He purred.

"Not my Alpha." Jasmine growled returning to her training.

Leon would rather be with Kailee. But he also knew how much it would ruin Jasmine if he didn't bring back Aven. Jasmine was losing her mind slowly, day by day and Natalia and Nadia could only do so much. He had to get Aven back.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 am
Nadia glared at Damien. "That's not important right now. Not if the enemy we are fighting is Selena. That b***h knows Jasmine is important to Aven. And Aven, for one reason or another, is someone that she wants under her power. Jasmine won't need to have any guard up when fighting that alpha-b***h. Selena won't dare to harm Aven's precious mate. If we can find her . . . Jasmine is the one who will have the upper-hand." she said, smirking a bit, quite pleased with the strategy she had come up with. Funnily enough, she'd had that epiphany the night before, which was why she wanted to train Jasmine now.

Nadia then turned to Jasmine, grinning. "Now, Jasmine, imagine this. The boys have found the camp. They send a messenger back to fetch you. And you can go give that b***h what for and get your mate back. Show me what you'd do to Selena when you get your mitts on her! This dummy is Selena! Show no mercy!" she cheered. Huh, the moon was definitely starting to affect her. She always got a bit bloodthirsty at the time of the full moon. It was the wolf in her really starting to take over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:10 am
unlike Nadia's wolf, Jasmines wanted to be anywhere but there. She wanted to be a vampire again. And let the sun slowly cook her alive. And now she was a wolf. Now her heart was with Aven. Her body here. . . Dying inside without him. But she refused to be weak. Then she frowned. "I actually don't have the upper hand." She said turning to Nadia. "She could just throw Aven at me and watch me fall into line with whatever he wants me to do. And you know why?"

"Because you wolf will be so happy that you have him back it won't care if he asked you to kill your own father as long as you never parted again?" Damien asked.

"Exactly. So. Instead. I will in fact be worse than useless against her. And you, will be putting me in that position Nadia. I'd much rather punch you in the face-" Jasmine began but her body was redirected.

"How about you punch the dummy instead?" Damien asked. "If you punch Nadia she won't be pretty for me tonight and I won't be able to chase her and make her mine."

Jasmine scoffed. "Yeah. Good luck doing that Romeo." She replied then used the moves Nadia had given her but with everything she had until the dummy fell apart.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 am
Nadia frowned. "Didn't think of that." she growled, a tail sprouting and swishing agitatedly. Ugh. she hated when her great strategies had holes in them. Well, it DID come to her at three in the morning. Probably not the best time to be thinking strategy.

But still, Nadia did see that Jasmine was quite upset. "They'll find him Jasmine. He'll come back to you. Selena won't kill him, and that is the only thing that will keep a mate from returning to his own." she said, trying to give comfort. It might not be right when Jasmine wanted it, but Nadia knew that Aven would be returning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 am
Damien nodded softly. "She's right. He'll come back for you. And we'll get that woman for what she's done. And we'll make sure that you and Aven will be safe and happy. And everything will be fine."

Jasmine frowned at them both. "Fine." She said with a huff. "You both suck at comforting people. . . You're both perfect for each other." She turned to Nadia. "Don't leave him hanging for too long. . . Or this face. . ." She gestured to her own. "Will be on you for eternity." Then she turned and left having had enough of both of them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:38 am
Kailee had left to wander the halls, rather restless with Leon gone. She had Natalia in her arms, finding comfort in her daugher. However, as she was returning to check on Jasmine again, she was surprised to find Jasmine alone, without Nadia and outside the training facilities. "Jasmine?" she asked. She then smiled a bit sadly. "How are you holding up?" she asked softly. She didn't ask if the other was alright, because she clearly wasn't. But she was starting to understand what Jasmine was going through. The poor girl had to be ten times more restless than what Kailee was feeling. Leon hadn't been gone long, and already Kailee could feel a small ache.

Nadia flushed a bit and looked at Damien before scowling. "That was your fault." she huffed, turning and leaving as well, though she used the door on the opposite side of the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:26 am
Jasmine turned her eyes to her sister in law. She was about to say something snippy and very hurtful but smiling tiny instead. "Fine." She said."I'll be fine. Once this is over. I'll be fine." She was trying to be happy but she had a hollowness in her eyes she knew her sister in law would feel the exact same if Leon didn't return soon.

Damien followed her with a soft smile. "Actually you'd made that worse too by suggesting that thing with Selena or whatever that woman's name is." He stopped her. "How's the thing?" He asked his eyes gesturing to her ankle. "Do you want me to rub that numbing cream into it?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:13 pm
Nadia sighed. "She is agitated. I was hoping I could have her work off some of that . . ." she said before looking down at her ankle. "It's fine, but not enough for me to join the hunting party." she said, making a face. "Oh, if I could get a hold of Selena . . . I'd rip her throat out for what she's done to this pack." she growled, her fingers twitching.

Kailee smiled a little in return. "You're not fine now though." she said softly, going over to the other, moving Natalia to one arm, the child sleepily resting her head on her mother's shoulder. She pulled Jasmine into a hug with the other arm. "I wish I could reunite you with Aven. I wish he was here with us so our mates wouldn't be gone from us. But if wishes were fishes, we'd feast for a month." she said, laughing rather sadly. Her hold then tightened. "How can you be dealing with this? Staying so strong? It hurts so much!" she whined out, not complaining, but her wolf showing the genuine pain she was feeling through the whining.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:46 pm
Jasmine frowned. "If 'ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a very Merry Christmas.' Right?" Jasmine asked thinking being snippy about this at least. She snuggled with her sister in law. "It's killing me. My wolf is hurt and confused and scared and it's lashing out. I can't stop it. I'm scared Kailee."

Damien nodded watching with a soft smile. "Come, lets go so I can rub that cream in that ankle and we can make plans on how to hurt Selena for hurting people. . . I could go for the legs while you go for the throat?" He asked sweeping her into his arms not giving her any choice about walking.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:49 am
Kailee continued to hug the other. "I'm scared too. I'm scared for you, and for Aven, and Leon. I want everything to return to normal and I'm scared it never will . . ." she whispered before pulling back, tears shining in her eyes. "It's okay to be scared Jasmine. We just need to believe that things will be okay in the end. We have to trust in our mates to make it back to us safe and sound." she said, hugging her daughter close.

Natalia yawned and gave a little sigh before she turned her head and cuddled into her mother's shoulder, her mouth catching around her thumb and sucking it a bit noisily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:00 am
Jasmine smiled softly and nodded. "My friend wants me to hang out for the full moon but. . .I'm not sure it's a good idea. He's got two kids and his wolf doesn't know me I'd hate to have a fight. . ." She sighed. She'd be alone. The whole time. She wanted to be with Aven. "I want to be with Aven." She mewed. "Just like you want to be with Leon."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:09 am
Kailee smiled. "My wolf knows you. And Natalia will be going through her first change tonight. I think your wolf might enjoy having a pup to help take care of." she said, offering to spend the full moon with Jasmine. "And . . . we can bemoan our mates being elsewhere together. We shall howl a song of longing so beautiful it would make the hardest of hearts weep." she said, trying to insert a bit of humor into the situation, but she was mostly being very serious.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games