Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm
Seraph got out also..standing away from Sophie  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Sophie looked very please

Nia held back a laugh  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Navo got out and looked around"Seems alot bigger then last time I was here"he chuckled and dusted his clothes off...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm
"Hooray! Mall! Where do we go first?" He jumped out of the car and looked up, amazed such a big building exsisted.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:28 pm
Sophie curled her arm around Seraphs

" To baby store."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:33 pm
"Okay!" He walks out of the parking lot and into the mall. The first thing he sees inside is a directory. He walks up to it and looks for any baby stores. He finds a store under the clothing department called Buy Buy Baby. He points to the store. "Should we go to that one?"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:42 pm
" Okay!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm
He walks to the clothing store, looking around at things while he passes by. He arrives at the store and holds the door open for everyone. He looks around the store, its filled with baby toys, clothing, cribs, bottles, food, there was even a little section of the store where you could buy health care. He turned around to Sophie,"Woah, this store is huge. I'm going to start looking for clothing." He starts walking and then remembers something, he turns back around,"Hey did you get the babies Health insurance or Life Care or something yet?"  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 pm
" Uhh nooo."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Kuro gasped dramatically for the whole store to hear. "You haven't bought them Health Care yet? What if they're tiny, fragile, bodies get sick?" He grabs Sophie's shoulder's and pushes her towards the direction of the Health Care center. "All you have to do is fill out an application and give them like ten dollars to start you off. Its simple~" He lets go of her shoulders when shes there. He walks back to the clothing part and waves to her. Then looks for clothing.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Laughs and fills out and pays " Happy now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:19 pm
Kuro turns around. "I'm a billion percent happy now. But you know what would make me happier? Looking for some really cute clothing for these cute babies to wear!"

((OOC; Kuro is a bit on the gay side today ;D ))  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm
( nah lol just cute my neohew gets like that)

" Me too." follows  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:12 pm
He picked up a little blue outfit at looked at the male baby."How about this outfit for Allen?" He looked around at the girls clothing and shook his head. "I don't know how well I can help you with the girl-ish clothing though..."

((OOC; Your an aunt?! Your so lucky. I don't have any older siblings. So I have to wait T^T ))  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm
" No pink." she laughed

(( mmhm and a great aunt soon .....))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games