Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:12 am
[lol]
Drake stood back up and stretched. he noticed Fayt practically jerk away, which led him to look down at himself. he supposed he should find some clothes.
"'scuse me." he excused himself scooted upstairs into the bedroom to root aroudn and see if he had anything clean

[*twiches* damn why do i ahve so many vampire characters? we;re oversaturated as it is. will. not. bring. Aridas. in. *restrains self* haha]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:19 am
((lol-because vamps are awesome....I suppose I could make officer Dereck a character sheet and then at least there would be one more human.....oh man....that would take me to 5 characters....and that's not including the dogs))

((Random tidbit-November 17th (think I got the date right).....Exorcist RP will be one year old))

Fayt nodded and glanced away. He tried to convince himself he hadn't seen anything and focused on the dogs.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:26 am
[wowza O.O]
[haha i think exorcist proves that character-saturation means a lasting rp XD]

Once upstairs Drake eventually found a pair of jeans and a royal blue shirt, more spoils form their shopping trip. he also extracted his shoes and his pocket-watch again, getting changed.
he headed downstairs again, ruffling hsi fingers through his hair, rarely using a brush properly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 am
"Nothing yet," Fayt commented when hearing Drake coming down the stairs.

"I told you Bly will most likely alert one of us when it's time," Koko called from the next room. "You're better off trying to find something to kill the time until then."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:47 am
Drake nodded and headed to the shop front to see if he could make himself useful as an assistant again.
"God, when you're not asleep the day is dull." he complained.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 am
Koko leaned on the counter and smirked. "Yes, that sums up my usual days here," she replied as the song by HIM came on playingWicked Game faintly on the radio.

She smiled as she picked up a clipboard and paper. She wondered about the shop-counting things and takng inventory. "Need something?" she asked as she paused in her work.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 am
[i love that song :3]
[i#m afraid i'm off to gets some dinner ^_~]

Drake sighed and hopped up on teh shop counter, wtaching ehr work.
"anything i can do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:15 am
((Perfect.....because I want to go get lunch. lol))

"Do you want to take inventory?" Koko asked walking over to stand next to him-hugging the board which caused her chest to lift up slightly. "Or you can-"

"Um....Koko?!" Fayt called from the back. Bly barked twice happily and nudged Yoki's neck to comfort her.

"I guess you can play shopkeeper if you want," she smiled putting the board down.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm
Drake looked slightly panicked as he realised Yoki was probably giving birth.
"uh, yeah. Shopkeeper sounds great with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 pm
[Wow, you guys were going to get lunch and dinner before I was even awake. xD]

Judith watched Drake leave and stayed with Yoki and jumped back when Fayt yelled. She watched Yoki carefully trying to determine what was happening.

--

Lillin ran to the door, she again lamented the lack of a peephole and cracked the door open.
"Tristen!" She exclaimed and threw the door open to let her in.
"Oh, hey." Mason said, he looked up from where he was plucking at his guitar a bit.
"We were wondering where you were."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 pm
"Wait, are your curtains shut?" Tristen asked, craning her neck around and looking slightly panicked.
"they locked me out of my room." she said with an annoyed huff.
"Anyways i was investigating. i got a scent, there's definitely more vampires here. maybe we can follow the trail?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm
Mason yanked the curtains to make sure they were completely closed.
"There are?" He asked.
"Do you have any idea where?"  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm
Tristen finally stepped in and flopped on the bed, tired out form her near miss. She trailed a finger on the covers in circles, drawing invisible things into their covers and getting a little twitchy when she realised she had no drawings items to hand.
As she hadn't showered since she arrived, her arms were still covered in the drawings from the mourge.
"i'm not sure. the man i met with the vampire scent on him obviously had interacted iwth teh vampire very recently. I could sniff around there and see."
she frowned slightly, digging her fingers into the matress with greater force as she made an attempt to scour doodles into it.
"the scent...mhm...difficult..i need...sometimes it helps." she murmured incoherently to herself and squinting down at the faint lines creased into the duvet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:07 pm
"Do you think he knows which vampire he interacted with if we asked?" Lillin asked.
Mason looked at her then back to Tristen.
"So what if we were to find him and watch him a bit during the day to see where he goes? Maybe tonight with you to track the scent we could try to find the vampire."
Lillin watched Tristen drawing on the duvet.
"You need what?" She asked, Tristen looked very anxious.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:17 pm
Tristen nodded and looked up at Lillin, looking distracted.
"Oh. something to draw with. It...my mind..it helps sometimes, you know? I see things I don't notice when I draw."
she chewed on her lip, drawing a little blood.
"sorry, sorry." she mumbled, trying to gather her thoughts together again. "I know you must think i'm crazy."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games