Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Mira cracked a small smile "That wouldn't be much of a difference then..." Sighing slightly, she let out a little chuckle when Shadow started purring in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:05 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well... you... wouldn't be able to move." He says before closing his eyes a bit. "... you... feeling alright?" He asks before letting out a small yawn.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:36 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Not being able to move would be the least of my worries..." She smiled slightly "I'll get over it..Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm
Oblen nods with a small smile. "Alright... then... let's just get... back to... sleep." He says before drifting off back to sleep.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:26 pm
Mira chuckled quietly and curled up against him "Okay.." Yawning slightly, she sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 pm
Oblen smiles slightly in his sleep, keeping an arm around Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm
Mira smiled slightly and closed her eyes, finally falling back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 pm
Oblen wakes up a few hours later. He opens his eyes very slowly and sighs, not wanting to get up, being too comfortable. He glances around slightly before closing his eyes again and laying his head back down on the pillow... not asleep, just resting.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:13 pm
Mira sighed slightly and curled into a tight ball.Shadow let out a pathetic sounding meow and batted at Mira's face lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm
Oblen opens his eyes slightly before shaking his head and pulling Shadow a bit away from Mira's face, as to not bother her, and begins petting the cat, rolling his eyes slightly.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:54 pm
Sahdow started purring as soon as Oblen started to pet him.Smashing his head into Oblens hand he let out a small mewing sound.Mira opened her eyes slightly and watched them, still half asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm
Oblen smiles a bit at Shadow's seeming need for more and more strokes. He contiunes petting Shadow as he glances over to see Mira had woken up a bit. He srugs his shoulders a bit. "Sorry if I woke you..." Oblen says in a bit of a whisper.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "You didn't wake me.." Reaching over she rubbed one of Shadow's ears lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 pm
Oblen nods slightly, keeping his small smile. "Oh, right... the cat's "meow" more likely woke you." He says as he watches Shadow lay down from excessive attention, eyes closed and enjoying.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:34 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Actutally no..it was him batting at my face that woke me."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games