Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 am

nightshroud20
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Ohh. xD

Well. o___o *saves Kain* if you want I'll let him bleed a little more. People call me a midget all the time D: so I feel ya.

Help me kill him with your flamethrower *Night grabs a giant sword he stole from Ichigo and wacked Kain hard*

But I don't wanna KILL him right now D:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:45 am

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
nightshroud20
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
Ohh. xD

Well. o___o *saves Kain* if you want I'll let him bleed a little more. People call me a midget all the time D: so I feel ya.

Help me kill him with your flamethrower *Night grabs a giant sword he stole from Ichigo and wacked Kain hard*

But I don't wanna KILL him right now D:

Then when I cut his head off (I'm gonna go watch Futurama piece)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 am

*gathers energy from the air and obliterates night with a concentrated energy beam.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

Oh, a fight I see. Mind if I join? I'll even give you all a handicap -takes out butter knife-

The Sadistic Toan

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
*smacks myself*
Okay, I'm awake now. =.="

So, Haruhi is a girl?
Wait, are all three of those pictures from the same anime?

And Night, what was a joke?

Yes they are from the anime Ouran High School Host Club.
@Night yes Kain is bi. If you don't like it then I have one thing to say to you... EXODIA, OBLITERATE! *exodia kills Night with his version of a Kamehameha*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am

*raises hand* I second what King said :3

DON'T CUT HIS HEAD OFF! >.> If you're gonna cut something off cut his arms off so he can't try to touch me! xD

Toan~ o.o when did you get here? haha xD *throws a vat of butter at you* make me french toast :3

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 am

-slash the butter as it split into multiple pieces and landed on multiple toast laying around- Finally had a chance to get on for a short while so I decided to drop in.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 am

*puts flamethrower above the toast* YUMM. Anyone want some? ^w^

Ah, I see. Busy summer?

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 am

-kicks under the table sending a toast flying into the air and caught it in his mouth- More or less, some days I'm extremely busy others I'm extremely bored. Wish My laptop hadn't broke.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 am

That seems like the case for most people. Gone anywhere lately?
Awwie, your laptop broke? That suuuucks. x__x

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 am

*Night grabs a Soup doll *Ha i'm alive , Toan didn't know you stil came online , *Night grabs wario and lets him fart away*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:15 am

I can't much since my laptop broke, trying to get it fix. As for Where I went hmmmmm Nope

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 am

What the hell?!
*grabs wario and throws him all the way to the next galaxy* there, he can fart there and won't bother anyone since there's no gas in space!
*sprays febreeze around my profile and then whacks Night with the bottle* that's for stinking up my profile! D:<
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 am

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
What the hell?!
*grabs wario and throws him all the way to the next galaxy* there, he can fart there and won't bother anyone since there's no gas in space!
*sprays febreeze around my profile and then whacks Night with the bottle* that's for stinking up my profile! D:<

I hate Kings rules cause now I can't hit you , but rules are meant to be broken sometime now *Night grabs hugs Blue until she runs out of oxygen* I didn't hit you I hugged you to death

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:26 am

nightshroud20
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
What the hell?!

I hate Kings rules cause now I can't hit you , but rules are meant to be broken sometime now *Night grabs hugs Blue until she runs out of oxygen* I didn't hit you I hugged you to death

>.> Puh-lease. Do you know how many hugs my friends give me every.single.freaking.day.? There is absolutely no way you can hug me to death. *pins you to the wall and starts playing darts with daggers*
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games