Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio surmised that he was pureblooded, probably from some degree of wealth. Which was... basically the same as her, though she hadn't lived surrounded by that sort of money since she was a very little girl. Her upbringing with the Walshes had been a lot more modest, even if they both made very good money. "I don't mind it," she said in reply. "I could say I'm content with it, yes. Both my parents were in this house... so it's probably to be expected. I heard another Bannister go up- you have a brother or a cousin?" she asked with some interest. If they were brothers, they had to be twins. She wondered if anyone might have mistaken her and Anti for twins, given their shared last name and how they obviously knew one another, but doubted it.

OOC:
AlphaApex

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Slytherin │ Single │ Pureblood

He nodded in response to her question, his eyes glancing over to the Hufflepuff table when the subject of his brother came up. He saw him sitting there, perfectly content and happy, like he always was. "Both of my parents were in Slytherin as well.. I guess you could say it runs in both of our families, hm? And yes, he is my brother. Though, as you can see, he's more the Hufflepuff type." He could almost laugh, but he figured that to be a bit too rude. That house was the laughing stock of Hogwarts, at least in his family, and he was sure that his brother would be ostracized for being sorted into it.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 pm

User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny took a seat at the table, his eyes already scanning the table and wondering who was added to the house. He was honestly a little nervous about the whole prefect thing, but he was determined to do a good job of it anyway. Why Professor Goldwind chose him and not Yaxley was beyond him, but he figured it was something related to the fact that Yaxley was probably one of the biggest pureblood snobs in the house. Which was ironic, since the quiet boy figured out he was dating a halfblood. Sighing, he settled back and cocked an eyebrow at the first years, one of which was glaring at Calvert (why he'd never know) and the other two were in a discussion about families. Oh, great, those kinds. He sighed, almost feeling like he was probably going to regret this, but seriously? What did it matter where families came from, anyway? They were family, that was all. He fingered the ring beneath his shirt and decided screw it, he was going to speak up. "So what's the matter with Hufflepuff? Both of my parents were in the house, and they seem alright." He could say a few choice words about Aedan, but refrained. After all, he didn't need to bring up his own family troubles here. "Kenneth Lowery, fifth year and prefect. Seriously, there's nothing wrong with any of the houses. They balance each other out. Besides, everyone has a bit of every house in them. Just which one's more dominant is what the Sorting Hat decides."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: And this is why I really don't like talking to people in my house...
                                                  OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

AlphaApex

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 pm

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

Devonte turned his head to the side as another decided to add to their conversation, and, as it turned out, was an older student. He raised an eyebrow, scanning him out before speaking. "Hm, well. Everyone has their own opinion." He figured the older boy was a prefect, and, although he wasn't intimidated, figured it might not be the best idea for a first year, newly sorted, to start something with a fifth year, or even more so a prefect. In the back of his mind, he wondered why the prefect had even been interested in their conversation, although he figured that trying to decipher other's thought process was a waste of his time at the moment.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:36 am

What have you heard?
What have you seen?

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio followed his glance with her own pale gaze towards the Hufflepuff table where the other Bannister sat. She spotted Jess there, as well, talking to a blue haired boy. In spite of herself she found herself hoping her sorting hadn't changed her cousins's opinions of her. Sometimes she couldn't stand them, yes, and sometimes she was sure they felt she was an uppity little snob, but they still loved one another. She knew Eleazar wouldn't care- he never did- but the approval of the twins and Uriel, having graduated now, mattered to her, just a little. She nodded silently. Technically, Devonte had said nothing disparaging, though his tone said more. He thought Hufflepuff, and his twin, were jokes. Vio wasn't shocked or horrified; this was the way it went, after all, and this was what she'd grown up with until her parents died. Her mother's family had been all Hufflepuff besides her and Aunt Cora. Her father had liked to, she remembered vaguely, unless her imagination was simply creating it, make plenty of snide comments about that fact. She didn't really like her Hufflepuff grandparents, but it had less to do with their house and more to do with how they treated her, like some fragile little dove that might keel over dead at any moment. If she was called 'poor dear' by either of them one more time... Ugh. But she hadn't exactly wanted Hufflepuff, either, though she would hardly have been heartbroken. Friends were more important than people thought, after all, and there was nothing wrong with being underestimated because of your house. But she wasn't a Hufflepuff, she was a Slytherin. She turned quickly at the sound of an older voice, a prefect who'd cut into the conversation, most likely having heard Devonte's tone when he discussed Hufflepuff, or their families being old Slytherin lines. Vio, knowing a thing or two about making good impressions on people, kept her face straight and serious, her mouth shut tight, and listened attentively to what this Kenneth Lowery said. Devonte, on the other hand raised an eyebrow and told him everyone had their own opinion, not quite disagreeing with the older boy, but certainly not agreeing with him either. The way Violante saw it, she had choices here. She could meekly apologize, which she didn't like the sound of, as she hadn't even said anything about any of the houses, she could stand with Devonte, and get herself branded a little purist in the making, or she could play it neutral. Neutral was safe, after all. "Violante Lillantine," she finally spoke up, meeting the older boy's eyes. "I have family in all four. One cousin here, one in Hufflepuff, one in Gryffindor, and two in Ravenclaw." Her voice was calm, unremarkable. It hadn't really been a retort, but she saw no reason to act like she was in trouble, either.

OOC:
AlphaApex

Diamond Wales

No time for tears today!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:41 am

I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander hadn't had much of a response to Wendy's sputtered question, ringing with disbelief, but he'd enjoyed her reaction. He'd never, ever seen her that emotionally charged. It was like seeing a different Wendy. He'd had no idea what to say- he didn't care, not really, he assured himself, but just because he didn't care didn't mean he didn't want to hear it. Probably because he was constantly seeking some sort of fight, but regardless. Now he was sitting at the Slytherin Table, unmistakably proud to be one of the upper years, and not a mere first year... until his sister and his cousin went up. Antigone was put in Ravenclaw... and Violante was placed in Slytherin. That couldn't be right. No, it had to be some sort of mistake. As much as he despised his sister at times, she was a true Lillantine, like him, not a cast off branch like Violante. She didn't belong in Ravenclaw; her blood should outweigh everything else, surely? But she paled and sat there in shock for a moment before shuffling over to the Ravenclaw Table, like some common little brainy mudblood. His eyes narrowed as he stared at her back as she sat down. If she looked like she was crying over there... The least she could do was act proper, at a time like this. What was Father going to say? Nothing good, most likely. He almost hoped she lied to them and told them she was in Slytherin; he'd delight in informing them otherwise. He was furious she'd gotten herself sorted elsewhere, but that didn't mean he was above ratting her out about it. What was wrong with her? He'd always known she was a whiny little thing, but she'd seemed to display cunning, ambition... at times. She was lucky she wasn't being thrown out on the streets for this- Vander wasn't delusional enough to think his parents would actually do that, but was sure Anti would believe whatever he told her. He watched as some multicolored hair oddity sat down across from her, probably to console her, he sneered to himself. To his horror, Anti actually responded to the older girl. Oh, she was in for it now. Did she think she could just do whatever she liked because she was in a different house? He seethed in his seat, tossing a look the way of Violante, who was seated further down the table and talking with a fellow first year and a prefect. And her. She didn't belong here anymore than Anti belonged in Ravenclaw. She'd been raised by a Gryffindor and a muggle man, for Merlin's sake!

OOC:
mc2

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 am

User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny shrugged, thinking that the kid's opinion was wrong, especially if it condemned his relatives for being in one house, but at least agreeing that he was entitled to his opinions. Just like Kenny was entitled to his. The older teen was just glad that he could technically say he was in a pureblood family and let the kid assume he was a pureblood himself without the nasty business of the kid finding out he was in fact muggleborn. He was sure the kid would decide to make his time as prefect terrible if he did. "True, they are. But, word of advice, you're going to see one of the prefects, Jeremy Long, come into the Common Room. I wouldn't want to be the one at the end of his temper, considering he is a muggleborn and he's got friends in all the houses. You might get along with the other house prefect, Sapphire Snow. Not sure, cause I don't talk to her often. But yeah, Jer would probably tell you himself he's a mudblood and not even flinch if you called him that." He knew his brother well enough by now to know that Jer took the insult and made it into a badge of honour. And why wouldn't he? There were plenty of muggleborn wizards and witches that did better than their pureblood counterparts. Besides, he figured that he might as well get that mess out of the way before someone did something stupid, like try and insult him. He then glanced at Violante and nodded. "I've got a cousin in Gryffindor, and another in Hufflepuff. It wouldn't surprise me if my brother was in Ravenclaw himself. Then again, he is kind of a bookworm."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

AlphaApex

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 am

User Image
D E V O N T E
B A N N I S T E R

It seemed like he got both neutral responses from the both of them, which was both good and bad. On the one hand, it would prevent an all-out argument and gain him a bad reputation on the first day of being a Hogwarts student, but it also prevented him from getting a good reading on both of them. At the most, it would take him a bit longer than usual to figure out what both the prefect and the girl Violante beside him were truly like. As the older boy informed him of one of the prefects, Jeremy Long, he had already decided that the two of them would never be friends. This Sapphire Snow, however, maybe. He wasn't in the business of becoming personal and making friends with everyone he met at this point, though.

"Hm, well. Mud--, muggleborn or not," he just barely stopped himself from uttering the phrase so many found offensive, "I'm not about to start something with any prefects. I'm smarter than that." He then turned his attention to Violante.

"I'm not sure if that's completely true. More than enough people are the perfect representation of their house. They don't necessarily share traits from the other three houses. The founders of each house, for example. But again, that is just an opinion."

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am

What have you heard?
What have you seen?

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

Vio wondered exactly what the deal was between this Jeremy Long and this Kenneth Lowery. Were they friends? She had to assume so, since the prefect referred to him by a nickname, which usually indicated some level of familiarity. Anyways, apparently Jeremy was a muggleborn, proud of it, and had a temper. Seemed effective enough to her. You either hid it or you made sure everyone knew so they couldn't use it against you. She wondered if she should start broadcasting the fact that her parents were dead and her adopted father was a muggle. ....Maybe not. Jeremy was presumably a hotheaded teenage boy. She was an eleven year old girl. What was she going to do, fight for her aunt and uncle's honor every time someone said something disparaging? No, that wouldn't work for her. She glanced over at Devonte, and didn't react at all when he almost let a 'mudblood' slip. It was a dirty word, of course, and her aunt and uncle had taught her that just because she heard a term didn't mean it should come out of her mouth, but it was in the end, just a word. Toby and Jess cursed all the time, even Eleazar cursed, though usually under his breath- they didn't always bother to censor themselves for her sake, especially if their parents weren't around to raise a fuss if they didn't. Of course, none of her cousins would ever call anyone a mudblood. Uriel's birth parents had been muggles; their father was a muggle. They would never dream of saying something like that. "It always helps to be flexible," she commented simply. "You don't want to end up backed into a corner." She liked being in Slytherin so far; it was certainly interesting, but she wasn't about to write off the merits of the other houses, even if she didn't always agree with their members. She was probably capable of being much more chatty than this, but she was learning a lot more by listening than she was by talking. As far as she could tell, she remained on no one's bad side.

OOC:
AlphaApex

Diamond Wales

No time for tears today!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:14 pm

User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny nodded, actually glad that so far, even though it seemed like it might go downhill, nothing had actually happened. Mostly just discussion about houses and advice. Feeling more at ease, he crossed his arms and glanced up to the sorting. No other Slytherins yet, but that could change. His eyes then returned to the first years. "Well, as long as there's no fight, you should be good. I'd rather not have to break up a fight, and I'm pretty sure no one wants to get into trouble at school." He ignored the near-slur that came from the other boy's mouth, knowing that it wasn't directed at him. Yet. He was certain that would change at some point. He nodded to Violante again and then looked back to Devonte as he explained his opinion. Kenny could argue it, but he didn't feel like it. Seriously, he just wanted to get through tonight without drama. "Flexibility's good, as are opinions. Just be open-minded enough to realize other people have different ones, and you'd be surprised at how much less drama you run into at school."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

[x]

AlphaApex

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:55 pm

User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Evander seemed to delight in her stunned and embarrassed reaction to him saying he was going to ask her opinion on everything from now on. It made her furious, but it also was in its own way nice to have someone actually listen to her opinion-even if she knew good and well they didn't care what it was. At least someone listened. And in some ways if they listened to her opinion but didn't care what it was it meant she was freer to voice her opinions. But the thing was she wasn't supposed to do that. She was supposed to agree with everything her superiors said or did. Not question orders or the ways of that around her. The job of a pureblood, female-especially of a dying family as herself (or branch family if you calculated in the necessary connections)- was to be pretty, quiet, agreeable, and able to offer only enough to keep those around her entertained or make herself useful. The carriage ride had been silent after her stunned question, and she had glanced away and spent the time trying to compose herself.

Once they arrived, Wendy had decided to sit several seats down from Evander and opened her Alchemy text book beginning to read and only looking up to the feast when she heard something that interested her at the sorting. She figured Mira could find her easy enough if she wanted and she might if she decided not to sit at the Ravenclaws with the mute kid. Of course Mira's sister and the heir of the Averys would be there so Mira would probably pass on the Ravenclaw table. As for at Slytherin, Mira was closest to Wendy, besides perhaps the obnoxious Ryans brat who was practically a permanent fixture with the mute Ravenclaw boy-or was busy irritating as many people as possible from what Wendy could judge-or skipping classes. She looked up when she heard the two Lillantine's called. First Antigone, Evander's sister, placed in Ravenclaw and Wendy couldn't help but raise her brow and then the second-Violante-a cousin Wendy thought-was placed in Slytherin.

Wendy's blue eyes flicked towards Evander and she slid down the few seats where he sat and said with the slightest bit of a smile, feeling as if she regained her control of herself and emotions-though she supposed the amused smile wasn't exactly proper- "Do you care for my opinion on this newest development? I know you said you were going to ask my opinion constantly now."

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 pm

I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven still didn't have her hair clip back, and if anyone expected her to care about the Sorting they were sadly mistaken. Besides, first years were boring, and usually full of themselves until they could be taken down a peg or two. One of the prefects, Kenny, was talking to two of them, and the other one looked in a snit about something. She mostly wanted to have dinner and then go straight to bed. Today had not been a very good day. Besides, classes started tomorrow and she knew from experience she wouldn't learn a single thing if she was tired and irritated. She tapped her fingers impatiently on the table, hoping the stupid hat would hurry up. While she was no longer as angry as she had been before, she was fed up.

OOC:

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 pm

User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Hogsmeade Station With: Timothy and Mira
Ooh! She does look mad!>

Benjamin had laughed as Mira said his mum was something else and never bothered answering about Mira watching his back on the field or not. Besides, he figured he was tolerated only because he was marginally acceptable at his position, actually showed up to practices and games, and more importantly the team was in short selection of options. He split up from TImothy and Mira when he got to the Great Hall and heading over to the Slytherin table, he caught sight of a familiar redhead who was still fuming it looked like. It was adorable, her all puffed up and irritable, like a wet cat or something.

Humming the Paraguayan National Antham quietly he walked up behind her, pulled out her hair clip and moved to begin to braid her hair to put it up, preparing to jump back when no doubt the girl noticed him, and then decided to press his luck as he picked up some of her ginger hair by announcing his presence with a cheerful, "Hola! Qué pasa, Gatita?"

Translations: Hello! What's up, Kitten?

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:39 pm

I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

When she heard the humming, Morven gave the sort of quiet sigh that should probably have been followed up by a reluctant 'and now I have to kill you'. It wasn't, mostly because Morven wouldn't have been very reluctant about such a thing at all. When he started braiding her hair she hunched her shoulders reflexively and jerked away, teeth gritted so hard they hurt. "What are you doing?" she hissed, keeping her voice down because the Sorting was still going on and there were other people around she didn't need staring at her. "You couldn't just give it back to me like a normal person, could you? You had to be a little creep about it." Her blue eyes were like shards of ice, and she'd picked up a fork and was looking at as though debating exactly where to stick it. He was lucky she didn't like blood. His jugular was looking tempting right now.

OOC:
mc2

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:51 pm

User Image
Looking: Like Trouble At: Hogsmeade Station With: Morven Vass
Ooh! She does look mad!>

Benjamin raised a brow when Morven jerked away and hissed at him the question of what he was doing. Smirking as she went on he sat down beside her waving the hair clip in his hand and said, "I figured it was easier for someone else to pin up your hair than you to fight with it. And braiding isn't that hard."

"I would have kept the clip-you know finders keepers- but I realized it looked better on the original owner," Benjamin joked. "It doesn't go with my shoes." He was laughing as he glanced at the fork in her hand and her death glare at him, obviously not the slightest bit concerned.

"Anyways, did you find the books useful? If you haven't yet, I am sure you will," He continued. "After all, if anyone knows how to get decent grades without putting in all that unnecessary busy work it would be me. I'm of course still working on getting note takers for a couple of my electives this year, but I'll manage." He shrugged, still twirling the hair clip in his hand, far more at ease than he probably should to the point he seemed like he was lounging around joking with a close friend instead of a holding a stolen item from a girl who looked very much as if she wanted to kill him and had a fork in her hand sizing up where to stab him.

Translations: ...
(OoC: fixed typo)

The Forgotten Weasley

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games