Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:15 pm
Applying for: Lan'tis x Starga'e
Name of SoA: Cetus
Meaning: a specific constellation, 'the sea monster'
Appearance: Mane and tail tuft like mom's, base coat the same as mom and dad's, and constellation markings like dad, but over his whole body like mom. White nose/inner ear like dad. Eyes should be a dull aqua, like a blend of mom's grey and dad's bright aqua. The constellation Cetus, for which he is named, should be on his right (to us) front leg. For the Bahari lines, it should be visible in the juve and adult stages without being covered, slightly covered in the cub and adol stage (specifics given just so we all know what leg it should be on XD). While still marked like the rest of the stars/constellations on his pelt, this one should have a sea serpent drawn around it with the same blue in his mother's tail and head tuft/his mane and tail tuft.
Visual reference: For the Cetus reference [x] [x] [x]
Personality: From the first day Cetus set eyes on the sea, he knew he had to get in the water. Unfortunately that's not allowed for cubs, so for the first few months of his life the poor thing had to stare longingly at the waves and settle for tide pools. Curious by nature and very driven, Cetus practiced swimming in any water he could find so when he could finally face the ocean he wouldn't get dragged out. Once he's old enough the water will be his second home. Swimming and fishing will be his passion. He'll have a few rather close calls involving the water, whether it's caught in a rip tide and pulled out far from the shores or finding the other creatures that call the sea home can be very dangerous when provoked. His love for his family runs deep and he's very keen on pleasing his parents, so when he does get into trouble he's always very apologetic.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with fam, no evil, stay in pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 pm
I'm going to close slots now~ Congrats Silver and Chimerical! Welcome to the Stargate family~!
Please send Safaia 500k each and I will be posting your forms in her breeding thread.
Just an FYI the cubs wont be put down for certing right away as one of their siblings (or two) will be used in an ORP event that is still in the works 3nodding
I look forward to seeing these darlings come to life through your RPs!

Chimerical Beast

SilverLutz

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:30 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Kiros, Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Rio, The Captain Britain
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: No evil.
List of all Throwbacks:
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Pattern is fine but colouring like parents
A bit of history about the family:
MOTHER:
◉ Likes: Dancing, singing, sun bathing, grooming, flirting, traveling
◉ Dislikes: Staying in one place, swimming, deep water, cold weather, mud
◉ Personality: Sassy, independent, and pretty carefree. Rio's only care in the world is being able to dance. She enjoys meeting new people, but aside from family she tends to be a solitary creature.
◉ History: Never one to stay in one place for long, Rio has been roaming the lands ever since her mother died. Rio learned dancing from her mother, an art passed down through their family, and it has become her passion in life.
◉ Future: Rio's future is uncertain, though it is unlikely she will ever settle down in one place with one person. She may change her mind for the right girl or guy, though they would have to be able to handle her feisty nature.
FATHER:
- Bit of a player, loves having fun and is more goofy then serious.
- Enjoys when things are on the go... hates being bored.
- Cocky and knows what he wants~
Likes: Jumping from great heights, getting thrills, colours, singing, exploring.
Dislikes: Boredom, snobs, excessive heat.
Extra: adult males to be on alternate lines and the females to be on updated lines.

Closing Time: TDB -- In the event I can not make it online before I leave Captain will close and pick out the customs!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:09 pm
Applying for: Kiros x Rio
Name of SoA:
Meaning:
Appearance: See the ref
Visual reference: REFERENCE
Personality: Has a bit of a one-track mind. He likes to travel a lot, and if he sets his mind on something, he'll do it. He can get a bit snippy, but only because he isn't one to open up to much. Is a hermit at certain times and has a slight cocky attitude.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with the family - (there is a weird mark on his side that was glitched during making so don't add that)  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:23 am
Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Fiore - Painted Moose
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Calida'Zora - Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2 (Depending on if I take the spot myself)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands
Any Requirements: Please try to refrain from really violent/evil personalities, though cranky/bratty is just fine. Also, as this litter is being colored by Blu, refs are a must!
List of all Throwbacks:
Calida's Parents:
Archedios x Nyuni
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family ; Random colors and patterns are fine so long as they are not used in excess.
A bit of history about the family:
Calida'Zora is curious and looks out at the world with a half-full glass perspective. Cali tries to steer clear of negative thoughts or painful positions; aka she shy's away from awkward situations. She enjoys her time playing and generally likes to have fun.

For general reference Fiore is a kind hearted middle-aged lion who likes to take long trips and is rarely seen without a smile. His even temper has led many a cub, and pup, to be fostered by him in his years.

These cubs will be raised by their mother within the Pridelands, and though they may know of their father, they will not have met him unless they decide to travel to the Shrinekeepers when they are of age.
Extra: N/A

Closing Time: 11:30 pm EST August 6 (I know it's early, but tomorrow's busy lol.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:26 am
Applying for: Fiore x Calida'Zora
Name of SoA: Кubwa'Moyo
Meaning: Big heart from Swahili.
Appearance: The majority of his body is brown (lighter than his father's) with his hind left leg marked white like his father's. Other markings he has on his body are darker brown markings around his eyes, underbelly and on his muzzle. Tile-red markings under his eyes, on his nose (the whole nose is coloured tile with a smaller part of it- white) on the tips of his ears, on the lower part of his muzzle (a streak like the one his mother has), on the lower side of his paws and a tile streak on the top of his back (from his neck up to where his tail starts). White dots above his dark brown eye markings and white insides of his ears. Mane and tailtuft's color is the color of his mother's body. Has two different eyes just like his father but with a different variation of colours (left one green, right one dark yellow like his mother's).
~~(Sorry, I'm not really good with visual descriptions but I did draw and colour a reference which, I believe, describes the way I see him better than I can put in words. lol)
Visual reference: I drew a Moyo! o:
Personality: To put it shortly- Moyo really suits this lion as a name. Kindhearted, loveable, graceful and noble, this cub wouldn't even hurt a fly. He loves to play around with all the other cubs but feels rather uncomfortable when the games get a bit rough. He's not the type to go on wild adventures and would rather have the peace and quiet that his homeland can ensure him. A tad bit fatter than all the rest of the cubs (probably due to the fact that he stopped playing with them when they get a bit rough) he has learned to respect all shapes and sizes of the creatures in Africe since a very early age. Although, he's not the brightest of cub, he can't be easily manipulated due to the fact that he knows very well the difference between right or wrong and always tries to be as good as he can be.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits well with the family.  

Megaptera Novaeangliae

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:21 pm
Fiore and Calida'Zora litter customs are now closed! Congrats to Megaptera Novaeangliae! Tara and I really like Moyo's concept!

I'll post the form up in Blu's thread, just don't forget to send the trade! <3

Megaptera Novaeangliae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:03 am
Name and image of Father: Pumbaa'Mlinzi | Depawsit
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Shukura | SilverLutz
User Image
Click here for full facial marking reference
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1, plus 1 custom
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: They're going to be in the Jedi pride, which is still I/T but very close to being done.
Any Requirements: No evil cubs, they must never meet their father.
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family, but I'd love it if you just stuck with the patterns/colors that the parents provide.
A bit of history about the family: Shukura met Mlinzi while she was trying to figure out who she really was, since she's quite shy and introverted. She ended up saving him from a rather intimidating lioness who wanted to hurt him for mistaking her for Shukura (he's blind, by the way). Although she'll probably never see him again, Shukura has fond memories of Mlinzi, and vice versa.
Extra: Mlinzi is blind, and that can be something that carries over if you'd like. Shukura is an adol an older one, and will be an adult very soon after the cubs arrive.

Closing Time: SOON!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:14 am
Applying for: Mlinzi x Shukura
Name of SoA: Bijela Zemlja
Meaning: "White Earth"
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Is a sweet and calm girl, yet has a hard time finding everything right. She was born with a white eye, symbolizing that she is half blind. She can't see far away and mostly can rely on her other senses, though she can sometimes see things; her white eye is more blurry than her orange eye. She is peaceful and does not like to fight at all; she instead wants those before her safe and happy.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with the family  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:27 pm
Name of SoA: Astrith
Meaning: The name of an OC of mine who is blind and wants to weasel into the family.
Appearance: The same tan color as mom's tail as a base color with mom's facial markings in pastel rainbow and stripes like mom also in pastel rainbow. CC in stripe design. Can be a mixture of mom and dad. In fact, I'd love it. White muzzle and ears. White belly. Mom's nose marking in grey. Grey paw socks. White belly. Grey head tuft and tail tuft.
Visual reference: No time for one. About to go to work. :[
Personality: Straight forward, sarcastic, but still warm, friendly, and very laid back. Astrith knows right from wrong and is not afraid to speak her mind about it. Despite being somewhat loud, she is introverted like her mother and it takes a lot of effort to truly get close to her. She is very self-conscious about her lack of sight, however, her senses of hearing and smell have become so very well trained that she usually has a good idea of what is going on around her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family is fine.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Kallysto
Name of SoA: Astrith
Meaning: The name of an OC of mine who is blind and wants to weasel into the family.
Appearance: The same tan color as mom's tail as a base color with mom's facial markings in pastel rainbow and stripes like mom also in pastel rainbow. CC in stripe design. Can be a mixture of mom and dad. In fact, I'd love it. White muzzle and ears. White belly. Mom's nose marking in grey. Grey paw socks. White belly. Grey head tuft and tail tuft.
Visual reference: No time for one. About to go to work. :[
Personality: Straight forward, sarcastic, but still warm, friendly, and very laid back. Astrith knows right from wrong and is not afraid to speak her mind about it. Despite being somewhat loud, she is introverted like her mother and it takes a lot of effort to truly get close to her. She is very self-conscious about her lack of sight, however, her senses of hearing and smell have become so very well trained that she usually has a good idea of what is going on around her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with family is fine.

Silver and I have decided to welcome Astrith into the family!

If you have any questions about the family [ which is getting really big ] Feel free to send me a PM. I'll go ahead and post in Blu's thread for you! Please don't forget to send your trade when you're online again C:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 am
Name and image of Father: Marakaraka'kumba
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Shakuntala
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Usafi'tukufu, for NOW
Any Requirements: The cub should get a Hindi name - That would be what Shakuntala would give her cubs. Beyond that, don't have it leave before pride plot dicates - These are plot babies for a reason! So you should understand, they MAY be put somewhere else as cubs, or they may be permitted to stay until adolescence, just don't have them leave before the pride-wide discussion on the matter is done heart These are plot babies xd
List of all Throwbacks: Only throwbacks I have are for Maraka -
Waridi na'nyeupe Malaika'kibeti
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes - Maraka's other relatives are a fun mystery, and Shakuntala's whole family is a fun mystery, so you can have some fun! Just don't go TOO wild so it still looks plausibly like the family!
A bit of history about the family: Shakuntala doesn't remember Maraka in the least - The day she met him, she has no idea of it, but he set a crush of rhinos on her in a ploy to have her be his hunting slave. It worked TOO well, because she literally remembers nothing before the incident... Not even the incident. Before she'd fully healed, though, Maraka's plans were unknowingly thwarted by Sakura, a nephew of the colony's leaders. She had no idea her forgotten encounter with Maraka left her pregnant... Until little hybrid cubs came along. Oops!

Marakaraka'kumba is manipulative, distrusting, wary of lions, and a con-artist. He'll do anything for a free meal he doesn't have to hunt for... Even try to use his own brother as a gambling pawn.
Extra: To give you some name ideas:

Shakuntala's name means "Bird" in Hindi
Marakaraka'kumba's means "Spotted butt" in Swahili... I'm sure you can see why lol
Waridi na'nyeupe's name means "Pink and white" in Swahili... Their parents weren't creative, okay? xd ;
Malaika'kibeti's name means "Dwarf angel"... I'm not sure that's the original meaning I was going for, but I found his name using Kamusi and that kind of went phhhbbt at us all when they redid it... xd ;; Rechecked on the new site(First translation back was through Google Translate)... Pygmy, runt, small person or animal.. You get the idea lol

Also of note, if you can REALLY see it, Maraka has heterochromia! His left eye is YELLOW and his other eye is BLUE! He's also got some striping on his back, though it may be hard to see xd ;

Closing Time: 8pm EST 12/5  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:45 am
Name and image of Father: Ulimi'Siri
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Nefertari
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 maybe 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'Johari
Any Requirements: Nope, we would really like them to be family oriented. We 'd LOVE family RP. This family means a lot to us and we love them. This is their first litter together, and the two of them are very happy for it to have finally happened <3
List of all Throwbacks:
A bit of history about the family: Nefertari and Ulimi are a strange match indeed, but they balance each other out quite well. Ulimi - the perfectionist of the duo, has to have everything just right, and won't rest unless it is. While Nefertari is the more laid back of the two, she is serious, but nowhere near as serious as her mate. Ulimi would do anything for Nefertari, and he does mean anything. Before the two met, Ulimi had a rather unexpected fling with a cheetah that resulted in some very unexpected cubs. It caused some hardship between them, but nothing the two couldn't weather together. These cubs, are the first litter the two will share between them, and Ulimi is expected to be a strict but loving Father.
Extra: <3 Just have fun with your designs, and don't go too crazy ^^

Nefertari's brother Ammon & Your Siblings! Oldest Sister, Middle Brother, Youngest Brother

Closing Time: around 10 PM CST tonight  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am
Applying for: Ulimi Siri x Nefertari
Name of SoA: Tetisheri
Meaning: Well, Nefertari is the name of a pharaoh's wife, and so is Tetisheri
Appearance: Base dark blue. Lighter blue dorsal stripe & ear tips. Grey underbelly, chin marking like Ulimi, under eye markings and tiger-like stripes on her rump from Nefertari, nose & toe tips. Yellow mane tuft & tail and lines on the paw like Ulimi & dots around the toe tips & chest like Nefertari & inner ears. Nefertari's eye color.
Visual reference: HERE I did it on a touch pad, but I'm sure Lith can make the dot lines neater and the tiger stripes better. >> Accidentally forgot the grey underbelly, it should be like Nefertari's.
Personality: Not really a slob, but prone to have accidents and mess things up from time to time. She can be a little bit scatter brained and stressed out because she never wants Ulimi to see her messes, even though she knows deep down he wouldn't stop loving her for them, she just can't stand the idea of disappointing anyone, especially one of her parents. All of this adds up to her being a somewhat anxious lioness, but always strives for self-improvement and the chance to make her family proud.
(may be subject to change slightly depending on what class they're rolled as!)
Any additional requirements that the family has: I love the M'J. : D I've got 3 lions there already and would be happy to have another there & keep her there for life.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 pm
Applying for: Ulimi Siri x Nefertari
Name of SoA: Nizsm
Meaning: Egyptian for "Disciplined"
Appearance: Completely CC with mother's eyes and a camo mane. I'm sorry it isn't very specific, but seriously, any color combo out of these guys would be amazing.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Steadfast and determined, Nizsm may come off as a stickler for rules, but he's really just one of the boys. He loves to play just as much as the next guy, but, you know, only within certain hours and after all of his work is done. Nizsm wants to make a name for himself in the pride that his father can be proud of. (more will come as he ages)
Any additional requirements that the family has: M'J=love, and I would love all of the family rp. c:  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games