Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:29 pm
Trigramatic
"It doesn't bother me," Ship assured. "But what's next? That train heist can't have been their most egregious act so far, can it?"
"No, not by far my friend." He said attempting to crack his neck. "What's next I would like to think is to find out what Resix knows. Freth should have put him down in the holding cell. I'm curious as to why they were messing with the trains, or if it was Resix just being chaotic or something."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:39 pm
"If this was a random act of chaos, their group has quickly learned that they can't afford it," Ship said. "And I don't like to believe in random chaos."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:57 pm
Sub jumped as if an alarm went off in his head as he listened to Ship speak, how dare he say such things. "Well..." He twitched and decided to withdraw from making a big deal out of it, the kid was new. "Obviously there was intent behind it, whatever it may be"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:04 pm
This twitch did not pass unnoticed by Ship. "I'm sure there was. But is something wrong?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Fact of the matter, Freth did put Resix down in the holding cell, and as a added just in case measure, only because she had nothing better to do, she stood right outside of it, waiting on the grunt to get out of comatose from her Frustration fueled punch. She did get a bit of enjoyment decking this guy, especially after what hell he tried to put her and her friends through.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:29 pm
"Huh? Oh, nothing..." He said with a shrug. "You'll learn in time that I favor the random and chaotic aspect of like, that is all." He then looked over towards the staircase and turned to Ship. "Let's go check on Resix, come on." He said walking off for the staircase leading down.

Down in the holding cell, Resix finally came too. He rose up slowly into a seated position on the floor rather than laying down and glanced around, observing the alien environment. "Wher- hey! Am I in jail!?" He shouted noticing the only door in the room had a very tiny three bared window. "Hey! Let me out or so help me you'll regret it!" He said running over to the door and shouting out the window.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm
SubonicXP

Down in the holding cell, Resix finally came too. He rose up slowly into a seated position on the floor rather than laying down and glanced around, observing the alien environment. "Wher- hey! Am I in jail!?" He shouted noticing the only door in the room had a very tiny three bared window. "Hey! Let me out or so help me you'll regret it!" He said running over to the door and shouting out the window.

"Well well well. Regret it huh? Like you regretting making a Pokemon go on a rampage with a train?" Freth asked. "Regretting for that matter taking us on for that matter. By the way, how's your jaw? I'm amazed that you can speak for that matter. Then again, you lot are pretty hard-headed without your tacky helmets."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 pm
Blizzard120

"Well well well. Regret it huh? Like you regretting making a Pokemon go on a rampage with a train?" Freth asked. "Regretting for that matter taking us on for that matter. By the way, how's your jaw? I'm amazed that you can speak for that matter. Then again, you lot are pretty hard-headed without your tacky helmets."
Resix jumped as he heard Freth's voice, he couldn't see her but her shrill of a voice was enough to startle him. "Y-you're the one that knocked me out, aren't you!? Listen! I'm a member of the esteemed Team Cipher! If you don't let me go they'll come looking for me and then you'll be the one with regret. And no, my jaw isn't fine! No thanks to you! I'll have to get a rabies shot or something now that I've been touched by your filthy hybrid hands!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:42 pm
"Very well."

Ship rose from the table and followed Sub down the stairs. "And I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll rephrase it -- I don't like to believe in strong, unplanned actions. I have nothing against Entropy."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Trigramatic
"Very well."

Ship rose from the table and followed Sub down the stairs. "And I'm sorry if I offended you. I'll rephrase it -- I don't like to believe in strong, unplanned actions. I have nothing against Entropy."
"That's more like it." He chuckled as the pair made their way down the stairs. It was a short trot downward to get to the holding area, which was really nothing but a long hallway lined with several cell doors. "Hey there's Freth." He said instantly noticing the woman as they made it down the steps.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Resix jumped as he heard Freth's voice, he couldn't see her but her shrill of a voice was enough to startle him. "Y-you're the one that knocked me out, aren't you!? Listen! I'm a member of the esteemed Team Cipher! If you don't let me go they'll come looking for me and then you'll be the one with regret. And no, my jaw isn't fine! No thanks to you! I'll have to get a rabies shot or something now that I've been touched by your filthy hybrid hands!"

"Ooooo...temper temper." Freth replied back. "I know who exactly you're apart of, and they can just try to find us. If the rest of your bunch is as easy as you are, let alone your brothers, then I don't think we have too much to worry about. Let alone the fact of how stupid you all generally are. Really. Your brother just so happen to be out there in the skirmish?" In the back of her mind, she knew she was kind of tempting fate, but she couldn't resist the urge to taunt this guy. So easily flustered. And given that he associated her with the massive punch that he took, she knew he was about ready to wet his pants. "But enough small talk, runt. Where's your boss at? If you're soooooo convinced Cipher is all that esteemed and sooooo strong, you probably have nothing to worry about telling me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:01 pm
"Hello, Miss Freth," Ship greeted, but he did not approach the door. He thought it might be unwise to show his natural self. And he couldn't remember Blusix's form...  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm
"Shut up! I do not have a temper!" He shouted angry through the bared window. "And do you really think I should be so stupid as to tell you vital information about our organization? You hybrids really are as dumb as you look. I guess it can't be helped, trade away half of your intelligence for a little bit of strength, savages." Resix sneered. "And leave my brothers out of this!"

Meanwhile, as Sub approached Freth he could overhear Resix's shouting. "I guess our guest hasn't taken to the accommodations that we have so selfishly provided for him, that's certainly a shame." He sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Shut up! I do not have a temper!" He shouted angry through the bared window. "And do you really think I should be so stupid as to tell you vital information about our organization? You hybrids really are as dumb as you look. I guess it can't be helped, trade away half of your intelligence for a little bit of strength, savages." Resix sneered. "And leave my brothers out of this!"

Meanwhile, as Sub approached Freth he could overhear Resix's shouting. "I guess our guest hasn't taken to the accommodations that we have so selfishly provided for him, that's certainly a shame." He sighed.

"Oh hey there you two." Freth said to Ship and Sub. "Yea, he's being a bit of a wild animal in here. I'm sure he can adjust, though. By the way, the petting zoo is up stairs if you want to feed the animals." She cracked. She was really wanting to get on Resix's bad side. This guy was too easy.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:29 pm
It was here, suddenly, that Ship could remember what Blusix had looked like in Sub's Snag. He didn't know how, but he stepped forward, beside Freth. and without a flash his form had changed. His tail did not disappear but because Resix was behind the door, it didn't matter. "You stupid eel! Are you implying that Pokemon don't have any intelligence at all?"

Though his voice was Resix's, he did not adopt his manner of speaking.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games