Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:17 pm
SubonicXP

Sub went to respond to Odd about getting rid of his little experiment but when Morgan's Pokemon attacked he had completely forgot about Odd. "...GRAY, run more scans." The man said, his curiosity getting the best of him. "Morgan, Odd, why don't you two battle each other? I want to see something..."

Odd nodded silently for a moment or two. "If he's up for it, I don't see why I shouldn't.", He replied after a few moments of remaining silently pensive.
prinxe shadow
Shaking ever-so-slightly, Morgan shrugged. "S-sure, why not. Might as well.." A battle would get the leftover adrenaline from its brush with danger out of its system- a very good thing. It got to its feet, beckoning to Valkyrie, who flew to perch on its shoulder with a caw. "Let's do this.
"We should probably take this to the battlefield downstairs.", the channeler told Morgan. "Show him the way, Sub?" He asked of the Snagem leader before vanishing through the floor. It's no wonder the boy's physical strength was nothing compared to his spiritual power.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:09 am
SubonicXP
"Aaahh! I'm under attack! Save me pinky! I'm dying!" Gardy cried as he let go of Rhyme and began to run around in circles, working herself up into a panic as if she was going to die from the peck.

Oh boy. "Calm down, calm down!" She didn't want to hurt the other, but the other was very strong. "Aria wasn't trying to hurt you...he was trying to protect me." Goes over to pet the Altaria, trying to also comfort the fluffing pokemon to keep it from going after the Gardevoir. "If...If you don't calm down I won't paint you."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:55 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

Sub went to respond to Odd about getting rid of his little experiment but when Morgan's Pokemon attacked he had completely forgot about Odd. "...GRAY, run more scans." The man said, his curiosity getting the best of him. "Morgan, Odd, why don't you two battle each other? I want to see something..."

Odd nodded silently for a moment or two. "If he's up for it, I don't see why I shouldn't.", He replied after a few moments of remaining silently pensive.
prinxe shadow
Shaking ever-so-slightly, Morgan shrugged. "S-sure, why not. Might as well.." A battle would get the leftover adrenaline from its brush with danger out of its system- a very good thing. It got to its feet, beckoning to Valkyrie, who flew to perch on its shoulder with a caw. "Let's do this.
"We should probably take this to the battlefield downstairs.", the channeler told Morgan. "Show him the way, Sub?" He asked of the Snagem leader before vanishing through the floor. It's no wonder the boy's physical strength was nothing compared to his spiritual power.

Morgan stared at Sub, assessing the situation and cocking its head to the side in a motion stolen from Valkyrie. "Yeah, show me the way? I don' know where anythin' is, so I mean..." It trailed off with an awkward shrug, hugging Valkrie close to itself as Ira headbutted its leg in a 'comforting' manner. It would try its best to win, and so would its pokemon. Their love would triumph over everything (it hoped).  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm
prinxe shadow

Morgan stared at Sub, assessing the situation and cocking its head to the side in a motion stolen from Valkyrie. "Yeah, show me the way? I don' know where anythin' is, so I mean..." It trailed off with an awkward shrug, hugging Valkrie close to itself as Ira headbutted its leg in a 'comforting' manner. It would try its best to win, and so would its pokemon. Their love would triumph over everything (it hoped).

"Right. Follow me." Sub said to Morgan as he exited the training room.

-----

"Here we are!" Sub declared as they entered the battlefield. It was rather nice for a place of battle. Like most battlefields the field its self was surrounded by your run-of-the-mill metal bleachers so that wasn't too amazing. No, what might catch Morgan by surprise was the field its self. The battlefield was composed of various gem stones and marble. The bulk of the field was marble while the design at its center was a Pokeball, one half made up of rubies while the other side was sapphires. It was a beautiful field, almost a shame to battle on it. Then again, it's survived devastating battles before so it should survive this one as well.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:17 pm
Anamineh
SubonicXP
"Aaahh! I'm under attack! Save me pinky! I'm dying!" Gardy cried as he let go of Rhyme and began to run around in circles, working herself up into a panic as if she was going to die from the peck.

Oh boy. "Calm down, calm down!" She didn't want to hurt the other, but the other was very strong. "Aria wasn't trying to hurt you...he was trying to protect me." Goes over to pet the Altaria, trying to also comfort the fluffing pokemon to keep it from going after the Gardevoir. "If...If you don't calm down I won't paint you."

"Oh...oooh! Teehee~ What a nice birdie! Can I pet it? I wanna pet it! Pet pet!" Gardy giggled in Rhyme's head, moving in to pet the Altaria without permission, giggling the whole while. "Now pink time! Pink time!" She cried, after quickly getting tired of petting the Altaria. What a spazz of a Gardevoir.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:10 pm
Odd was sitting on the bleachers when Sub arrived with Morgan. "GRAY can still do whatever it if you're wanting him to do from here, right?" He asked of the Snagem leader as he stood, stretching slightly in the process.

It took him a moment or two before he moved again but when he did, it seemed he had been deciding who or what to use in this battle. Upon reaching his side of the battlefield, he decided his first Pokemon would be his Froslass but wouldn't do more than draw her Pokeball until Morgan was prepared. "So how are we gonna do this?" He asked his soon-to-be-opponent. "I've got a full compliment of Pokemon on my side. How many have you got?"  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:31 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd was sitting on the bleachers when Sub arrived with Morgan. "GRAY can still do whatever it if you're wanting him to do from here, right?" He asked of the Snagem leader as he stood, stretching slightly in the process.

It took him a moment or two before he moved again but when he did, it seemed he had been deciding who or what to use in this battle. Upon reaching his side of the battlefield, he decided his first Pokemon would be his Froslass but wouldn't do more than draw her Pokeball until Morgan was prepared. "So how are we gonna do this?" He asked his soon-to-be-opponent. "I've got a full compliment of Pokemon on my side. How many have you got?"

Morgan was distracted from the oncoming battle by the beautiful field, its eyes practically gleaming as it took in the gems, dropping to its knees to caress the smooth floor and chip at it with a sharpened nail, trying to pick off part of the gemstone or marble. It failed, of course, and stood back up, facing Odd with a defiant look, its hand going to the pokeballs in the bag hanging at its waist. Pressing the buttons, the pokemon returned to their balls, and Morgan quickly shuffled them around before tossing them all into the air, catching two in each hand and grinning at its opponent. "Four for me!"

It should be more worried about the beatdown that was surely coming, but it trusted in its pokemon to defeat Odd. They could handle anything, right? If only they tried hard enough and loved it enough, victory was assured.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:27 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh...oooh! Teehee~ What a nice birdie! Can I pet it? I wanna pet it! Pet pet!" Gardy giggled in Rhyme's head, moving in to pet the Altaria without permission, giggling the whole while. "Now pink time! Pink time!" She cried, after quickly getting tired of petting the Altaria. What a spazz of a Gardevoir.

"This is Aria." With a look from his trainer the Altaria kept its' beak and was pet, quietly pulling away to go procure the paint. "We're going to get it, yes, its alright." She shook her head, a bit reminded of her brother, but then the Altaria brings the can and brush and she smiles. "Lets go get you painted, then."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:25 pm
Anamineh

"This is Aria." With a look from his trainer the Altaria kept its' beak and was pet, quietly pulling away to go procure the paint. "We're going to get it, yes, its alright." She shook her head, a bit reminded of her brother, but then the Altaria brings the can and brush and she smiles. "Lets go get you painted, then."

"Yay! Paint me! Paint me like one of those Kalos girls!" Gardy said with a giggle, barley able to stand still at this point.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm
"I guess we'll do this as a four-on-four match, then." Odd replied to Morgan's explanation. "I'm going with Chorale, first." He said as he released his Froslass from her Ball.

"Welcome to the battlefield, Chorale. Ready to get some exercise?" He asked of the Ghost-type.

"Fros lass lass froslass." Chorale replied with a smile.

"Thought so." Odd grinned back before turning his focus to Morgan.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:51 pm
One tall am would enter swing his long arms to the beat of his own steps. A glare in his eyes, he swings his grown out hair out of his eyes. With his crooked grin, the on of Giritina finds himself in his old stomping grounds once more. Kain's grin would only be skin deep as he is terrified of returning after so long, but he needed to bring the information he gathered to preferably sub. Now if only he could remember where to go, its been so long. The freakishly tall man would brush off some dust before walking down a random hallways hoping to be the proper one. No luck as the red eye creep was in the kitchen, looking quiet puzzled. Off tot he right though was his vintage coffee maker, yet it wasn't covered in dust or anything. "Hmm? maybe I should look for someone rather than some place". Kain had been gone for nearly 6 months and hasn't turned on his SNAG since, alas he needs to contact someone. With a booting up noise a bright green glow came from his custom iron case SNAG. He covered his eyes from the bright blaze.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:21 pm
SubonicXP
Anamineh

"Yay! Paint me! Paint me like one of those Kalos girls!" Gardy said with a giggle, barley able to stand still at this point.

"...." She doesn't understand what it means but gets to work, and soon the pink areas of the Gardevoir are painted a beautiful shade of pink. "I don't know how long it will last...but go look!"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:24 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
"I guess we'll do this as a four-on-four match, then." Odd replied to Morgan's explanation. "I'm going with Chorale, first." He said as he released his Froslass from her Ball.

"Welcome to the battlefield, Chorale. Ready to get some exercise?" He asked of the Ghost-type.

"Fros lass lass froslass." Chorale replied with a smile.

"Thought so." Odd grinned back before turning his focus to Morgan.

Morgan nodded, sweeping into a dramatic curtsey before clicking the button on a poke ball, releasing Fenrir from his pokeball with a growl and a "DOUR!" It clapped its hands, getting the houndour's attention and pointing at the froslass before jumping straight into the battle with a nod for Odd. "Fenrir, use ember!" With another growl, he complied, springing towards the other pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:29 pm
Kain's SNAG would squawk to life as a small torrent of messages from Reno flooded into the device. While the earlier ones merely consisted of attempts to bait Kain into speaking by taking potshots at him, the last one would hopefully catch his attention. "When tall, dark, and brooding decides to once again grace us with his presence, could he please haul his dainty little feet down to the lab. We have a new member you should meet."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 pm
"Chorale, use Ice Shard." Odd directed with a stoic look his face. The Froslass nodded and wove her hands through the air before her, the frigid air between them forging a crystalline sphere of ice. Striking the sphere with a precisely placed push, it shot towards the Houndour facing her with ease, brushing off it's Embers with almost no effect to the frozen construct. It had melted just a fraction of an inch in diameter. If Morgan wanted his Pokemon to avoid this attack, he would need his Pokemon to use more firepower.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games