Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

“Uun..” Yuki shook his head ferociously. “Sorry for making you wait.” He forced a smile while slightly squeezing the straps of his backpack to mask his shame. Hopefully, he would not question the reason for his tardiness. Recalling what transpired earlier made him feel more embarrassed. Dark circles could be seen underneath his eyes blue eyes. Probably because of him over thinking the possibilities that may arise on this day. Not to mention his panic on what he was to wear for today. For others it may just be seen as a normal stroll at the park but in reality it was his first official date with his beloved Swampy. Still, it was really sweet of him to make him feel that it was not his fault at all. He so want to give him a warm big hug, only if he had the guts to do that. There was but one person who can withstand him and it is still hard expressing his emotions fully towards her.

Pinkish thin lips pressed together while trying to twist the bottle cap open. His concentration was easily broken upon hearing Swampy started talking about… “F-Frogs?” His head slightly tilted to the side, looking a little puzzled. It took him a few seconds to understand that Swampy was actually trying to crack a joke. He was never the smartest pea in the pod. Before he was able to react, he found himself handing bottle over to him. “Un! Sorry… looks like my grip is no good today.” He chuckled softly as his eyes traveled elsewhere. He noticed a couple passing by with their arms laced into each other. In that moment his mind somehow imagined it was him and Swampy in their place. The mere thought made his blood rush to his cheeks. “How can I be so shameless?” He scolded himself. Shaking it off his system, he directed his gaze back to his partner. The bottle should have been opened by now and hopefully, he didn't notice. “It’s been a while since we were at the park.” Better for him to change the topic, it would be a good way to distract him from what he just saw awhile ago. “I wonder if your fans would be here today.” He could still remember the day they first met like it was just yesterday. Swampy’s appearance would be at par with the celebrities not to mention he plays his violin magnificently. Yuki wondered how many admirers he must have. Surely, there are a lot of them. Somehow he felt his chest tighten a little. He wondered why.

COMPANY :: Swampy
                                          LOCATION :: Standing underneath the shade of a tree
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Would it be weird if he's starting to get jealous of fictitious people
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 pm
Remses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Welp, that attempt at a joke fell flat on its face, not surprising though, that really wasn't the sort of thing that Swampy did all of the time. Or maybe cause it was weird to think of one's boyfriend having similar features to a frog. Yep, he was an amphibian, normally animate carnivorous seaweed, but he could shift into other forms; man Nature could really make some screwy creatures. Grabbing the bottle up, he did try to unscrew it first with just his hands, but their eternal moistness made the job difficult, finally he ducked his hands into his sleeves and used the damp cloth to gain purchase. It was a little bit of a struggle, but he was finally able to manage it. "Nearly had to get the knife for that one." He lightly put the top back on, just so it wouldn't spill all over the place, but it would still be easy to open whenever they needed it. "It seems like ages since then. I was an abysmal mess back then, I'm surprised you even approached me. I'm not sure what you could have possibly seen in me, or why you thought I was worthy of all of the effort you put in, but I'm thankful." Back then, he had been nothing but a bitter, gloomy drunkard with a death wish and an addiction to causing himself harm. That wasn't to say he was entirely cured, the gloom still did possess him every now and again, but these days he was able to fight his way out of it, with a little time and especially with some help. Remembering how he was back then, it was bittersweet nostalgia. On the one hand, he knew his reasons and really couldn't blame himself for choosing to deteriorate rather than recover. But now, he had everything his old self truly longed for, and to think of himself as something so pathetic, it seemed like a nightmare from which he had finally awoken.

"My fans?" he asked with a slight laugh he failed to hide, "I've never really had fans. A fair number of people liked how I played and would tip when they saw me, but I can't recall anyone trying to get to know me or following me around to see another performance. I didn't really advertise myself enough for all of that. I was just the guy who showed up in the park or in bars and played a bit. Frankly, if anyone around could qualify as a fan, it would be you. You're the first person I've seen in a long while who was really moved, and definitely the first in ages who wanted to get to know me." For now, eh would refrain from mentioning that his violin was also his method of hunting for human prey: if they could hear his music and he locked eyes with him, they would follow him anywhere, even to the murky depths of their doom. Welp, now he had been talking enough, he actually needed a sip of water. Hopefully it would last long enough.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Reminiscent/Pleased
          Ooc: Makes sense. Hopefully Swampy has dispelled his jealousy.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:36 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤③
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:38 am
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

The birds chirped happily in the trees above as the chattering of people filled the air. As usual the park was bustling with activity. Hisako had gotten up bright and early and decided on a whim to head out to the park. She remembered seeing the playground the last time she was there and she really wanted to play on the swings. Plus there was lots of soft grass which would let her practice her acrobatic/gymnastic moves and plenty of trees to climb just because the short girl liked being up high. It had been a while since she was able to flip and tumble around, she rather missed it as well as her circus days. She often pondered what happened to the troupe she traveled with. Also when she really thought about it she missed fighting as well, though if she remembered she'd heard of some secret places where fights took place so she might just check that out one day if the itch got too bad. Ren of course was tagging along with her, that fox would probably always want to stay with her. Not that she'd really complain, she had saved and raised him after all. Currently the oni was sitting under a tree with her furry companion eating a sandwich, her shoes set aside so she could feel the warmth and grass on her feet. She watched the people go by with a smile, for as social and talkative as the girl could be sometimes it was nice to sit back and people watch. Soon her sandwich was eaten, part of it being eaten by Ren, and she drank some of her juice a content sigh escaping her lips. "Y'know Ren, this really is the life. Being able to enjoy such nice sunny day with no big responsibilities, it's just great." she said reaching down to scratch behind the fox's ears who let out some happy noises, his owner knew just the right places to pet and scratch him. With a wide grin Hisako pulled herself off the ground and stretched before cartwheeling from under the tree letting out a giggle.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Soleil Park ❥ My Company: -- (Ren) ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Bright and Cute ❥ My Mood: Happy ❥ My Inventory: Bunny Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

Lyndranna

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:20 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:57 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

She took a sip of the water from her portable tumbler; after being busy with another art commission, Hikaru figure it was time to do some physical training. Jogging, stretches and even bending some joints to retain her stability since she hadn't done that in a long while. With the weather being good, the park was a good spot for her, apart from the excuse to get some fresh air after being indoors most of the time. She then screwed the top close before wiping the sweat off her forehead with a towel. The fallen angel didn't carry much in her bag, though her extra T-shirt and a couple more towels were included inside. Maybe after the exercise, she should head somewhere else. Maybe Essence de Soleil since she hadn't visited the museum for months?

The brunette was still not sure, but she should make most out of her time outside her house. Hikaru let out a sigh before wiping the sweat once again, this time on her neck. Two more minutes to go then she should continue her exercise.

Mood: taking a break
Company: mostly herself
Money: $90.00 (Wallet - after expenses) ; $1800.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:42 am

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Hana Aufweigler ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
Cash: 1,000

▆ ▆

A squawk would cut through the air as a large scarlet Macaw swooped low and landed in a flutter of wings as it toched down on the ground near the angel. It paused a moment to c**k its head at the brunette before squawking at her and suddenly taking off again to flutter halfway up a nearby tree as a shadow grew in size on the ground it once stood.
With a very loud thud Hanna, clad in running shorts and a loose fitting tank top, landed hard on the pathway next to the bookish looking girl with such force that the concrete under her feet bore several cracks.
"Whew, you win again girl" The blonde smiled as she stood and extended her mechanical hand outward for the bird to flutter onto "I tell you, it's those quick turns you do. If we were just doing a straight line I'd have you..."
Hana stopped and turned to look at the slightly sweating girl she'd landed next to.
"Oh....Um.....she picked the landing zone" She pointed to the macaw on her prosthetic "...I cant really ...fix my landing...Sorry"

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:01 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

After several more seconds, Hikaru should be able to wipe off more of her perspiration, at least hopefully. The weather outside was hot even with the clouds obscuring several portions of the sky. Going to fly around with those wings would be nice, but moving on foot would be a safe choice at this time. Speaking of wings, though....

The flash of movement caught her eye. A raven like Corbin? No, a different species that she hadn't noticed yet. Not to mention that someone's landing ended up being hard. A bit too hard to be exact. Hikaru had to move away two seconds before the impact or she may end up falling flat with her a-- on the concrete. That woman was close to creating an earthquake for Pete's sake! After the woman apologized, the brunette frowned, mainly because of the fact that the someone could get hurt and people would get inconvenienced with the imprints on the concrete. "And you are lucky that I have the reflexes,” she said, obviously feeling displeased. But at least the sight of the bird may look good as a topic-changer before she would end up exploding even further.

"Did you adopt that bird or you bought that from the pet store?” Hikaru asked. Corbin was found by the fallen angel herself, the raven being the victim of unfavorable circumstances. But now, he went somewhere else to start a new life, something that she encouraged after the Ice siblings left Soleil. Too bad that Cassandra decided to stay in the city, but there was nothing else she could do.

Mood: inconvenienced
Company: the woman and her pet bird
Money: $90.00 (Wallet - after expenses) ; $1800.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Her?" Hana nodded at the macaw that shuffled back and forth on her prosthetic "I bought her yesterday, only active thing in the store that wasnt afraid of my arm."
The blonde smiled and rubbed a finger behind the parrot's ear, causing its eyes to flutter open and shut while it leaned into the scritches.
"I'm just taking her out for a walk right now, she seems to appreciate it and...nothing else could probably keep up with me" She glanced back at the other girl and quickly looked away to fix her eyes on the ground and back at the bird
"I'm um...sorry again...Did you want to pet her? Hilde is pretty friendly..."

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:53 am
User Image

Hikaru just took another sip of the water from her tumbler; the fallen angel was still not yet entirely convinced on how much the woman was able to compensate for the inconvenience. Although, the offer for the Macaw to be touched gently might be a start. She closed the top, letting the towel be wrapped around her shoulders. "Hilde, huh?” she asked, taking a few steps closer, reaching out her hand. The head was rough when she touched with her fingers, mainly because of the feathers. It lasted for a few seconds before moving her hand away.

"I used to have a pet bird before, so it is kinda refreshing to see this after a while,” Hikaru confessed. Then she went back to being serious, "I'll let this slide for now, but best to find a better location to practice your landing with... those interesting limbs.” The fallen angel took notice of the prosthetic body parts. Was that woman a robot or did an incident left her physical body injured to the point that using prosthetic parts would be left as an alternative solution? Nonetheless, it was something that she hadn't seen before. Not even her past life in Japan would prepare her for this since the problems to be resolved were on the supernatural side.

Mood: still unsure, but not as much
Money: $90.00 (Wallet) ; $1800.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

" Actually don't um...fly" Hana cast Hilde into the sky and rubbed she scar where her prosthetic began "Hilde likes to fly and I like to run a lot so that ends up being her 'walk'. Sometimes I get carried away and jump too high and it's hard to correct myself in midair."

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:09 pm
User Image

The fallen angel's rose quizzically, obviously perplexed. Having nothing else to say on that regard, she went along with another topic, though an employee responsible for maintaining the park was shocked at the sight of the damage on the concrete path. They were then told to stay away since that spot would be off-limits for the being. in Hikaru's case, that was a good thing. "We should continue the talk somewhere if that would be okay. I am thinking of heading to the gym or museum next, unless you want another location elsewhere?” she offered. Her time for the exercise break was almost done, anyway, but she didn't want to make any more inconveniences at the park.

OOC:

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:00 am

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Hana carefully stepped aside as park employees came and sectioned off the part of sidewalk she'd cracked. She really would have to work out the whole landing strategy thing, not every place was a wide and open as the farm was....she sure did miss those horses though.
Then the other girl suggested going somewhere else. That sounded fine, but it was unlikely anyone would be willing to put up with the noise and mess that Hilde would no doubt put out.
"Go on home" Hana cooed to her bird as she gently stroked behind her ear. For a moment the bird began to protest and Hana spent the next minute or so making short hissing noises to cut off its squawks until the bird flew off ,
"She'll be fine...I'm not sure the gym would be a great idea for me, I don't want to break anything...It's been a while since I got to see a museum though"

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:52 am
User Image

Hikaru watched the bird fly off, sky blue eyes skating the direction where it was heading. It was when the woman mentioned about her choice that her eyes focused back onto the other. "I see. To the museum it is, though I need to change my clothes first. Exercise does make me feel sweaty,” she said, "Though come to think of it, we hadn't introduced yet. Name's Hikaru, long-time resident of this city. I'll show you the way to the museum once I'm done changing my clothes. Be right back.” The handshake offer would pass, at least for now, after that little demonstration of power with those limbs. She didn't want to lose her hand, thank you very much.

The bathroom was the next stop for her to change clothes. The place was plain-looking but somehow well-maintained, though the smell of cleaning products was a bit too sharp for her nose to take in. Hikaru occupied one of the cubicles so that she would change T-shirts, as well as to relieve her bladder before flushing the toilet. After emerging from the cubicle with her bag, she made sure to sanitize her hands through the portable hand sanitizing solution. That cute bottle did come in handy, suitable small size for travel.

OOC:

konaustin

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games