Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [โœ“] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]
Valentines Day Event - 2023 - ENDED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:00 am
bump #118  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:11 am
Happy Valentines Day, everyone!!

Thank you so much, Yaya Chan!!!

How's everyone doing today? What are your plans?  

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:19 am
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ive managed to earn about 1200 gaia cash from that cash tree thing - most consistent thing is the surveys if anyone wants to earn some gaia cash and worried about pay out.

I never qualify for any surveys
Bump 205 heart
I didnt for a few but just lie tbh lmaooooooo thats what i did - also the link ones are SUPER easy just click and close after 10 seconds and 2 cash! ez and youre so welcome!

I don't have any link ones, so I have no idea what those are lol

Bump 207 heart
theyre at the very very bottom its like "check this out" and usually about 2-7 cash and you just click and go to this article about lawyers scroll and close (or other things) those pay out the fastest i've noticed. I did do the starz trial tho cuz idk why not $5 and ive never had it so that was a nice little 900 hahahahaha

There isn't any links like that for me ;-;

Bump 208 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:22 am
Bump 209 heart  

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:23 am
Bump 210 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:26 am
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ive managed to earn about 1200 gaia cash from that cash tree thing - most consistent thing is the surveys if anyone wants to earn some gaia cash and worried about pay out.

I never qualify for any surveys
Bump 205 heart
I didnt for a few but just lie tbh lmaooooooo thats what i did - also the link ones are SUPER easy just click and close after 10 seconds and 2 cash! ez and youre so welcome!

Bump 207 heart
theyre at the very very bottom its like "check this out" and usually about 2-7 cash and you just click and go to this article about lawyers scroll and close (or other things) those pay out the fastest i've noticed. I did do the starz trial tho cuz idk why not $5 and ive never had it so that was a nice little 900 hahahahaha

Bump 208 heart
sad are you in the cash tree? Ugh I wish i could help!  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:38 am
it Valentine and Single Awareness Day yay.
(post #68 )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:42 am
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins
ItsChewsday
raf slimmins

Bump 207 heart

Bump 208 heart
sad are you in the cash tree? Ugh I wish i could help!

I am in the cash tree, I don't see what you see lol
Bump 211 heart  

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:48 am
Bump 212 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:53 am
Bump 213 heart  

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:54 am
Bump 214 heart  
fall3n wish3s
      User Image
                    ๐Ÿ’ž ๐•Š๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐•๐Ÿ’—๐•ง๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•˜๐• : ๐Ÿ’ž
                    ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ โ˜บ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ ๐Ÿ’ฎ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.
                    ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
                    ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ะฝฯƒะผั”. ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฦ’ฮฑะผฮนโ„“ัƒ. ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ั•ั‚ัฮฑฮทgั”ั.
                    ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐Ÿ’—๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
      User Image

Hey everyone! I am new around here. I love gifting and helping others. I am so happy I am able to contribute and make Gaia great again I miss most of my friends that have moved on but really glad I am able to meet new ones. You can call me Star like everyone else does! By the way, sorry guys most of my stuff is girly, so I added a lot of plat prizes that way the boys can buy things they want too 4laugh Please send over your avi and all winning to the contest with a PM to me, also quote me when you guess your number. I will add them under the spoiler to keep track of them and you can see what number is no longer available to guess.
                                            โ•ญโ™ฅ Random Generator Games Random generate a number from 1-2000 Get any of the numbers below win 50,000 plat.
                                            965, 1235,1968, 654, 1458, 1623 777, and 458. Easy enough!

โ•ญโ™ฅ Avatar Contest Red, White, and Pink Avis Everyone knows that this contest happens in all events, where the winner gets a prize. So, let us see it. Show us how your avi is going to dress for our party at Fallen Wishes on Valentine's Day. Only rule is that you need to use a Red, White, and Pink avis. And you must use all 3 color without all other colors allowed. Please use the following links to assist!Avatar Builder and F.A.Q Thread

1st place: Warm and Jaded Inside
                                            2nd place: Quiver Before Her Curse
                                            3rd place: Build-a-Bat

โ•ญโ™ฅ Randomly Guess
                                            Guess a number from 1-500 if you guess the number win 100,000 plat. If we do not have anyone guess the right number then we will split the prizes 50,000 plat to the ones who are closest example: number is 333 and no one guesses right, the closest one below and above will share the prize

RoseRainn - 248
                                            outlawstar98-398

can i submit myself for the avi contest as well smile  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

Bump 215 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:57 am
fall3n wish3s
      User Image
                    ๐Ÿ’ž ๐•Š๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐•๐Ÿ’—๐•ง๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•˜๐• : ๐Ÿ’ž
                    ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ โ˜บ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ ๐Ÿ’ฎ. ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.
                    ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
                    ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ะฝฯƒะผั”. ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฦ’ฮฑะผฮนโ„“ัƒ. ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ั•ั‚ัฮฑฮทgั”ั.
                    ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐Ÿ’—๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
      User Image

Hey everyone! I am new around here. I love gifting and helping others. I am so happy I am able to contribute and make Gaia great again I miss most of my friends that have moved on but really glad I am able to meet new ones. You can call me Star like everyone else does! By the way, sorry guys most of my stuff is girly, so I added a lot of plat prizes that way the boys can buy things they want too 4laugh Please send over your avi and all winning to the contest with a PM to me, also quote me when you guess your number. I will add them under the spoiler to keep track of them and you can see what number is no longer available to guess.
                                            โ•ญโ™ฅ Random Generator Games Random generate a number from 1-2000 Get any of the numbers below win 50,000 plat.
                                            965, 1235,1968, 654, 1458, 1623 777, and 458. Easy enough!

โ•ญโ™ฅ Avatar Contest Red, White, and Pink Avis Everyone knows that this contest happens in all events, where the winner gets a prize. So, let us see it. Show us how your avi is going to dress for our party at Fallen Wishes on Valentine's Day. Only rule is that you need to use a Red, White, and Pink avis. And you must use all 3 color without all other colors allowed. Please use the following links to assist!Avatar Builder and F.A.Q Thread

1st place: Warm and Jaded Inside
                                            2nd place: Quiver Before Her Curse
                                            3rd place: Build-a-Bat

โ•ญโ™ฅ Randomly Guess
                                            Guess a number from 1-500 if you guess the number win 100,000 plat. If we do not have anyone guess the right number then we will split the prizes 50,000 plat to the ones who are closest example: number is 333 and no one guesses right, the closest one below and above will share the prize

RoseRainn - 248
                                            outlawstar98-398

I would like to add my current into the contest please

Bump 216 heart  

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

ItsChewsday

Dangerous Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:02 am
Bump 217 heart  
[โœ“] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games