Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eon the Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:36 pm
Wahoozerman
Hey everybody!

I'm wahoozerman, otherwise known as Hoozer, Hooz, Wahooz, or Hoozy. I'm pretty egotistical, so don't hesitate to pop my ego whenever it needs it. I'm really proud of my combat roleplaying guide, so go read it. (Told you I had an ego.)

I do a lot of nerdy stuff, but that's ok, because I go to school at Georgia Tech. I do just about any kind of RP depending on my mood. I will do D&D or other d20 systems, though I prefer not to do them on Gaia.

I do know a lot about roleplaying combat, and yes I am willing to teach people, but I don't know how much time I will have. Unless people are willing to wait a while between responses and such I can take a few people on at once, otherwise I'll only be able to help one person at a time.

Class is an evil thing.

Random facts time?
I read manga and webcomics, one at a time, and whatever looks cool. Currently reading Megatokyo, recently finished Berserk, next on my list is Death Note.

I'm majoring in computer science. I have a robot, its name is ph34r b0t.

I don't usually have any classes after four or so, but that dosen't mean I'll always be available.

I'm on my laptop during most of my classes (like right now... psychology FTW!) So you can usually get ahold of me.

My AIM is on that little bar above my avitar, use it. I'll be much more likely to answer promptly to it than to a PM. That being said, my AIM is on ALL THE TIME. Even when I'm not around. So if I don't reply, it's nothing personal.

I do theatre! It's great fun! It supports my ego! It eats up my free time!

I swordfight. That's right, swordfight. Notice I did not say fence. Fencing is all well and good if you're in it for sport, but for actual combat, fencing is relatively worthless. I know a LOT about mideval weaponry and combat stuffs, and a lot about fighting dirty. I strongly believe that a fight is a fight, so fight to win.

Uhhh... that's all I can think of for now. Look forward to working with ya'll.

Wow, I'm surprise Fred doesn't sue ya for using that naming razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Huh, who, what, where, huh?

Who is this fred, and what does he have to do with my name?  

Wahoozerman

Renor Aphyon

Dangerous Rogue

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Greetings, My name is Rathnel (yes for real) im 20 years old and im quite glad to join this Guild. Hopefully i will get the chance to meet and play with ya'll when i get the chance. Good luck ya'll and have fun

Rathnel Aka Omega4.5  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 pm
Hi, my name is Lisa, and I'm 32 years old (... am I the oldest one here?). I had heard of roleplaying back in the late '80's as my best friend had been involved in a rp some campaigns (D&D and Cyberpunk, not sure what else). I was never invited to join, but I had a few free-form trial sessions of rp with her and another friend.
I didn't get into an official rp campaign until 1997, when I was in a D&D campaign at a comic book shop. My first character was an elven mage with a fae dragon for a familiar.
I also played in mini campaigns at the same comic books shop which lasted a month each; if I can remember all of them, they were Torg, Teenagers from Outer Space, GURPS Superheroes, GURPS Fantasy, Aberrant, Sailor Moon, D&D 3rd Edition, 7th Sea, and Lejendary Adventures (think they're not in order). I've played in other full campaigns, such as Star Wars, Sailor Moon, Forgotten Realms/Ravenloft, and Shadowrun.
I got involved in online chatroom roleplaying in February of 2000 ... which actually started in general, "friendly" chats in the interests section of msn chats. I met someone in a friendly chat who had a freestyle rp room - that was where the name I had for myself, Nerilaith, had evolved into a roleplaying character ... who is based on myself. I eventually made my own rp chatroom where a few people had frequented, and then I was introduced to a rp chatroom called Mirtanna Manor. That became my home, I had made a lot of friends ic and ooc. Things were good until a group of mean people with bots called the AoA took over the Manor, and it fell apart. I roamed around other chatroms in msn and had my own chatroom, but I had missed the Manor and all the people I knew and chatted with. Only a few people from there are still in contact with me to this day, though they are rarely online. I still rp in chatrooms, mainly in Eyechat and Oasiz. I have a total of 18 characters that I play online (some of them are inactive now) and a handful of npc's, most of which are young children of some of my characters (... which would eventually turn into more active rp characters ... joy). A few of the characters I rp in chatrooms are from old campaigns.  

TARDIS Traveler

Dapper Seeker

Ghost-writer5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 pm
Hey everybody! I don't like using my real name, so you can just call me Ghost. I'm about 15 and I'm a pretty decent role player. I hope to learn a thing or two here, so you might see me in the tutoring section.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:54 pm
A little about Nerilaith, since she's the one I chose for my avatar, as I said, she's based on myself: She is part demigoddess, part dragon, with both a human form and a dragon form (rose pink in color .. I didn't base her off of D&D dragons or any other rp campaign .. she's pink, deal with it). She's a gypsy/witch/mage/healer/midwife/priestess who has lived since an era called the Beginning Time of Man Myth, and Magic. To make a long story short, she was born mortal, but made immortal when the spirit of her slain dragon father gave his immortality to her by having his spirit reside in an amulet she must wear all the time in order to be kept alive throughout the centuries, staying eternally 25 years old. After a war that happened in her homerealm, she traveled to a lot of places, mostly using her portal of swirling rainbow hues. She has the ability to heal and regrow forests, and to heal other beings. Although she's part dragon and has a dragon form, she's a vegetarian. In the roleplay chatrooms throughout the over seven years that I've been rp'ing her, she's been married 7 times, and has 5 children, 2 children on the way, and 4 grandchildren.

You can find out more about her in my group, Realm of the Beginning Time, on msn http://groups.msn.com/RealmoftheBeginningTime .  

TARDIS Traveler

Dapper Seeker

toxic geekie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:17 am
Hold me tight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello my name is Jodie in real life, I am 18 years old I have been role playing since I was about six years old I have always loved role playing mostly because I found it fun to pretend to be someone else and act like them, I am now border line literate I did not get invied to this guild I found it and I thought that by coming here that maybe by joining I could learn to be more literate, I hope that I will get what I came for and I can not wait to start role playing with you guys!

So that I know you still love me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:26 am
Hi! I'm new!
RPing is fun, mostly because it's like writing a story with multiple authors. biggrin

I'm still new at the whole RP thing, so please forgive my mistakes! *bows*

This'll be very fun. biggrin  

goldy496

The Committee Staff Noob

300 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Anayaway

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:55 pm
redface UHH hi Im Anayaway and well I love RPGs and this guild seemed a perfect fit. Im new to this world and I dont know anyone (found on a different website) so if you message me I will jump to answer. Im probably the oldest one in here at 28 but hey I like to have fun too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:56 pm
goldy496
Hi! I'm new!
RPing is fun, mostly because it's like writing a story with multiple authors. biggrin

I'm still new at the whole RP thing, so please forgive my mistakes! *bows*

This'll be very fun. biggrin

Youre right it is fun. Its the only time I get to use my imagination!!  

Anayaway

Elegant Raven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Hello! I go by Raven. That's actually my nickname irl. I rp as several characters and even though I'm a girl, I find that rp'ing as a male is a lot more fun. I have six different characters that I'm using at this point in time, two of which are a interesting breed of demon. It's too long to explain the whole origin of those characters. I have one that's completely human, and the other three characters aren't really important. I love to rp and have been doing so for a few years now, but I find that my style of rp is extremely different than most people so I'm trying to learn how other's rp! I usually rp in first person and I usually write large paragraphs, sometimes they're a page long depending.

About Me:
I'm 19, I live on a small island known as Guam, and I'm about to get in to college for second term. I'm single, but not looking for a relationship. I'm also a complete anime fanatic. At the moment, my favorite anime series is Blood+. That's likely to change in about a month lol. That's about it ^_^.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:36 pm
As I said, Ana, I'm 32 ... so, you're not the oldest one here ...  

TARDIS Traveler

Dapper Seeker

Hitler Prevails Sieg Heil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:22 pm
hihi!! im [tika], real name rayray, and i like to draw, cook, so on an so forth....yeah biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:28 am
Hi, my name is Nick (Nicholas for short)! This is very first time playing an MMORPG so this is still very new to me. Hopefully, I'll get to know other players and have a good time!! Take care, peace!! smile  

nickartie

RisTesla

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:38 am
HI! I'm Ris Tesla! Nice ta meet'cha!

Hobbies(Real Me): Drawing, watching movies, reading (Currently Romance redface ), writing, playing World of Warcraft, working (yes, work), playing my DS (currently Brain Age), watching the History Channel, chatting with my friends, going to Balboa Park, daydreaming, listening to music, dancing when no one's watching, drawing

So, sometimes I roleplay, I'm not the best at it, but practice makes perfect. I haven't made any posts here yet, but I will, I know it. I have a few RP ideas too. Well, mainly just one. Haha. I'm working on it so I can make it cool and fun, and a little more original than it really is.

Name Origin: I came up with this name for a character I drew after I was in the car, passenger side, and I looked off the side of the freeway and there was this half-burnt-out sign that said "Ris" and I was watching the tv the next day and up came this commercial about "Monster Ballads" and I saw that one of the bands' name was Tesla. So, that's that. biggrin

Uh, I'm 20, will be turning 21 in April. I'll buy the alcohol. xd I live with my husband in beautiful San Diego, Ca. I enjoy playing with my cat, who I've spoiled rotten since the day I first got him. I think it'd devastate him if we got another kitten. He's used to being an only child.

I take liesure walks whenever I need to clear my mind, which is like, every other day. xp I take my sketchbook so that when inspiration washes over me, I can sit down and draw my heart out.

I think that covers all the bases?

I wanna be a better RP'er! sweatdrop  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games