Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 pm
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki

Yep but I just don't have the right nature so I'm hatching till one pops up. Getting a Pokemon with two perfect IVs is enough for me, but I'm happy to say I did once get a vulpix with four and the right nature. <3
Impressive. 3nodding

I'm working on earning a Power Bracer so my 31 ATK IV Torchic and his Adamant-natured sister can breed me an uber-Blaziken for tourneys and such.

Grandma War will be so proud. xd

INCEST!!!!!
Sorry, I had to do it. XD

*Shudders at Blaziken* I have bad memories of that chicken!
The price I pay for a maxed-out Starter.

Why the bad memories? Blaziken is one of my favorite pokemon. gonk

My friend swept me with one soon after I got into competitive battling. D:
Oh, that's a shame.

I'm thinking Robyn should meet Warbringer. She's a very nice Blaziken, unlike her master, and due to a Rainbow Pokeblock he gave her when they first met (one of many things Chaos stole), she can speak like a human.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:59 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, that's a shame.

I'm thinking Robyn should meet Warbringer. She's a very nice Blaziken, unlike her master, and due to a Rainbow Pokeblock he gave her when they first met (one of many things Chaos stole), she can speak like a human.

Ah Chaos, what a perfect trainer role-model. Hmmm she should be alright meeting Warbringer, her fear of flying/bird pokemon (not limited flying types, includes those who look like birds) doesn't extend to trainer pokemon....or at least she thinks it doesn't. She'd probably get excited/flip out over a talking pokemon, she always does.  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:03 pm
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, that's a shame.

Ah Chaos, what a perfect trainer role-model. Hmmm she should be alright meeting Warbringer, her fear of flying/bird pokemon (not limited flying types, includes those who look like birds) doesn't extend to trainer pokemon....or at least she thinks it doesn't. She'd probably get excited/flip out over a talking pokemon, she always does.
What a perfect ~/~ is more like it. xd

No, seriously. He is not a nice person. ...well, he CAN be, but he prefers that everyone think of him as a ~/~, stealing, talkative ~/~. He has his reasons, of course, but nobody's RP'd with him long enough to figure out what they are. Not that I blame them. I imagine he grates on the nerves with a swiftness.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, that's a shame.

What a perfect a*****e is more like it. xd

No, seriously. He is not a nice person. ...well, he CAN be, but he prefers that everyone think of him as a raping, stealing, talkative p***k. He has his reasons, of course, but nobody's RP'd with him long enough to figure out what they are. Not that I blame them. I imagine he grates on the nerves with a swiftness.

XD Sorry, I laughed at you admitting he was an a*****e. Now I wanna know why he's like that D:  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:19 pm
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, that's a shame.

No, seriously. He is not a nice person. ...well, he CAN be, but he prefers that everyone think of him as a ~/~, stealing, talkative ~/~. He has his reasons, of course, but nobody's RP'd with him long enough to figure out what they are. Not that I blame them. I imagine he grates on the nerves with a swiftness.

XD Sorry, I laughed at you admitting he was an a*****e. Now I wanna know why he's like that D:
((Protip: He won't tell you the truth about it if you flat-out ask him. 3nodding ))

Anyway, War is out and about somewhere in Kanto or Johto after having escaped the Day Care that Chaos left all his pokemon in over a year ago, so it may be awhile before you can meet her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:23 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
TerashiLeonGoken
Oh, that's a shame.

No, seriously. He is not a nice person. ...well, he CAN be, but he prefers that everyone think of him as a raping, stealing, talkative p***k. He has his reasons, of course, but nobody's RP'd with him long enough to figure out what they are. Not that I blame them. I imagine he grates on the nerves with a swiftness.

((Protip: He won't tell you the truth about it if you flat-out ask him. 3nodding ))

Anyway, War is out and about somewhere in Kanto or Johto after having escaped the Day Care that Chaos left all his pokemon in over a year ago, so it may be awhile before you can meet her.

Welp, there goes Robyn's plan of being blunt about it.

So his pokemon "jail" escaped?! D:  

Rishiki

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:26 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

wanna roleplay? ;D Veronica can be tolerant... sometimes lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 pm
Let's keep the profanity down a tad, however mildly used. I know some members are still young (ish) and their parents might not like seeing profane language.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rishiki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Sorry about that.
*goes to fix her posts*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:36 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

You want him hitting on you? xD He gets real vulgar with it, and... he likes it rough. sweatdrop

Seriously, the only reason he didn't hit on Robyn when he had the chance is because I didn't know that she was ayear older that Ter. xD

Also, I might as well say it. War unwillingly conceived an egg with an Infernape during her tenure at the aformentioned Day Care center. Between the memories that place had for her now, and not wanting Chaos to corrupt her baby, War escaped to find a good place to raise her child.

When I do start RPing with her, it'll be in the wilds somehwere, and she'll hafta fight A LOT of trainers who think she's a wild pokemon, while protecting her baby from them as well. I've already decided she keeps the egg hidden in her feathers to keep it warm as she travels.

Granted, I don't know if I'll be allowed to RP any of this, or how it will end up. It's just one of the many plot lines I have planned for Chaos, Terashi, and their pokemon.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:39 pm
Posts edited.

Apologies, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

You want him hitting on you? xD He gets real vulgar with it, and... he likes it rough. sweatdrop

Seriously, the only reason he didn't hit on Robyn when he had the chance is because I didn't know that she was ayear older that Ter. xD

Also, I might as well say it. War unwillingly conceived an egg with an Infernape during her tenure at the aformentioned Day Care center. Between the memories that place had for her now, and not wanting Chaos to corrupt her baby, War escaped to find a good place to raise her child.

When I do start RPing with her, it'll be in the wilds somehwere, and she'll hafta fight A LOT of trainers who think she's a wild pokemon, while protecting her baby from them as well. I've already decided she keeps the egg hidden in her feathers to keep it warm as she travels.

Granted, I don't know if I'll be allowed to RP any of this, or how it will end up. It's just one of the many plot lines I have planned for Chaos, Terashi, and their pokemon.

Lol! that's the point, whether they get along or not, it would be fun for me~ XD
And I have a egg that should hatch sometime this week so it'd be proper for me to be roleplaying these few days.  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:48 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Posts edited.

Apologies, etc.

/stretches...
i've got erm, 2hours to spend crying my friends all go offline at this hour. so hi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken
Posts edited.

Apologies, etc.

/stretches...
i've got erm, 2hours to spend crying my friends all go offline at this hour. so hi.
Hi.

And... ya might wanna post hq related RP posts in HQ thread. xD  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken
Posts edited.

Apologies, etc.

/stretches...
Hi.

And... ya might wanna post hq related RP posts in HQ thread. xD

Hey! I saw you made a mission (on the other forum) do you want to roleplay that mission out (with Veronica)? /curious  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games