Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:36 pm
Rice shinanigans. Which reminds me, my rice is nearly ready. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:38 pm
Ah well Deli, I'm sure if I hold into these for a little while, I could make a small profit.  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:42 pm
Something is very wrong, only one of the for Helms comes up with a sub-window for choosing style, while the others only equip as plain helms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:43 pm
WellzY
Ah well Deli, I'm sure if I hold into these for a little while, I could make a small profit.
That's quite possible.  

Delithraldur

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:43 pm
Jezza, you post whore. );  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:47 pm
WellzY
Something is very wrong, only one of the for Helms comes up with a sub-window for choosing style, while the others only equip as plain helms.
Yeah, I noticed that too... Just cancel changes, then unequip the last one, and go back through each one.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:49 pm
Delithraldur
WellzY
Yeah, I noticed that too... Just cancel changes, then unequip the last one, and go back through each one.

Oh ok, I'll do that in a second, because guess what? My rice is finally ready! And I'm going off to eat it for a litttle while.

DNA - I had things to say. Yes, I could've just edited it, but shmeh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:53 pm
WellzY

I'll shmeh you. >__>  

DNA_Guru
Captain

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:00 am
DNA_Guru
WellzY

I'll shmeh you. >__>

What does that even mean? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:13 am
Deli, I'm confused. Your strategy for getting off my bones doesn't seem to be working, probably because I don't understand it all that well.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:19 am
Okay. Start from the right bone icon, and unequip it, then unequip the one next to it, and so on until you've unequipped all that you don't want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:22 am
Delithraldur
Okay. Start from the right bone icon, and unequip it, then unequip the one next to it, and so on until you've unequipped all that you don't want.

But that's the problem, I can't. All but the last one seem to think that they're just helms. For exmaple, if I were to trying un-equiping the two that I have on now, all that would happen is I would instead get a helmet on my head. Not even an option window comes up for me to take them off.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:25 am
Well, you have only 2 on now, so you should have to click the 2 one from the left and a window would come up...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:29 am
It doesn't matter, I'm just selling them anyway.  

WellzY
Crew

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:33 am
Oh okay  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games