Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:05 pm
Arianna smiled. "Hailey, Hailey, mommy's going to get you" Arianna said, getting on her knees and then pouncing at the puppy. Hailey trotted away, barking playfully. Arianna chased her around for a few minutes. "I was thinking about trying out for the school play that will be coming up, what do you think?" Arianna asked, settling down and putting Hailey on her lap.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:41 pm
Karissa finally made her reapparance downstairs, and happened to catch the tail end of Arianna's comment as she descended the steps. "I think you'd be great! But - wouldn't that attract a lot of attention?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:51 pm
"Not if I use my powers and disguise myself like a human which I do almost all of the time anyways, unless I am with you guys alone. Otherwise in the human population I use my powers to make me fit in with everyone else. I was thinking it would be fun but I'm not quite sure, I haven't preformed in so long" Arianna said, thinking back to the last time that she had been in a play which had been when she was 13.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm
"Well I suppose that could work. But you would have to be really careful, mess up every once in a while and all." Said Rachel hesitantly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:19 pm
"I don't think that that will be a problem considering I haven't preformed in front of a big audience before. Try outs are Monday so... I already asked for the script and ecerything I've just been wondering if I should really go out for it." Arianna admitted, thinking about the upcoming play of grease and the role that she was going out for which was Sandy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:08 am
"Alright." Rachel replied skeptically. "But you won't get me on that stage." She said, crossing her arms. "Right Karissa?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:19 am
"Awww, come on. Pretty please, I'll buy you ice cream" Arianna teased.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:28 pm
"But we don't have to," Karissa complained. "You just go ahead and do what you want to do, Arianna; we'll do the same."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:19 pm
Rachel shook her head. "One of us being fabulous on stage is enough, two would be overkill, and thats even if I wanted to." She said, with some sense of finality. She beckoned for Karissa to join her on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 pm
(Hey, sorry about the long absence! Vacation, and then work, you know. sweatdrop )

Karissa sat down, and then said to Arianna sweetly, "So let's hear your audition piece."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 am
(It's ok, I've been kind of lazy too. And in case you don't know the play is Grease, but it's kind of obvious)
Arianna blushed. "Fine. I will" Arianna said. She said a few lines that were to Frenchie and then she went on to the song Summer Lovin. When Arianna was finished she sat back down and picked up Hailey, she knew she was a good singer but singing in audiences always made her embarresed until she was used to it once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:22 pm
"Not too shabby," Karissa said warmly. "You shouldn't have any trouble getting the part, at least."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 pm
"Thanks. I look forward to it, it gives me something new to do. Plus, some of my friends are in it" Arianna said, thinking about a few of her human friends that were going to try out for the play. "Now, if only I had a boyfriend to play the part of Danny" Arianna teased with a smile plastered on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:27 am
"Uh oh, Arianna's on the lookout for a man. Beware all mortal men," Karissa intoned, but a silly smile on her face ruined the dramatic effect. She pointed to herself, "See, could you imagine this face on a stage? I can't even play poker or I'd give my hand away."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 pm
"Not really. If I ever find a man that I truly like then great, but I'm not gonna hunt like one of the desperate housewives or something" Arianna said, thinking about the first and only time that she had a boyfriend and how disasterously that it turned out.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games