Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm
"Its thant baka Naruto-kun..." Reks said, almost depressingly. "Well, I'll go with you to see the bakakage with you... I have nothing beter to do..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:32 pm
"Ok lets head out. I want to get there just in case Itachi or any of them attack." Sero said while casously while looking near the gate.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:37 pm
Fuyu jumped off of the Hokages face and ran down toward where the hokage lived on the rooftops. She finally reached it and ran inside. She walked up to Naruto's desk and slamed her fist into it, making it crack. He looked up and glared at her. "You idiot! We've told you before, this village needs better security!" She yelled at him. "Sira and Ai were both in the hospital due to another Akatsuki attack, Reks and I as well. It seems that you don't care about any one but yourself..." she said pointing to the window "Have you been outside lately!? Konoha is in ruins due to your lack of jounin at the village gates! What's wrong with you!" Naruto interupted her. "Shut up! You come in here, telling me how to run my village, when your not even from here!? What right do you have!?" Naruto yelled back. "I may not be from here, but I know what we're dealing with! They're targeting all the people in this village with demons sealed inside them... you should know... didn't this happen to you a while back? When you were about our age? Well, the Akatsuki have gotten even stronger since then and you need to do something about it you fool!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:47 pm
"Alright... lets head out..." Reks said, jumping out the window and landing on a lower roof and heading towards the Hokage's office. That baka... if he thinks he's doing everything to help us then... Reks's train of thought while he cracked his knuckles. Heh... this'll piss him off... Reks thpught as he crashed through the window of the office and kicked Naruto in the face. "And thats what you get for being a baka."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:52 pm
Fuyu backed up. "Woah..." She said in a whisper. She realized who it was and walked up to him. "Don't you think that was a little too much?" She asked Reks, leaning on his shoulder again. "I mean he is a baka but... oh never mind, he deserved it." She said sighing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 pm
"ah it doesn't really matter..." Reks said, the Naruto exploding in smoke as the real one appeared by the wall. "It fet good though..."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 pm
"I bet it did..." Fuyu said, blushing with embarassment. ~ I just spent the last 5 minutes yelling at a shadow clone... now I feel like a baka...~ She thought, looking at the real Naruto. She turned around "You'd better have heard what I just said, or your one damn unlucky hokage..." she said, clenching her fist.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 pm
"Wow Naruto YOU became the hokage?" Looks outside. " Well by the way things are going around here...looks like your dream became a nightmare" Sero said, a little laughing at the same time.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 pm
Reks smiled. "Its not a nightmare to him- its hell because he's so bad at it..." He sighed as Naruto looked furious at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:40 pm
"Well, I have to ask to keep guard...asking from a friend to a friend, right Naruto?" Sero glanced at Naruto and Naruto glanced at him *sigh* "fine I'll raise the Leaf Village defenses" Naruto said. "Thank you. Now I'll be on my way, I need to do some serious traning. I have learned some stuff through my traveling sooo I need to...brush up on them. I bid you three a'dou." Then Sero flash jumped away from the hokage room, to his secret training place.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:16 pm
Sira sat up in his hospital bed sighing. He stared out the window looking at the ruins of Konoha. "Hmm.. This all happened within less than a month.. What has that baka been doing?" He stood up taking one last look at Ai then left. Cringing in pain, blood dripping from his mouth. 'I still have some internal damage..' He thought wiping his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:26 pm
"Well, I gotta go do some training too..." Reks said, smiling and waving good-bye to Fuyu, and giving Naruto an unsatified glare. He jumped out the window and headed towards the outskirts of the village to train.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:06 am
Sira walked outsde the hospital for a moment much to the doctor's dismay. He walked around the village stopping every once in a while and coughing into his hand. He looked over the ruin's of Konoha sighing. "Baka.." He muttered referring to Naruto. He stopped and sat down on a bench in the shade of a Sakura tree. He recognized this as the spot where he and Ai had met. Closing his eye's the day played inside his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:24 am
Ikari walked around town feeling bored and out of place. "Is there anything to do around here?" Ikari sighed and kicked a rock around in the dirt. "Am starting to think joining Akatsuki would not be half bad, at less I wouldn't be bored as I am now," she mubbled to herself.  

l L L U M I N A T I

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:05 am
" Man am I rusty." Sero said that a little surprised. Usually he could do a jutsu ((sorry havent been watching a show that spells Jutsu in a while sweatdrop )) and it would destroy a Oak tree like a snap. Now it only seemed to leave a scar. "Better try this again. Ninja Ar..." Sero didn't finish his sentence. He stoped because he saw two men coming forward, pretty much hurt, and walking a limp. But then he saw that the two men were...Sasori...and...Zetsu. "Oh crap."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games