Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:55 am

(*screaming as cat bites toes* damn cat quit biting me *silently cries* XD srry currently bored right now)she moaned smiling "guess so" she said kissing him again
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:58 am

(laughs a little you dont like when your p***y pricks you?) he kept kissing her still jamming his fingers away in her hot tight hole. taking them out every so often to taste her. he kept kissing her until his p***k was hard again.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:03 am

(*laughs* oh yea thats the bomb *snickers*jk) she moaned french kissing him, playing with his tounge, she rubbed him
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:08 am

(oh come on you know you love it...considering i just made it up....)
he kept kissing her fingering her while she rubbed him. "mmm" he moaned, he slid his finigers out of her and stuck them in her mouth making sure she cleaned it all off, then he started to kiss her again probing through her mouth with his tounge trying to find any trace of that delcious flavor. he then stuck his fingers back ini het his thumb thinking its timie to find her c**t again, as it started to search for that hard little button.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:11 am

(ok fine...i love it XD jk well if i want to b a morning person i have to sleep XP so ill talk to ya later kk) she licked her lips smiling, she licked his lips before moving her tounge around kissing him, she moaned jumping a little as he hit a nerve, she smiled squeezing his arm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 am

(kk then cya 2morrow)

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 am

((lol dont u mean later today? XD night))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:16 am

(lol you always have to be right...fine l8er 2day happy?)

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 am

"Anybody want food?" Holly asks walking out of her bunkroom
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 am

he pokes his head out of his room looks around "food?" he says before scurrying out of his room toward holly.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:52 am

Amanda wakes up but stays in bed. "Damn... that was the most uncomfortable night I slept through...." she said, noticing that her wound had opened. "oh... that's why...." she groaned as she stood up and bandaged it up again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:55 am

vasily suddenly decided to go back ini his room and put on some pants before coming back out "food?" he said to golly hopefully.

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 am

Looks at Captain "yeah food....Or and by the way I have backround experience in the medical field and engineering" Glances at Amanda "you okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:58 am

vasily sat down at a table eager to see what holly would make...he was starvinig, noticing amanda he looked at her curiously and concerned.

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:01 am

"I can check that wound for you" Holly says to Amanda "What do you want to eat Captain?" Holly says turning to the Captain
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games