Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:31 pm
DoomNeko
Af Mas
DoomNeko
Af Mas
The best game my comp can run is Warcraft III.

xp

I suck at it. Horribly.

Oi, I'm not very good at it either sweatdrop

*waves* Hiya Solemn, g'night Eddily!

*follows Doomie's example*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:32 pm
DoomNeko

How are you?  

Solemn Protector

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:38 pm
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko

How are you?

Well if you can shove the fact I'm stuck doing french homework at half-past midnight down the most unstable wormhole you can find, then I can say I'm doing good. In the other case... in a rather blegh mood. But not for the fact I'm up so late, but rather because I could be playing Homeworld 2 instead! Demn you, french teacher! scream stressed crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:46 pm
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko

How are you?

Well if you can shove the fact I'm stuck doing french homework at half-past midnight down the most unstable wormhole you can find, then I can say I'm doing good. In the other case... in a rather blegh mood. But not for the fact I'm up so late, but rather because I could be playing Homeworld 2 instead! Demn you, french teacher! scream stressed crying

I can understand that except I am tinkering with a pic that someone drew for me.  

Solemn Protector

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:49 pm
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko

How are you?

I can understand that except I am tinkering with a pic that someone drew for me.

Coolies. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:56 pm
~wanders in yawning~ ick.... cadets activities started tonight, so ive been down at our hanger for the past 3ish hours  

Zanzarus

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:56 pm
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko

How are you?

Coolies. ^^

Anyway, I am tired and today was a long day. Night everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:57 pm
Audi Kitty
~wanders in yawning~ ick.... cadets activities started tonight, so ive been down at our hanger for the past 3ish hours

Oi. o_O;;
And I thought I was having it bad being doing the same demn french work for the past 3 hours xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:57 pm
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko
Solemn Protector
DoomNeko

How are you?

Coolies. ^^

Anyway, I am tired and today was a long day. Night everyone.

Goodnight Solemn ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:00 pm
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty

Oi. o_O;;
And I thought I was having it bad being doing the same demn french work for the past 3 hours xp

lol^^; i was kinda fun, since i didnt have to do much of anything, but that made it super boring > sad soo.. yeah.. but i gotta go, since the guy who was supposed to add me to his msn hasnt done so yet, and i was only on to talk to him.

see you all tomorrow  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:01 pm
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty

Oi. o_O;;

lol^^; i was kinda fun, since i didnt have to do much of anything, but that made it super boring > sad soo.. yeah.. but i gotta go, since the guy who was supposed to add me to his msn hasnt done so yet, and i was only on to talk to him.

see you all tomorrow

Okidokie, g'night Audi ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 pm
Well, I'm off as well. Gonna go read "The restaurant at the end of the universe" 'till I fall asleep on it. xp

Arrivederci and good night everyfur! ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:43 am
Goodmorning everyone. *yawns* So sleepy... *lays down* So quiet. Dook?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:44 am
*waits for unsuspecting prey. Once they emerge from their dens for the day, I shall unleash something unto their avatars they soon shall not forget!*

xd *wind rustles through the trees and Fotter mistakes this for a bird..*

VOTE FOR MEH!!!! crying
and my mate, we are number 8. ^.^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3671477  

fotter

Shameless Elder

9,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:53 am
* twitchs tail looking down at yall from his hamek* hey yall  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games