Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 pm

Anyone know when FFXII comes out?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:44 pm

@ FP: Dunno.

@ Emsquad members (and those liking fighter battles): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_s9aE6PEk4&mode=related&search=

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:26 pm

10 2 or 12?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 pm

twelve.
And where the heck in legacy are you DA?

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:34 pm

I was on Nar Shaddaa until a pissed off collection of smugglers, pirates, etc. realized there's people hunting them down so they tried to gang up on anyone who they thought were bounty hunters. Hence the getaway part.

Right now I'd say between 2 steps to a bazillion lightyears away from the core worlds. I'm sure that narrows it down.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:36 pm

well if you're still in Huttspace, be advised I'm making my way to Nal Hutta.
Assuming you're interested in us crossing paths.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:05 pm

I have no idea what you're even up to. I've only been reading posts that would possibly effect Angel. Everyone else's I've been ignoring for now. Too much crap going on to sit and read something for 10 minutes, considering I've got other things to check on too, not just a couple of RPs.

If you do want some interaction though, let me know. Right now I don't really care. Exlcuding that, besides possibly developing some sub-plot stuff with Angel and/or the Mandalorian that's with her, I'll just have them round up the random pirate here and there and so forth.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:06 pm

Meh.
Suit yourself. Just a suggestion.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:37 am

So a friend of mine and I are arguing about what I want for a little Trek RP plot stuff.

Apparently, I can't have so much as a walking computer of a robot, even without anywhere NEAR Data's ability to reason, and without any personality at all, just simply to serve as a machine that can walk and talk and knows how to operate certain systems in its own ship from information stored in memory. ( Basically, it's like the ship's computer having a body to control. )

As well, even though I can create a new race to discover, they suddenly can't be resistant to Borg assimilation, despite proven immune to that in an earlier episode and the issue not being debated until much later...

And just because I have a marine Colonel with a cybernetic left eye with a little built-in targetting assist ability ( nothing better than normal targetting aids from eyepieces and whatnot ) all of a sudden she's uber-powered with no weakness which is unfair...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:15 am

DA: seems like these folks have balance issues. O_O

Cale: did Rain just backstab Cale? O_O

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:31 am

after hours of searching, i found the couple pages of posting in the star wars quotes thread where we strung them together to be ridiculously perverted.

if you're interested: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=160627&page=136
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:49 am

Statistics can increase you safety:

A stats professor plans to travel to a conference by plane. When he passes the security check, they discover a bomb in his carry-on-baggage. Of course, he is hauled off immediately for interrogation.
"I don't understand it!" the interrogating officer exclaims. "You're an accomplished professional, a caring family man, a pillar of your parish - and now you want to destroy that all by blowing up an airplane!"
"Sorry", the professor interrupts him. "I had never intended to blow up the plane."
"So, for what reason else did you try to bring a bomb on board?!"
"Let me explain. Statistics shows that the probability of a bomb being on an airplane is 1/1000. That's quite high if you think about it - so high that I wouldn't have any peace of mind on a flight."
"And what does this have to do with you bringing a bomb on board of a plane?"
"You see, since the probability of one bomb being on my plane is 1/1000, the chance that there are two bombs is 1/1000000. If I already bring one, the chance of another bomb being around is actually 1/1000000, and I am much safer..."

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:59 am

Celestia Whitesword

Cale: did Rain just backstab Cale? O_O

They're pirates arent they?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:10 am

heh. Vera is not having a fun time... but at least she can complete her training now....

maybe some day i'll use plot devices that aren't mind shattering to the character...

someday..

Alianna Naviri

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:22 am

where is she anyway?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games