Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Stands and kisses him~
he keeps the kiss but doesent move, in fact he stayed more umovable that he ever was

~Moves away and sits on the floor~Sorry....~Looks down~
"as if this was the first time this happens with us" he says still kneeled "but it's getting late, we should sleep"

~Nods and stands up then looks at him and starts to walk to her room~
ed follows right behind and stops in front of his room "should i sleep here tonight?" ((g2g now, so rp him while he is still awake))

(AWWWWW why u gotta go?) ~Shrugs~ You can sleep with m-me if you want i dont mind  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Sure...
Akey:Hmmmm.......*puts book down*

~Pulls her on his lap and kisses her~ hello my Akey

Akey:*smiles* Hi Danny! *closes book and puts it back in bag with all her weapong and some weapons still on her*

~Looks at her~ Whatcha doin love?

*looks down* Oh shoot!!! i forgot to take my weapons off!!! *gets up and starts putting all her weapons in her bag then sits back down* Reading! *smiles*

~Laughs~ I love you Akey ~Holds her tightly~  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:41 pm
(OOPS can u repost that sorry)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Hanaa:Sure...
Akey:Hmmmm.......*puts book down*

~Pulls her on his lap and kisses her~ hello my Akey

Akey:*smiles* Hi Danny! *closes book and puts it back in bag with all her weapong and some weapons still on her*

*looks down* Oh shoot!!! i forgot to take my weapons off!!! *gets up and starts putting all her weapons in her bag then sits back down* Reading! *smiles*

*giggles* I love you to Danny!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(Thnx) ~Smiles~ So i was thinking about the wedding and i love the beach idea and everyone will be there ~Smiles at her~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

(Thnx) ~Smiles~ So i was thinking about the wedding and i love the beach idea and everyone will be there ~Smiles at her~

COOL!!!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

COOL!!!

~Smiles at her~ So when you wanna get married babe?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm
*Transports from base and looks at them*"so you guy's are are going to get married....I guess me and akey's friendship wont last....*teliports away back to base *  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm
lordchazxr2
*Transports from base and looks at them*"so you guy's are are going to get married....I guess me and akey's friendship wont last....*teliports away back to base *

~Danny rolls his eyes~ Ill deal with it later ~Looks at Akey~ You know i wont make you stop being friends right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Danny rolls his eyes~ Ill deal with it later ~Looks at Akey~ You know i wont make you stop being friends right?

*looks down sad and eyes water up* Mmmhmmm i-im ganna go to my room *gets up whiping eyes*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*looks down sad and eyes water up* Mmmhmmm i-im ganna go to my room *gets up whiping eyes*

((GO TO YOUR ROOM AT BASE!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:06 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Stops her~ Please tell me whats rong...  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

((GO TO YOUR ROOM AT BASE!))

(LOL HUSH!!!! LMAO)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games