Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
*Transports from base and looks at them*"so you guy's are are going to get married....I guess me and akey's friendship wont last....*teliports away back to base *

~Danny rolls his eyes~ Ill deal with it later ~Looks at Akey~ You know i wont make you stop being friends right?

*looks down sad and eyes water up* Mmmhmmm i-im ganna go to my room *gets up whiping eyes*

((GO TO YOUR ROOM AT BASE!))

((Ok y?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
*Transports from base and looks at them*"so you guy's are are going to get married....I guess me and akey's friendship wont last....*teliports away back to base *

~Danny rolls his eyes~ Ill deal with it later ~Looks at Akey~ You know i wont make you stop being friends right?

*looks down sad and eyes water up* Mmmhmmm i-im ganna go to my room *gets up whiping eyes*

~Stops her~ Please tell me whats rong...

Oh nothing just alittle emotional!  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Stares at her but lets her go and hangs his head~ O-Ok i-if you s-say so ~Blinks to the forest~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Stares at her but lets her go and hangs his head~ O-Ok i-if you s-say so ~Blinks to the forest~

Akey:*starts crying* god im so stupid!!!
demon:Akey....
akey:...  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm
Mia tripped and fell while giggling at her cellphone. Right before she fell she saw nate and racy at the park. She twisted her ankle while falling and immediatly reached for it. She winced when she touched it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm
Nate: *sees mia and runs to her dragging racy behind him*
Racy: gah!!! let go!!!!
Nate: *shrugs and lets go of racy making her fall to the ground*
racy: grrrrr
nate: hey mia!!  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia tripped and fell while giggling at her cellphone. Right before she fell she saw nate and racy at the park. She twisted her ankle while falling and immediatly reached for it. She winced when she touched it.
Nate: *picks mia up and brings her over to a bench, healing her quickly* here does that feel better? *smiling and letting her sit in his lap*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:29 pm
Akey:*looks at every one* Hi Racy Hi Mia! Hello Nate!!! *smiles*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm
" Mhhmm." She smiles putting an arm around him. " Thanks." She said kissing his cheek and wiggling her ankle. " Hey akey, Hows it goin'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Mhhmm." She smiles putting an arm around him. " Thanks." She said kissing his cheek and wiggling her ankle. " Hey akey, Hows it goin'?"

Akey:Good! Oh *she puts her hands together and bows alittle* W-would any of ya'll like to come to my house? We rebuild it and it looks like it did before heres a picture! Im aloud to bring any one i please so i asked ya'll
Do come though! *shows picture*
House:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm
" I will." Mia giggled. " I need to try out my ankle. Just hold on a sec." Mia smiled and picked up her items. she put the books in her book bag and dusted off her cell. She clicked that off and put it in her bag too. " Nate, I'll be back In a while. Ill meet you at my dorm around 8 tonight okay?" She smiled and looked at akey. " So, Where too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" I will." Mia giggled. " I need to try out my ankle. Just hold on a sec." Mia smiled and picked up her items. she put the books in her book bag and dusted off her cell. She clicked that off and put it in her bag too. " Nate, I'll be back In a while. Ill meet you at my dorm around 8 tonight okay?" She smiled and looked at akey. " So, Where too?"

Akey:*grabs Mia's hand and vanishes them to her house a bid mansion*
Here  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm
" Oh my..." Looks around astonished. " This place is beautiful!" She mumbled hypnotized.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Oh my..." Looks around astonished. " This place is beautiful!" She mumbled hypnotized.

*she laughs alittle* Mmm...yeah it is thank you!
Butler:Master Akey *bows*
Akey:John good to see you today *bows*
Butler:As to you master Akey! *smiles warmly at them both*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm
Mia smiled back at the man. When they walked on she asked akey, " Where is Koi? If you don't mind me asking.." She asked still looking around.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games