Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled back at the man. When they walked on she asked akey, " Where is Koi? If you don't mind me asking.." She asked still looking around.

Akey:Oh he's getting food for the house!
Butler:May i get you a drinkmaster Akey and miss Mia?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 pm
" Thats good. " Mia smiled. She turned around and looked at the butler. " Sure, I'll have whatever she has." She smiled. " What should I call you?" She asked the butler.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Thats good. " Mia smiled. She turned around and looked at the butler. " Sure, I'll have whatever she has." She smiled. " What should I call you?" She asked the butler.

Akey:Red wine please
Butler:*bows at Akey* You can call me Sir John *walks to get the red wine*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:15 pm
" I like him." Mia giggled. " So, Do you want to talk?" She asked akey.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" I like him." Mia giggled. " So, Do you want to talk?" She asked akey.

Akey:*giggles* Sure!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm
" Wanna talk in your room?" She giggled hitting her cellphone in her bookbag. It was on vibrate now.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Wanna talk in your room?" She giggled hitting her cellphone in her bookbag. It was on vibrate now.

Akey:Ok fallow me *she walks up stairs* My room is big so you can stay over if you want *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 pm
Mia: * Smiles* " Sure! Ill just have to run back to my dorm at 8 to meet nate., But other than that." She said following akey to her room. " Woah." She mumbled looking around  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia: * Smiles* " Sure! Ill just have to run back to my dorm at 8 to meet nate., But other than that." She said following akey to her room. " Woah." She mumbled looking around

Akey:Yeah thats just the door sweatdrop *opens to show a very big room but no bed*
room:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hold on *puts in numbers and another door opens*
This is my room *opens door all the way*
Room:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm
Mia: " Holy s**t!" She gasped. " Excuse my launguage.. but this is...beautiful!" She gapes. She stares in awe at all the items in the room.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia: " Holy s**t!" She gasped. " Excuse my launguage.. but this is...beautiful!" She gapes. She stares in awe at all the items in the room.

She laughs
Akey:Oh thanks.....
Butler:*knocks on door*
Akey:Come in John!
Butler:*opens door* Hey there little girl! *gives her, and Mia the wine*
Akey biggrin ont worrie if you spill some the house cleans it up its self! *smiles, and climes up bed*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 am
Ren in heaven.
Ren:I'm almost completely ready to go back. Why did Koi get to live? It's so unfair. I'm gunna kill Reks for cutting my head off. He'll know my pain.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She laughs
Akey biggrin ont worrie if you spill some the house cleans it up its self! *smiles, and climes up bed*

Mia: " Thanks." She smiles at him. " So, What have you been up to lately?" She asked akey, taking a sip of her wine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:13 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She laughs

Mia: " Thanks." She smiles at him. " So, What have you been up to lately?" She asked akey, taking a sip of her wine.

Akey:*takes a drink to* Oh wondering around here! Its so big im not even half way done wondering around it *laughs a little*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 am
Mia: * giggles * " I wish I could say the same." She said taking another sip of wine.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games