Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia: * giggles * " I wish I could say the same." She said taking another sip of wine.

Akey:Well my brother says i can let anyone live here....and well sence your here would you like to live here? Nate will also live here if you want him to but i wanaa ask you first *looks kinda nervous*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia: * giggles * " I wish I could say the same." She said taking another sip of wine.

Akey:Well my brother says i can let anyone live here....and well sence your here would you like to live here? Nate will also live here if you want him to but i wanaa ask you first *looks kinda nervous*

Mia: * Freezes. looks stunned. * " Oh... Akey, I would love too! But, I could never just.." She mumbled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:23 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia: * Freezes. looks stunned. * " Oh... Akey, I would love too! But, I could never just.." She mumbled.

Akey:Whats rong Mia? I mean its ok if there's a reason you cant live here. I dont mind *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Akey:Whats rong Mia? I mean its ok if there's a reason you cant live here. I dont mind *smiles*

Mia: * relaxes. * " Barge in like that..." She finishes. " Nothings wrong, You caught me by suprise. I just wouldn't want to barge in on you!" She said smiling at akey.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:28 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia: * relaxes. * " Barge in like that..." She finishes. " Nothings wrong, You caught me by suprise. I just wouldn't want to barge in on you!" She said smiling at akey.

Akey:Haha, oh you want be barging in! Its kust me koi and a few other of my family.....its lonley in here.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Akey:Haha, oh you want be barging in! Its kust me koi and a few other of my family.....its lonley in here.....

Mia: *smiles.* " Sure then!" She smiled hugging akey tightly. " Thank you so much." She smiled. " We can be like sisters!"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia: *smiles.* " Sure then!" She smiled hugging akey tightly. " Thank you so much." She smiled. " We can be like sisters!"

She hugs her back "That is ganaa be fun" she says still hugging her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:43 am
Mia: * Smiles. * " So, What are we gonna do tonight?" She asked akey.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia: * Smiles. * " So, What are we gonna do tonight?" She asked akey.

Akey:We can go to the game room or party room witch one?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 am
Mia: " Hmm...." She thought. " You choose." She smiled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She thinks "Well if we go to the party room we need more people!" She says smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She thinks "Well if we go to the party room we need more people!" She says smiling.

Mia smiles, " So do you wanna go invite people? " She giggled taking another sip of her wine. " Woah," she mumbled. " This stuff is really getting to me." she giggled again setting down the glass. " I'd better stop."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:01 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiles, " So do you wanna go invite people? " She giggled taking another sip of her wine. " Woah," she mumbled. " This stuff is really getting to me." she giggled again setting down the glass. " I'd better stop."

She smiles "Right!!" she says getting invitions ready  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:06 am
Mia smiled. " Lemme help!" She smiled helping akey.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Lemme help!" She smiled helping akey.

She smiles "Ok" she keeps going.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games