Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:48 am
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
*sigh* curls up in a corner anc covers eyes with his tail*
* pads over and lays necked to you and lays tail along your back *
*without looking up or from under his tail* hi kogie
am i thank knowable when it comes to worrying about my friends even though i dont taske any of the help they offer
*smiles a bit* kogie this vast world we all live in sucks the bag and it saddens me to know people will hate u for no reason and that u have to search for those who have a remote likeness in u to find someone to love and care for...... crying
well you dont have to worry about me hating you because of you and i am to kind that i freak out when i am mean and beg for forgivness  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:52 am
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
am i thank knowable when it comes to worrying about my friends even though i dont taske any of the help they offer
*smiles a bit* kogie this vast world we all live in sucks the bag and it saddens me to know people will hate u for no reason and that u have to search for those who have a remote likeness in u to find someone to love and care for...... crying
well you dont have to worry about me hating you because of you and i am to kind that i freak out when i am mean and beg for forgivness
ya oh well i got to go ok? ill be back later hopefully.......... god my live is empty  

Sanosuke_Segara

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:54 am
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
kogie_wolf
Sanosuke_Segara
ya oh well i got to go ok? ill be back later hopefully.......... god my live is empty
no no its not you got me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:08 am
Its too quite in here... sad  

Solemn Protector

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:13 am
I'm here. Having fun here and there, and John Edwards is speaking at my University. I could have gone to see him, but I have class crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:51 am
Af Mas
I'm here. Having fun here and there, and John Edwards is speaking at my University. I could have gone to see him, but I have class crying

Really? That sucks to hear you missed seeing him. I know the politicians have been coming down here a lot and unfortunately I have to miss the events because I have work. sad Oh well. Dooka.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:56 am
Salen-Stormwing
Af Mas

Really? That sucks to hear you missed seeing him. I know the politicians have been coming down here a lot and unfortunately I have to miss the events because I have work. sad Oh well. Dooka.

I could have skipped class, but I really don't consider that an option, seeing how poorly I'm doing in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:11 pm
moo well i got some good news my art bites lol  

kogie_wolf

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:45 pm
Af Mas
Salen-Stormwing
Af Mas

I could have skipped class, but I really don't consider that an option, seeing how poorly I'm doing in it.

If you are doing bad in a class then why bother going?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:51 pm
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Salen-Stormwing
Af Mas

Usually, you go to clas because of time already commited and also... $$$. Might as well learn what you can, in case you have to redo it.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:45 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Salen-Stormwing
Af Mas

Usually, you go to clas because of time already commited and also... $$$. Might as well learn what you can, in case you have to redo it.

I alwase figerd if you are not going to pass it then why bother. You will lern the same stuff next year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:27 pm
Darien_Thread
Salen-Stormwing
Darien_Thread
Af Mas
Salen-Stormwing
Af Mas

I alwase figerd if you are not going to pass it then why bother. You will lern the same stuff next year.

Might as well keep trying. Not failing it yet. If it turns out that way, and it'll hurt my GPA, then I'll drop it and attempt it next semester.  

Af Mas

PhoenixSama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:11 pm
Hey guys, whats up?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:53 pm
Kitty Phoenix
Hey guys, whats up?

~glomps Phoe~ hey^^  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:54 pm
*walks in and hangs upside down from his perch*
Hay evryfur  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games