Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am
ed wakes up and leave blair on the bed with a note saing it was late already, and went to town see if there was anything he could do ((exept geting wasted at the bar))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 am
Mia smiles. " I can't believe how early it is right now. It's only like 4." Mia giggled.
[ Uhh.. I wish angel didn't have school. I thought that was weird. lol she already started school! Or atleast thats what she told me...]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiles. " I can't believe how early it is right now. It's only like 4." Mia giggled.
[ Uhh.. I wish angel didn't have school. I thought that was weird. lol she already started school! Or atleast thats what she told me...]

"I no really" she says.
((angel? who is that?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am
[ Angel_eyes200.. She is racy and nate lol.]
" Four hours." Mia mumbles sighing. " Four hours until 8." She smiled. She shook her head. " Sorry.." She giggled. " Is koi home yet?" She asked  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:06 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ Angel_eyes200.. She is racy and nate lol.]
" Four hours." Mia mumbles sighing. " Four hours until 8." She smiled. She shook her head. " Sorry.." She giggled. " Is koi home yet?" She asked

((lol haha oh!!!))
She nods "He just said he got home and has tons of snacks for the party and food for the week days and stuff" Shows her the txt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am
" Lets go help him put it away." She smiled taking akeys hand and wlaking downstaris.
[ lol ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:20 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Lets go help him put it away." She smiled taking akeys hand and wlaking downstaris.
[ lol ]

She fallows her "Do you even know were your going?" she asked grinning
((ya....lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ lol ]

((ya....lol))

" Maybe." She giggled looking for the door to the kitchen. " Ahhh there it is!" She smiled spotting Koi. " Im going to need a map later." She mumbled to akey,.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ lol ]

((ya....lol))

" Maybe." She giggled looking for the door to the kitchen. " Ahhh there it is!" She smiled spotting Koi. " Im going to need a map later." She mumbled to akey,.

She giggles "I know" she mumbles back going to help koi and on the door right when you walk in was a sign with akey and koi when they didnt have any of their powers yet "Look!" she point to the sign with them
sign:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ lol ]

((ya....lol))

She giggles "I know" she mumbles back going to help koi and on the door right when you walk in was a sign with akey and koi when they didnt have any of their powers yet "Look!" she point to the sign with them
sign:
User Image

Mia smiled. " Aww. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ lol ]

((ya....lol))

sign:
User Image

Mia smiled. " Aww. "

Koi:*raps his arm around akey in a hugging type of way* By the way mia. Welcme to the Yagama family! *hugs akey and chuckles a little*
Akey:*hugs him back*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 am
Mia smiled. " Thanks Koi!"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Thanks Koi!"

Koi:Anytime!
Akey:You should see our picture room!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 am
Mia smiled. " Oh no. If your room is only half the size of this kitchen... How big is the... the.. picture room?" She asked giggling.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Oh no. If your room is only half the size of this kitchen... How big is the... the.. picture room?" She asked giggling.

Koi razz retty big wanaa see it?
Akey:*walks to the next room and on the door it says picture room*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games