Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:18 pm

OnlyMikomi
*skips in, a new ball of yarn in her mouth*
KOMI! *glomps the little kitty* how are you tonight little sister?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:21 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

*drops her yarn and hugs Twi with both paws* Doing alright...a bit sleepy, you?

OnlyMikomi

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:24 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

*hug, scoots ball back towards her with tail* good, Im almost done with my psych paper. (yes, Ive been working on it this whole time I've been talking)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:25 pm

Hey Mary, why so glum? Ya know what, yer feelin down, so ya know what it's time for? SUPER-MODEL DOCUMENTARY HOUR!!!!!! "I vas just walking down the street one day, and a man come up to me and say, 'Would you like to be a super-model?', and I say, 'Oei.', and ze next day, I am on the cover of, Voug, OooooooWOOOoooo!! And ze next day, I am with my very best friends, and it is complete, utter, insanity, iiiinnn-sanity, OoooooooWOOOooooo!!!"

Is there a problem ladies?

No, sorry...sorry.............kyaaaahhh. mrgreen

Queerbag McNutsac

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:28 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

*hug, scoots ball back towards her with tail* good, Im almost done with my psych paper. (yes, Ive been working on it this whole time I've been talking)

Ah...no homework for me...in fact i have been taking it easy tonight...i just got out of the shower...clean kitty here..*nods*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:31 pm

OnlyMikomi

Ah...no homework for me...in fact i have been taking it easy tonight...i just got out of the shower...clean kitty here..*nods*
*sniffs then nuzzles the "clean kitty"* I actually took a bubble bath earlier tonight. I needed it, moving furniture all day is tiring and stresses the muscles 3nodding

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:38 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi

*sniffs then nuzzles the "clean kitty"* I actually took a bubble bath earlier tonight. I needed it, moving furniture all day is tiring and stresses the muscles 3nodding
I moved furniture today too...packing...but i took the rest of the evening of...*nod*
*stretches out on a pillow*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:44 pm

OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
I moved furniture today too...packing...but i took the rest of the evening of...*nod*
As soon as I finish this paper Im going to go to bed, but I want to finsh it even though Im tired. Im soooo close.

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:50 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
OnlyMikomi
Twilight of Sorrow
As soon as I finish this paper Im going to go to bed, but I want to finsh it even though Im tired. Im soooo close.
Alright then...*nuzzles her brother lightly and licks his cheek* Get some rest...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:51 pm

*thinks to self* need a good ending line */thought*
*cuddles the kitty* come on, kitties are always good luck. *rubs her neck softly*

Twilight of Sorrow

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:55 pm

Yay, *rubs the kitty's back again* Im done! All glorious ten pages are complete!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:57 pm

*kisses Komi on the cheek* good night little sister.*hug*
*waves to all other furs* good night every one

Twilight of Sorrow

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:11 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
*kisses Komi on the cheek* good night little sister.*hug*
*waves to all other furs* good night every one

*smiles brightly, curling up in the pile of pillows to keep warmth* goodnight..^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:17 pm

wort wort wort

~LoneMaverick~[shinigami]

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:19 pm

H'lo, all
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games