Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:39 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

good * he sad with a sond of releaf in his voce* *poks you back*

She Pokes him back "Hey!"

what *Pokes her back*

"Stop" She Pokes Him again Giggling

ok *Pokes her back smieling*

"THATS IT!" She starts Pokeing His Arm Him and Doesnt Stop
*he starts to lauph and 4 sadowe arms come out from behind him*  
Toekiyo
Kaine couldnt take it "well since you didnt stop playing the hokey pokey" kaine shot tye in the tail with Greed tearing a hole right through it.
She Screams "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She Said and Healed his Tail  

iLacey

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
((no seriously can we stop with the quote style rp its kinda hard for me to be here with you guys constantly doing that you dont even pay attention to wat im doing anymore crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo
Kaine couldnt take it "well since you didnt stop playing the hokey pokey" kaine shot tye in the tail with Greed tearing a hole right through it.
tye held his tail where the hole had been
DAMN IT YOU b*****d THAT ******** HURT!!!  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

what *Pokes her back*

"Stop" She Pokes Him again Giggling

ok *Pokes her back smieling*

"THATS IT!" She starts Pokeing His Arm Him and Doesnt Stop
*he starts to lauph and 4 sadowe arms come out from behind him*

"HEY!HEY!HEY! Be Carefull with me, Im Covered in Bruses Remember?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo
Kaine sighed and lifted tyes tail and smacked her in the face "ok now that he hit you go ahead you didnt have a problem kicking him in the shin"
The Tail Hit the Bruse on her Cheek "Ow..." She starts Tearing up "He Didnt Hit me, you Made his Tail Hit me"
dude the hell is wrong with you she got hurt today and you hit her with my tail

"Yeah! look!" She lifts up her Shirt Showing a Huge Bruse From her Belly to her Back "It Still hurts to"

what hapind to you *leon sed werryed *

She Sighs "Well, I went For a Walk in the City, a Bunch of Guys Called me Playboy Bunny and Sexualy Horased me then I got Mad Stomped on the Guys foot Kicked him in the Nuts and Punched him to the Floore, then! His Friends Attacked me, I Beat em up then Alex Came and Beat thier Heands into the Floore" She Said Smileing ifting her Shirt Back down

were are thay now  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:43 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Yeah! look!" She lifts up her Shirt Showing a Huge Bruse From her Belly to her Back "It Still hurts to"

She Sighs "Well, I went For a Walk in the City, a Bunch of Guys Called me Playboy Bunny and Sexualy Horased me then I got Mad Stomped on the Guys foot Kicked him in the Nuts and Punched him to the Floore, then! His Friends Attacked me, I Beat em up then Alex Came and Beat thier Heands into the Floore" She Said Smileing ifting her Shirt Back down

were are thay now

"Hmm, I think the Nurses Office, They Got the Heck beat outta them" She said Smileing "Its okay, Im Fine really!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:44 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Toekiyo
tye held his tail where the hole had been
DAMN IT YOU b*****d THAT ******** HURT!!!

"YA SERIOUSLY! Be Careful with Him! I want To Disect Him SOON! JEEZ!"  

iLacey

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
((ok im gonna quit pretty soon.. this is getting rediculous i already put that i healed that... why do you guys ignore me so much crying gonk ))  
Toekiyo
((no seriously can we stop with the quote style rp its kinda hard for me to be here with you guys constantly doing that you dont even pay attention to wat im doing anymore crying ))

[i pay atencon im not consernd about tye thaw]  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:45 pm
Toekiyo
((ok im gonna quit pretty soon.. this is getting rediculous i already put that i healed that... why do you guys ignore me so much crying gonk ))
{dont quit your good at being a teacher...even if you blow a hole in my tail}  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

were are thay now

"Hmm, I think the Nurses Office, They Got the Heck beat outta them" She said Smileing "Its okay, Im Fine really!"

ok ill be rite back  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

Toekiyo
[What? We arnt Ignoreing you, and You cant Heal Kyo she Has Control over Nature, She can Heal others and she Can only Heal through Time like Normal]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

were are thay now

ok ill be rite back

She Grabs his Arm "No, Its Okay, Im Fine Really! Dont Do anything Stupid! Please!"  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:47 pm
lupinewarrior
Toekiyo
{dont quit your good at being a teacher...even if you blow a hole in my tail}

[ you deseryed it tye]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games