Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm
Dougal relaxed when he sensed Adam's energy with Opal and that Beelio had left. Now all he had to do at the moment was continue to wait until he could return to Earth.....

He flicked his tail out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Mestopheles smiled and patted her shoulder, thouh he wanted to show more affection he knew it wasn't his place to.

--

Adam Gave Opal anothr reassuring squeeze, glad she had snapped out of it.
"Dougal told me."

[btw moon, you're the one who decides when dougal can go - just incas eyou were wiating for me or something sweatdrop ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 pm
((Don't worry-I know....he'll pop back in when a bit more 'time' has passed....maybe after the plane gets to its destination.))

Opal gave a slight nod. "I'll have to remember to thank when he's back," she said. She tried to move her hands but they were still bound. She glanced at Adam for assistance. "If you wouldn't mind?...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:41 pm
"oh! I'm sorry, of course."
Afam turne dhis attention to the ropes and struggled to untie them. Not wnating to us ehis scythe incase he cut her, he bent over and bit the rope in his fanged teeth, soon tearing it enough for her to be free. he somewhat self conciously pulled the hood further over his already obscured face again and nodded.
"There you go. Crisis averted."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm
"Thanks," Opal replied with a laugh-she was amused by Adam using his teeth. Noticing that he was trying to hide his appearance she giggled even more. She took up and patted him on the head. "You're still better looking than Beelio," she said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Adam smiled, although the mix of the obscuring hood and the fact that a skull held onlya fixed expression didn't help convey it. The blue lights that hovered within the eye sockets flased with amusement, however.
"Damn right. He didn't hurt you, did he?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Opal was dusting herself off and making some minor repairs to dress. "Not in the physical sense....emotionally....." her voiced trailed off as she fluffed her curled pigtails, "....I'll manage."

She stood straight and folded her hands in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 pm
Adam nodded in sympathy.
"I know...Beelio's like that. But you shoudl alwasy remeber that almost everything out of his mouth is a lie. If it is truth, it is often so twisted and fabricated that you can't regard it as such."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:37 pm
Opal nodded, "I'll do my best to remember that." She didn't know what possessed her next but she returned a hug to Adam and thanked him again.

Then she looked up at the sky and wondered if the others had already left....not that it mattered....she would see them again soon enough-although she was eager to see Gabriel again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Adam smiled and stroked a hand through ehr hair, not wanting teh boens to be ard on her skin.
"No problem. I suppose we should try to get ahead of them and meet them in Jerusalem."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:02 pm
Adam's kind gesture made her happy. They don't see me as a doll...do they? she thought. That....or because Natasha did such an amazing job. She laughed to herself.

Opal gave another nod in agreement. "In all my years....Jerusalem is one of the few places I've never been to," she said. She had heard the stories and a few images but nothing more than that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:07 pm
Adam shrugged.
"It's not changed all that much in it's time. still sandy and hot." he smiled.

[whelp. i'm off to bed again. One more exam and I'm free! lol see you tmrw ^_~]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Lilith looked at Natasha for a second then realized that she hadn't told her yet. She smirked a bit and tapped her cheek underneath her left eye which was white with two rings around the pupil.
"When I did that ritual to get my power, it had a side effect that I did not expect. I can see the lifespans of people." She chuckled a bit.
"People tend to stare so that's why I was wearing the eyepatch when you met me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:47 am
Niaro went into the entrance she looked around and she could not find Sin. She then slowly took a piece of metal to then use to write. She saw the words “thank you” on her body and she was worried that Lucifer would get jealous or angry. She then looks at him and then gives the signal to follow. She walks slowly up by the stairs and she was thinking of what Mestopheles said. She then looks at the side the room were Sin lived and used to be and she sighed. She really wanted to talk to her but she wasn’t allowed and it was hard when she had him over her and he watched her and every move. She continues and looks if Mestopheles were following her and she then enters. She then enters slowly and bowed down to him.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:17 am
The heat didn't bother Opal however she hoped that the sand wouldn't bother her joints. She had just finished the last of her repairs and was ready to go.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games