Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:18 am
"Okay." Jasmine said. "Also. . .I want to push Nadia at Damien. It's clear they're perfect for each other. I'm serious. They should be together. My wolf knows it his wolf knows it her wolf is being stubborn they need to be together."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:31 am
Kailee sighed. "Nadia's wolf is afraid. She has been hurt before because she opened her heart to another . . . she is scared of being hurt in that same way again." she said, rather sad for Nadia. "Damien will need to work hard to prove that he will not hurt her as she and her wolf fears." she said, frowning. Nadia was indeed a very stubborn wolf.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:42 am
Jasmine nodded and smiled a little. "Hopefully it won't take too long for her to see he's perfect! And she can't deny it for long! He's not her sub any more and the way he looks at her. . . Like how Leon looks at you." She smiled soft. "Nadia should give him a chance."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 am
Kailee smiled. "I agree with you. She really should. I just hope she can get over her fear long enough to give him the chance he deserves." she said, rubbing Natalia's back in a circular motion. Her baby was almost asleep so the rubbing would only help.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:56 am
"We'll make her." Jasmine said nodding feeling a bit less depressed. "After the full moon we'll make her go on a date with him. You're her cousin you can pull family strings right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 am
Kailee laughed. "I can try." she said, actually cheered a bit. "She's a stubborn one, but then again, so am I. I'm sure with your help we can wear her down to accept a date request from him." she chuckled, enjoying the plotting.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:13 am
Jasmine managed a smile. "Great! I'll talk to him. Under a ploy of something like. . . training or something." She said and snuggled close to her sister and her niece.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:01 pm
Kailee smiled. "It is a good idea." she said before she handed Natalia over to Jasmine. "Come on, let's get up to my room. This is Natalia's first full moon so I need some help puppy proofing." she said, deciding to keep Jasmine on a task that was at the very least family related. She hoped it would help soothe the other.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:49 am
"I suppose." Jasmine replied pushing everything down. She figured she'd do her best to help out her family while she could. . . She wasn't sure she'd survive the full moon now. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:46 am
Kailee gave a bit of a sad smile, hearing the unhappiness in her sister-in-law's voice. "Be strong for him Jasmine. When we find him, you'll be the first one he wants to see." she said softly, giving the girl's shoulder a squeeze before leading the other up towards her room. She could only hope that the promise of Aven's return and the reassuring presence of family would help Jasmine through the night of the full moon.

Meanwhile, in Selena's camp . . .

"Aven, you seem rather out of sorts. What is bothering you my child?" Selena asked, seeing how twitchy the brainwashed Aven was being.

"I just . . . I feel like I'm forgetting something Mother. Something important. Are you certain I can't see Jasmine any sooner?" he asked, looking up at Selena with an expression very much like that of a lost puppy.

"You will be reunited with your mate when the time is right, but no sooner than that. You are still quite ill Aven. You wouldn't want her getting sick too, would you?"

"Of course not! But . . . I just feel like I need to be with her . . ." Aven said, frowning down at the ground.

"You will see her again in due time. Just be patient dear. Patience is the key."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:42 am
Jasmine nodded, but she didn't dwell on it. She dared not hope. They'd yet to find Aven. And she was scared. Her wolf was so. . . quiet, leaving her dazed and confused. She didn't know what to do. The Moon was close, yet she didn't feel anything about it. There was no desire to shift. No desire to join family in a run. Nothing. All was silent in her mind. She was alone. He promised she would never be. He promised. . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:47 am
As if sensing her thoughts, Kailee turned and smiled softly at Jasmine. "Just remember that we're here for you too Jasmine. You're not alone." she tried reassuring the girl. "Now, do you want to distract Natalia while I babyproof the room, or shall we set her in the crib and work together?" she asked, trying to keep Jasmine's mind off of Aven.

At Selena's camp . . .

Aven frowned. "No . . . something . . . something's wrong . . ." he muttered, his face screwed up in pain.

"Aven?"

"M-my head!" he groaned, holding his head as he collapsed to his knees. It felt like something was trying to burst out! "JASMINE!" he cried, tears streaming down his face. He'd done something horribly wrong. He could feel it! He just couldn't remember what!

"Get him to the cage!" Selena hissed, her servants rather dragging Aven away as he was still doubled over in pain. This was not good. He was fighting back against her spell. Well . . . in a handful of days it wouldn't matter. It had to be the pull of the moon dragging forth instincts she would rather have forgotten for now. That was the reason why her spell wasn't as potent.

"Aven is mine . . . and soon his b***h will follow." she growled, stroking a scar that ran over her shoulder. Jasmine was strong, that first fight . . . she had seen it. And not many could leave a mark on her . . . She would be a good addition to her pack once the transfer was complete.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:54 pm
Numbness. . .An aching numbness that held dear to her heart. "No." Jasmine replied. "It wouldn't be wise." She moved back. She could sense it. The wolf was quiet but her original beast was not. Both were scared and hurt. One had given up, the other wanted to slaughter everything around it. Jasmine didn't want to do anything.

Leon felt the pain his sister was going through. Not the full extent. But he could just imagine what she was feeling. If he were ever pulled away from his mate and daughter. . . he would be in the same spot as her. And he didn't know how to help her. "Kailee. My love. . .I hope you can help keep my sister safe." He muttered as he sat by the fire of his camp. Being away from Kailee was taking its toll on him. He was becoming irritable and fidgety. His men kept away from him so they didn't get snapped at.

Jasmine turned and left the trio. The ache growing stronger. The burn getting hotter. Her mind started to fog. Old Instinct blazed in her heart, in her mind, she could hear the heart beats, taste the blood. . .

"Hey." Fred cooed breaking, jolting, scaring Jasmine from her thoughts. "What are you thinking so hard about?" He tilted his head.

"Holy Zombie Jesus and biscuits don't do that!" Jasmine snapped her fangs out ready to attack. How had he gotten through her guard?

"You were about to fall down a flight of stairs. . . I kinda saved your life. . ." Fred replied frowning. "You look like you could use a hard drink."

"A hard what?" Jasmine asked furrowing her brow.

"Come on." Fred replied grabbing her hand and dragging her to a part of the Castle that sold alcohol. Get her drunk, make her spill then help her through it. Then maybe they could play with his kids. . . maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:49 am
Kailee sighed and set Natalia in the crib before she started working alone on making the room safe for her child once the moon rose. She had to try very hard not to cry. She didn't know how Jasmine could stand it! Being away from Leon was the worst feeling in the world! She could only imagine what Jasmine had been going through . . . "At least I have you, pup . . ." she murmured, turning with a small smile to her daughter. Yes. She had to be strong for Natalia . . . "Jasmine . . . please don't do anything stupid . . ." she muttered, a bit of a prayer. She'd be keeping an ear out for any signs of trouble.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 am
Fred was smashed off his muzzle. It wasn't fair! How was Jasmine throwing back so much and not getting as drunk?! The bartender had cut them off and gone to be with his mate. "Talk to me Jazz~"

"Only my dad calls me that." Jasmine said taking a shot before leaning over the bar and pouring another for herself. She was starting to feel the effects. The blood lust was gone for now. That was good. But the empty ache. The unending loneliness was getting to her. She threw back another shot of what was it called? Tequila? And turned to Fred. "How do you do it?" She asked. "How do you deal with being alone? Without your mate?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games